Non Sun TV Serials

Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys, I see that there has been no one active in this thread for quite sometime.. I request everyone to actively participate in the discussions..

Let us discuss on the episodes as before... Please feel free to post ur comments...

Priya's elder sister is admitted in hospital by Jeeva n co.. Jeeva help Priya a lot and tells jut for freindship.. Priya accepted her love... She said to Jeeva "I LOVE U"

But i din't like Jeeva acting so harsh on Sandy.. Poor girl, she is waititng for him.. But he doesn't have time to drop her to examination.. But has time to pay EB bill, get chappathi for Priya' smom and Briyani for sister...  He was too bad...

I think Priya's mom may also accept.. Then Sandy will be paried up with Sakthi?  Oh God....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the summary Mdear😳

I liked the way Priya confessed her feelings. I really liked that soft way of expression. Everyword was like from her heart.

Not like Aadi and Angel ILU nu asingama solla mudiyathi adhu idhu etc...

Love pannarthu na its better to confess than to hide and repent later on...

I saw the promo where Master hugs Priya with pain on his face. Yeah i too think Her amma will say YES to Jeeva's proposal..Hope Masterji doesnt fall sick due to this shock..
He has also heard wht Jeeva's amma told about Sandhya(her raasi matter) and her relationship with Jeeva.

These days I am liking Priya. From the beginning i had the feeling that she was acting as the head of the family,trying to be brave,shouting at guys etc but inside she was also a soft a sensitive gal. Just to survive she was acting to be bold...

But yesterday her expressions were good. Avanga appava pathi Sandhya kitta sollumbothu kooda she was like reading dialogue from book but yesterday while she was talking to Jeeva could see her eyes getting wet. She was getting emotional.
First time she was acting like a ponnu nu thonichu...

As a gal who has seen such dreadful past, she was trying to stay away from Love and Jeeva. But ippidi yellam koodave ninnu pannina, any gal can fall for him..Oru ponnukku mukyama edirppakkarthu Security and Jeeva is securing her in everyway he can.
She has done justice to the confession scene given to her,

Sandhya was very soft in the beginning😊 but now she is so adamant, childish and acts like a villi most of the time😕.

Jeeva tried to explain softly first by telling sorry in advance but her expressions made him raise the voice...

He could have dropped her, that was sad but she made him lose his temper by showing faces. She yells Poda many times ...Naturally anyone can get offended...
Jeeva kovapattu kooda okay but Saapam vidara scene was sad. He should not have done that.

She is going in the wrong track.. Kovam, Complaints nu irundhahe will get fed up and move away😭. If she atleast pretends to be understanding, and soft in such situations Jeeva automatically would have felt guilty for not giving her much attention.

He confessed his thoughts about her, when she was silent and soft to all those harsh world of his amma le? She should continue to be soft like that.

Jana and Devi is again missing😭.

Aama Sakthi scene leye illaye? Escape a😆😉?

Have to wait and watch to knw about the Triangular Love story...

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anj ma,
Welcome back after long time... I too thought that Priya was showing good expressions.. She was justying her act in the past..
Anyone will be moved by such a guy like Jeeva...

Sandy was too good.. But i think her porumai had some ellai.. When she opened her heart  Jeeva did not understand.. that raises her temper... but i think she should keep trying just like Jeeva.. I don't want her to be with sakthi...

Poor Sandy.. Jeeva has also hurt Sandy calling her unlucky.. With all of the failures she fears a lot.. and that turns into anger...  I agree that Jeeva tried to explain.. Sandy showed her face for helping others... that was bad...
But when Jeeva had so much porumai with Priya, y not with Sandy? So he shows the diff in love and friendship na...

It has been so many days since we saw the trio standing near carrom na...  Angel and aadhi story lost interest. the director would have thought of showing their parents oppostiion. but i think no dates from the cast...

Jana and Devi will be back.. Jana's father will be hurt by Devi's dad...
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anjali,
S'day they telecasted Mercury pookal movie in KTV... starring Srikanth and Meera jasmine..
Our KKK Vineeth appeared in a scene as friend of Nisha (samiksha)..
I was excited to see him.. But he came in a bike and left with Nisha.. No dialogues nothing...
Anyway, it was good to see him there... since it has been so many days since we saw them all...
anjkhoney thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anj ma,

Welcome back after long time...

Thank you Mdear 🤗

I too thought that Priya was showing good expressions.. She was justying her act in the past..
Anyone will be moved by such a guy like Jeeva...

Exactly thats wht made me like Jeeva and Priya yesterday.. eppidi security kuduthu koodave irukkara payyane endha ponnu reject panna mudiyum.

Sandy was too good.. But i think her porumai had some ellai.. When she opened her heart  Jeeva did not understand.. that raises her temper... but i think she should keep trying just like Jeeva.. I don't want her to be with sakthi...

