Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow a new member here🥳

Hi Reena😊

Let me extend my warm welcome to you.. Very happy to see you here. Hope to see u frequently..

Yesterday's episode was a bit different.

Jana changed his looks i think. He looked strange with that thick beard on is face. His expressions and acting was good. I think now his father also will support Jana's love and ask him to bring Devi to their house to teach Bhaskar and gang a lesson.

Sakthi Vandhutaaru. But i was laughing seeing that scene. I mean andha eye talks btwn Sakthi and Sandhya was funny.Jeeva Sandhya eye talks were far better. But I equally feel sorry about Sakthi.  HE is too much in dreamland when catching her hands

Sandhya is using him but she is not aware of what Masterji told Sakthi and about his reaction le? Paavam gal is not knwing wht she is doing. Kaadhal nu vandhale pratchana thaan, Adhule insecurity and fear kalandha sollave vendam the person can go to any extent

But it was fun to watch Jeeva Burning inside. If he loves Priya then when should he burn so much when Sakthi looks at her or catches her hands. Masterji its high time u come to knw about this Kannaamoochi Aattam..

Now both Sakthi and Priya is trapped .They both have started to fall in love with Sandhya and Jeeva.. OMG this is surely gonna hurt one from each pair😭. Be it Priya,Sakthi or Sandhya I dont want to see them get hurt..Hope we have a good and different climax to this love story

Coming to Aadhi and Angel

Aadhi Angel scene was bit different today.I was wondering why Angel madam dint get any situation to show her KKK dull face.. Vandhaachu ..Aadhi what he tried was to shut the others from doing such stuffs but his way of talks were too explicit. What else can we expect. He spoke even worse when he was explaining to his Appa about the way they came in the bike... Aadhi has to control that. Angel try to change him.

That Yellow Shirt was talking to Angel's dad and he seems upset.. Did he really tell about their Relationship or something else?😕

Poruthirundhu Paapom..

Mdear, I am also missing them. Hope to see them soon. Without them AV is incomplete illaya?Thaadi Mama,FB anna,Kalpana Arty ellarum Missing... Aiyo not to forget my sweet Jeeva😳..

Please Come Back soon Dear ones..Neengal Illamal AV illai...

rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anjkhoney !!!!!!!!! vandhutomlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. naaga eppa epdi varuvuomnu yaaarukum teriyadhu aana varavediya timela correctaaa appear aagavum....... indha week ennaku rombave pidichidhu... got the time to see angel and aadhi quite a number of days.... i know most of the people wouldnt like aadhi's way of tackling the situation yesterday... but at times when you ask sum1 not to do sumthing they will be more tempted to do that.... so i feel aadhi did a great job.... illati idhuve oru periyaa matteraa edhutu ellorum adhuku kaathu kayi ellam vetchiduvanga..... epdi irudhalum namba angelku andha approach pudichirukulaa so apa enna.... idhula irukura ore problem ipa indha matter vella ellorukum tericha apram rendu perukum iruku paranga.. i think gabriel sir get to know sumthin he was way different ..... ama adhu yenn gabriel sir parthale aadhi oru mura muraikurar... ennake parthale bhayama irudhuchi....

coming to sandy... i dont think the way she's doin is right.. she is using shakthi's feelin to irritate jeevaaa.. idhu tappu illiyaa.. she must know that shakthi love's her adhu terijum aa ipdi paanuvaa. jeeva priya pinnadi pogum modhu ivanga villi madhuri act pannanga cos he is hurt her love emotion... ana ivanga mattum adha pannalama......

ipa than ellor odiyaaa love storylaa oru twist iruku.. innimel sema super than..................
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anj, even i always used to laugh seeing sakthi.. Poor guy...

Sandy told her friend that her dad and Jeeva thinks that she loves Sakthi... Sakthi told her that Sir told about her love...
sandy very well knew that Masterji doesn't about her love on Jeeva... So what the told should be Sakthi only.. Y din't she guess that...
Even, i don't want anyone to get hurt...

Kalpana,
welcome back after long time... Enga da yaarayume kaanumenu nanga thavichu poitom.. That too serial is going fast.. NInga ellam ilena epadi.. AV serial telecast e stop panniduvomla...

