Pati Patni aur Woh

Pati Patni Aur Woh Daily Discussion Thread - Page 5

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i know...i think juhi is always like that though. πŸ˜† sachin said on day one that she get irritated easily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm, don't know Juhi.  Shilpa is very sweet, I like her.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, shilpa is the nicest out of all of them! she's very sweet and caring.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i liked the the  baby bite...tat was so cute!!
cool_kritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didnt like the way debina n mouni were makng fun of the babies especially debina the way she said brng mota baby n yeh to hamere ghar ka sara khna kha jati hai. mouni n shilpa r doing good job but i dont know why arent they showng apoorv  n shilpa ... they r gvng more footage to rakhi n it is so irritating the way she bechaves makng those  weird faces...
Sharmii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika113

Don't know what's up with Juhi.  Is she going through PMS tooπŸ˜†  All the ladies are so moody and cranky except a fewπŸ˜†

LOL.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I bet she's a vrigo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why does Juhi have problems with the tasks...what is she there for..😑
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aah, stop whining Debina! As the narrator said, all mothers do the same thing without such moaning and extra help. Besides, everyone loved your food.

The same goes to Juhi. Damn she's control freak. "Everything's going to happen according to my baby's clock." Pfft! If her child had a morning doctor's appointment, would she refuse it because her kiddo was sleeping?!!?

But Sachin's such a cutie. Bless him. And Garav too. Mauni's got some major sucking up to do! I actually don't blame him for finally cracking up in front of Gurmeet and Debina, it was major test of his patience.

Speaking of Gurmeet, we got the first idea that he's going to propose to Debina. All that based on her hosting services!

Precap - awwww πŸ˜’. Even I'll miss those lil rascals.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, we all do the household works and bache paalna ourselves then why is Debina making an issue of that....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm, it's normal to have zillion things going on with a baby around.  Juhi is very strange. Take the sleeping baby in the carrier and go and have fun for heavensake. She makes a big fuss about everything.

Sachin is adorable and so considerate.