Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Juhi was still sleepy when Sachin brought her down for the surprise i didnt find her happy for what he did for her though she didnt show any displeasure. Gaurav did the right thing cleaning the house atleast once since Mouni was taking care of the kid very well..its a bit relief for her.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ammoos

Juhi was still sleepy when Sachin brought her down for the surprise i didnt find her happy for what he did for her though she didnt show any displeasure.

I must confess that when Sachin gave her the flowers and they hugged, I thought Juhi fell asleep on Sachin's shoulders again. I was like "The sleepy head. In the moment of surprise and gratitude, she's standing and falling asleep again?" But then she pulled back and I was like "oh, she's still awake"! 😆
ammoos thumbnail
Same here jenni, i expected the commentator to say Juhi tho phir se so gayi🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

oh i can't wait to see tonight's epi! it's gonna be sad when these babies leave though! 😭

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The babies were very sweet. We will miss them.😭

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i know, but i'm also kinda excited to see the toddlers too!
ant thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Aah, stop whining Debina! As the narrator said, all mothers do the same thing without such moaning and extra help. Besides, everyone loved your food.

The same goes to Juhi. Damn she's control freak. "Everything's going to happen according to my baby's clock." Pfft! If her child had a morning doctor's appointment, would she refuse it because her kiddo was sleeping?!!?

But Sachin's such a cutie. Bless him. And Garav too. Mauni's got some major sucking up to do! I actually don't blame him for finally cracking up in front of Gurmeet and Debina, it was major test of his patience.

Speaking of Gurmeet, we got the first idea that he's going to propose to Debina. All that based on her hosting services!

Precap - awwww 😒. Even I'll miss those lilrascals.

@bold, arre she also sleep at that time when the baby sleeps in the morning, so basically she doesnot want her sleep time to be disturbed
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
^ that's what i was saying to my mom "juhi doesn't want her sleep to be ruined!" 🤣
ammoos thumbnail
She was not much happy with Sachin's surprise
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i think she was, but she was really tired. that's why she didn't show it much.