Aadhi's way of tackilng was clever..  But the girl being there may feel embarassed na.. that is wat i felt... But he can't decalre his love if Angel is not there.. Adhuvum thapu dhan... Mmm... Ellam nalla pona sari dhan...

Gabriel sir will be diff i guess... What that yellow shirt told him, i am excited to know that...

Jeeva vayir en eriyudhu.. Avarukku modhalal reason therinja dhanne namakku theriyum.... 

Priya is looking good nowadays... That voice also is good...
reenap75 thumbnail
Thank U dear friends for the warm welcome recently I started watching Av andbecame a fan. Now only I am starting to like it we will wait and see what happens.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Hey guys,
Serial semma fast a pogudhu... R they gonna end this soon??

Janna proved that he can do anything for his parents.... Great... But Devi was crying to leave his dad... Poor girl not able to support anyone... Anikku ennavo Enga appava veti poturuven savadal vitanga... Adhellam pechuku thana... Y to talk things that can't be done....

Sae with Angel... Appa ninga enna sonnalum ok vame... Wat Gabriel is gonna tell? Angel tols Aadhi that she wil leave her dad and come with him nu... That also just for words... Not true??

Priya accpted her love to Sandy.. Apo kooda Sandy is talkin like that.. . Sandy love panna adhu true love... Jeeva lova panna mattum adhu true illaya...  Idhu epadi nyayam aagum... Ellam Kaadhal seidha mayam.... Sandy is all shatteres.. Priya hasn'ttold that she opened her love to Jeeva nu..

If sandy tries to do some stupind things by telling Jeeva something about Priya, she wil get nose cut...  Jeeva will come to know about her... But I think Sandy is gonna open her love to MAster ji...

Lets wait and see....

One Info,
Vijay TV is producing a new serial based on School students again.. But htis time, the school is located in a village and all village students...  The prob b/w two villages.. Only one village has higher standards...
anjkhoney thumbnail
Dear Kalpana and Reena thank you for being with us😊.
Romba santhoshama irukku. As I told b4 neenga ellam illama AV illai..

@ Kalpana neenga latesta vandhu unga comments ellam kudukku kalakkiteenga. Neenga Vandhathukku Romba Nandri. Enga koodave irunga, Iniyum seekram escape aagatheenga.

I too agree with you. Aadhi handle panna method is right. If u tell someone NO they wont listen.We can shut their mouth only by accepting wht they told is right. Aadhi senjathu sari thaan aana Pesina vidham was a bit open nu thonichu.. Anyways Angel loved the talks so namma enna sollarthu. But Aadhi pesara sila vaarthaigal is a bit embarrassing. I have felt like that many times.

@ Reena so happy to have you here....Good to knw u liked AV and watching it. I think they will end this soon, evalo fast a kadha move aaguthu. Ella Love storyoda climax vara poguthu nu thonudhu. Ellame romba viru viruppana situation le irukku. Monday varaikkum wait pannanum to knw about Sandhya..

@ Mdear as per the promo She is opening her love to Masterji and he is all shocked to knw about it. Priya's amma talks something to Masterji and Priya hugs him and he affectionately pats her but with pain in his heart and face.. Paavam Masterji .I hope nothing happens to him..

And Priya, Naan sonnain le, she is trying to pretend nu.Nada Pechu ellam like a Guy. Aana first she was sounding like a guy, but after the Orange FM sodappal show she got a new voice and now she is totally acting like a gal and her looks also changed.  Voice and looks koodava change aagum..Strange le😕

Behaviour Voice Looks ellathileyum samma change and she has changed from Bad gal to Good gal.. I too started liking her .....

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Hey guys,

Serial semma fast a pogudhu... R they gonna end this soon??

I too think like that😊. all the three or 4 love stories are in the finishing point now. Joseph sir has come to knw about AA.. Jana Devi Love is also out to the world now. Priya told Sandhya she is in love with Jeeva. Sandhya will tell Master. Wht else is left? Now they have to show how they face and tackle each situation also give a proper judgement to Sakthi's feelings..

Janna proved that he can do anything for his parents.... Great... But Devi was crying to leave his dad... Poor girl not able to support anyone... Anikku ennavo Enga appava veti poturuven savadal vitanga... Adhellam pechuku thana... Y to talk things that can't be done....