Yeah Sandy has faced a lot of problems and names for her Raasi thing. Unma thaan but he loves Jeeva na she should be like how Jeeva is to Priya now. He will feel bad just like how Priya is feeling now..
She expressed her love at the wrong time, but she cant be blamed for that. I felt sorry for her that day.

Poor Sandy.. Jeeva has also hurt Sandy calling her unlucky.. With all of the failures she fears a lot.. and that turns into anger...  I agree that Jeeva tried to explain.. Sandy showed her face for helping others... that was bad...

Yeah Sandy has faced a lot of problems and names for her Raasi thing. Unma thaan but he loves Jeeva na she should be like how Jeeva is to Priya now. He will feel bad just like how Priya is feeling now..
She expressed her love at the wrong time, but she cant be blamed for that. I felt sorry for her that day.

Porumaikku Ellai Kandippa irukku. I definitely agree to that .But kovatha kaamikka vera time use panneerkalam. If he was going to follow Priya simply na she could have thrashed him to drop her and go but Hospital issue le ippidi react panneerkavendam..
Being such a sweet matured gal she should not have done that..

Her insecurity and fear is coming out as anger but opposite person wont think about all that when she behaves like this..Evan her appa was shown to be hurt when she called him 'Dai Muttaal Appa, Unna vatchukkittu naan padara avastha' etc etc...

But when Jeeva had so much porumai with Priya, y not with Sandy? So he shows the diff in love and friendship na...

Jeeva likes Sandhya a lot😊. Kovathula people tend to lose words but it will be gone the next second. Yeah words once told cant be taken back aana the same Jeeva fought with his amma and went against her for pushing Sandhya out of the pooja room ...Vandile varale na thookeettu povain nu sonnathum idhe thala thaane😳.She should have thought about those days also

Jeeva illana Sandhya va paathukka ippo avanga appa irukkanga but Priya and family is without any Male Support. Appo he being there with them in such situation is very necessary, she should be proud of her man for being so good and helpful even to those who insulted  him for reasons....

Instead of doing that she threw words like, 'Poyi tholayavendiyathu thaane, Poyi Sevakam pannu 'etc...

Jeeva likes Sandhya a lot. He would surely be there for her if she is in trouble. He has promised that to Masterji also.. After analysing his actions from the last few episodes i think Jeeva is trying to be himself with Sandhya but struggling to be with Priya and win her love.

Priya and her Love is wht he wanted from a long time, now his love is in trouble, be it a friend or love aapathu time le udhavi pannarthu is humanity. He didnt do that to win her love for sure,He is concerned not only about her but  her family too...

Priya and Sandhya are like two eyes for him😊..

Priya is his love, She doesnt knw him properly, he has to do and prove a lot to Priya to make her understnd him but Sandy is someone who knws him from the beginning, 

Friendship le specially Sandhya kitta thanna pathi explain panna vendam, She will understnd nu nenachu kooda he can behave like this illaya?

The way he tells her 'Enna veruppaethikittu exam ezhutha pora le' itself shows he was upset by her fighting and shouting at him. LKG pasanga nee enna adiche le, unakku iru po nu sonna mathiri irukku. It was not from his heart but still knwing about Sandhya's sensitiveness ,he should have not done that even for fun that too during exam time..

I think something wil happen and he will feel sorry for his words again..

But i dint like him doing that saapam scene
.I am not liking the way they show Sandhya.. always crying and angry. As if a character who always wants to have sympathy from others😭..

It has been so many days since we saw the trio standing near carrom na...

Hey i was also thinking about the same thing. Where is Jana ? Devi missing okay understood but Carrom board meeting ellam missing😭..

Angel and aadhi story lost interest. the director would have thought of showing their parents oppostiion. but i think no dates from the cast...

You stole the words from my heart ma.. OMG i was thinking like wht happened to these people😕. Aadi suthama maaritaaru..Gift adhu idhu nu sappa thanama scene waste pannarthu..

Jana and Devi will be back.. Jana's father will be hurt by Devi's dad...

anjkhoney thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anjali,

S'day they telecasted Mercury pookal movie in KTV... starring Srikanth and Meera jasmine..
Our KKK Vineeth appeared in a scene as friend of Nisha (samiksha)..
I was excited to see him.. But he came in a bike and left with Nisha.. No dialogues nothing...
Anyway, it was good to see him there... since it has been so many days since we saw them all...

I saw that movie but couldnt see it fully as i found it a bit boring in the middle. I missed that scene. OMG i missed it. Thank you for letting me knw dear. Next time i will see it fully.

I also wanted to mention this.

I saw Sandhya in Asianet serial .. There she plays a negative role. I was shocked to see her . I wanted to share it with u all but that night Jeeva itself commented about having her as an anchor in Asianet.. So is she a Mallu? Usually Asianet doesnt telecast Dubbing Serials like Surya tv..

Yesterday I saw her in a Malayalam Album Song . OMG namma homely Sandhya AV le mattum thaan. Otherwise she is with long ear rings Salvar, Midi tops,Ponytail.. Modern Ponnu thaan..