Yeah i was wondering that only. Annaiku she asked him 'Enga appave pottu thallava' ..She was trying to prove her love le and she was like will do anything to win his love😉. Appo andha mathiri words varathu sagajam thaane.

1000 thaan rowdyo kolakaarano irundhalum Bhaskar is her father and Kathi munai le Appave paakarthu, is something really sad😭.

Bhaskar looks very strange😕, oily hairy look and the way he tell 'Ay' makes me irritated. Overa sound vidarthu, mirattarthu etc...

Same with Angel... Appa ninga enna sonnalum ok vame... Wat Gabriel is gonna tell? Angel tols Aadhi that she wil leave her dad and come with him nu... That also just for words... Not true??

I dont knw whtr Joseph sir is true from his heart. We all knw he is her father, he loves her too much, and there are fathers who deal such manners softly. Irundhaalum is Joseph sir really okay with Angel's selection?

Yeah Angel also told she would go with Aadhi and mentioned that he would understnd his daughter's situation instead of blaming her nu...

Joseph sir mathavanga maathiri oppose panna she will surely go against his decision. Oppose panna he will turn a villain to Angel. Ippo if he handles her softly and go as if he is supporting his daughter, she will feel sorry for her Appa and love him and and stay with him.
Its like Reverse Psychology le? He tells like this also na ' Enakku heart pathi mattum ille, manasse pathiyum theiryum'.. Is there any ul kutthu in this?

Priya accpted her love to Sandy.. Apo kooda Sandy is talkin like that.. . Sandy love panna adhu true love... Jeeva lova panna mattum adhu true illaya...  Idhu epadi nyayam aagum... Ellam Kaadhal seidha mayam.... Sandy is all shatteres.. Priya hasn'ttold that she opened her love to Jeeva nu..

Love nu vandhale it comes with pain. Adhule one side love na sollave vendam.. She is trying to secure her love by talking this and that about Jeeva and his intentions etc. But whats the use of separating them? She is never going to confess it properly.

Confess panniyum Jeeva didnt believe it. If she had cried and confessed that day when Jeeva apologised to her for what Aadhi and Jana told her, maybe he would have believed it.Now whts the use of crying or telling Masterji.. 'Dai Muttal Appa' nu thittara time le she could have told him this le? Ippo now she is going to become the Muttaal Ponnu.

If sandy tries to do some stupind things by telling Jeeva something about Priya, she wil get nose cut...  Jeeva will come to know about her... But I think Sandy is gonna open her love to MAster ji...

'All is fair in Love and War'  nu pechukku solla nalla irukkum but Saiyyal nu vandha it will not look good and yes it will look stupid also.

Sandhya va muzhusa villi ya maathuvaangalo?

Lets wait and see....

One Info,
Vijay TV is producing a new serial based on School students again.. But htis time, the school is located in a village and all village students...  The prob b/w two villages.. Only one village has higher standards...

Yeah Mdear I saw the teaser. 'Kallikaattu Pallikoodam' right?
I think they are going to use the 8pm slot for school serial again..After Kamal Sir's Ulaganaayagan Programme ends this might take the 8pm slot

I too wanted to talk about a School based Serial

I knw this is not about AV or any tamil serial , but for an info. Asianet has started a youth based school serial named 'Autograph'. It started from last monday and it is from 6:30pm IST..

Inga there is no two gangs or fights. Its the story of Five students who form a gang named 'FIVE FINGERS'...Three guys and two gals.. The whole school is fed up with their activities. Samma KD velai they do...

Its also about Plus one students like KKK... We all are KKK fans le so wanted to share it with u all.

Adhule one guy looks and behaves like Mike and here he is a Boxer and yes is the Thala..

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anjali ma,
We both have very close wavelength... S'day only i watched this Ottograph serial... Just the last scene.. and then they telecasted the tile song..
Thanks for sharing  the info...

I was thinking it may be like School Days serial - a very old serial whch was telecasted in DD long back...

I was also thinking about KKK... We enjoyed it ila... it was good overall na... Miss those people a lot...
reenap75 thumbnail
I too watched the new promo I dont know what is going to poor Sandya.  Le6ts hope for the best that this serial will end good.  Eagerly waiiting for monday
rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
apo anbe vaa mudiya pogudha... adhukulayaaa.. cha ipa thane arambichanga adhula ipdi pannuranga... konjam extend panna than ennavam.....very bad