Haha IF le I am Sandhya😊. Enna oru Match😉..Hats off to Aishu👏. eppidi select pannanga ne theriyale😕😆😉... Per vatcha Shreeyakkooyku oru periya Dhaanks🤗..

So happy to be back with u all... Hope AV gets interesting....

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anjali ma, to help u out to figure out Vineeth in Mercury pookal, as it is hard to watch the whole movie with conc for one scene where he comes, i will tell u where he appears..
It is within the first 30 mins...
Srikanth waken up by hid dad, comes to college in his otta vehicle.. some kids in the street kidding as Kosu vandi.. eh reaches college and comes to meet Nisha - played by arundhum ariyamalum heroine samiksha. There he tells about his dream. Nisha and her friends laught at that. BY the time Vineeth reaches there and Nisha will leave with him in bike..

Yeah, sandy is a Mallu actress.. Even i have seen her in some Malayalam channel...

Coming to s'day episode..

Aiyo, Angel and aadhi are boring by exchanging same gift..
Angel should have felt happy by the moment she saw the gift as it was the same she selected. But, she inquired a lot..
When we dig deep, Happiness cannot be found.. Just when we accept things as it comes, we can be happy... Chumma thondi thuruvi paatha nallave irukaadhu..

Priya's sister accepted Jeeva or not.. She told no need of anohter love in their family. Also she told he seems to be good only. Anyway, mom has to decide na.. Hope all those promo scenes comes soon...

Jana's dad is stabbed... Oh God.. I really feel sad for him... They stabbed him from the back.. Cha.. Coward guys... Hurting a aged man that too from the back... I hope nothing happens to him...

Sakthi enga ponaru.. Ammanuku pongal vekka poitaro? sandy love matter sandhosathula...

Jeeva konjam beard irundha thaan nalla iruku.. This is wat i feel...

anjkhoney thumbnail
Wow Mdear👏 thank you 🤗for the Summary and for helping me in figuring out Vineeth

Coming to Yesterday's Episode.

Well I dint like yesterday's episode. Felt like some filler episodes of Hindi Serials.. Simply filling the 1/2 an hour slot.

They were dragging the Gift scene🤢. I lost my patience. I dont knw why they acting so childishly😕..I agree with u Mdear, Romba research panna Nallave irukkadhu.. Andha Suspense, thrill ellame poyidum. They getting the same gift, Same wavelength and thoughts all was good but this gift enna nu suspense kuduthu konnutaanga.
By the time they opened the gift I lost my patience..

Aadhi and Angel scenes have to improve. I felt that Angel is too much dominating at times..

I too told the exact words when i saw them stabbing😊. I told cha pinnadi poyi kutharaanga. Avalo dhairyam na Munnadi irukkumbothe Panneerkanum.Bayandhaanguli Pasanga.

Priya told her sister that she has no love or any such feeling for Jeeva ..Why did she say like that? But according to the  promo she should be willing to accept him and thats why Masterji hugs her. Poor Masterji I hope he stays strong..

Sakthi is missing. All Naatupuram Characters are missing. Sakthi, Jana and Devi.. Wish to see Devi and Jana again. Cant wait to see Jana's Mom and Devi's reaction to this incident...

I want to see that old Bubbly Kannazhagi, Sirippazhagi Sandhya. Namma Sandy...

BTW where is my Jeeva😳, Thaadi Mama and FB Anna? They are also missing from IF AV thread😭
reenap75 thumbnail
today's episode was ver interesting can't wait to see how this will all turn out.  I really want Sandya and Jeeva to be together but pora pokka patha yethuven nallum nadakkum

Meena.IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reenap75

today's episode was ver interesting can't wait to see how this will all turn out.  I really want Sandya and Jeeva to be together but pora pokka patha yethuven nallum nadakkum

Hi reena,😊
I would like to extend a warm welcome to u to this forum.. Thanks for posting.. Its really good to see new faces coming forward to post.. Please keep posting...
I wish u a happy stay here on behalf of our IF members..😊
Please visit our other threads also and join in the discussions.😊
Thanks for ur time and post..  Feel free to share ur views...

Yeah, the episdoe was interesting... I too wish Sandy and Jeeva to be together...
I feel bad for Sakthi.. Sandy just coz she want to irritate Jeeva, uses Sakthi.. He without knowing falls for Sandy...
Masterjiku ipovavadhu doubt vcandhadhe...
In Janaa's family, everyone knew about his matter now.. that too vetta velicham... How is Devi gonna react for this... Waiting for Devi...
Tm and FB enga poninga.. Sikiram vanga...
Angel and aadhi scene today was quite interesting... Aadhi apadi pesunadha thappa right theriyala.. but too much,,,.. Poor Angel will feel embarassed na.. He din't think abt her..

Anjali where are others? Left Av??? Oh, its so sad na.... 😭😭

What is Gabriel sir gonna tell.. He looked very harsh s'day...