Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,
Kallikaatu Pallikoodam starts from Oct. 19th...
This week there will be no Anbe vaa I guess...
Coz of Kamal hassan function on Monday and Tuesday..
Some Airtel Super singer program on Wednesday.. May be thursday they will air some other program...

From next week new serila is scheduled in Anbe vaa slot... Then what will happen to Anbe vaa? I think it will be rescheduled to some other slot...

Oh God, if they reschedule it to 8PM slot, then I will have to rely on IF updaters.. If anyone could give brief updates....
I pray they reschedule to 7PM slot...
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anbe Vaa is back to 8pm slot... i missed the promo but saw sandhya in the end in her usual red nightie ....
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anj ma,
In promo they showed Sakthi vekapattufying...
Some engagement and exchanging thambulam... Don't for  whom...
Sandhya kottufying that she loves Jeeva and thought to live with him...
Jeeva telling Sandy, that he has done a lot for Priya and gone behind her. Now he thinks to leave her... Sandy's face light up...

Aiyo, AV is at 8PM slot.. and it is a hard time for me.. So please post a very brief update of waht happened...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TM and FB(shree and Aish) joining 2morrow for discussions.

anjkhoney thumbnail
Mdear thank you for the promo dear😊...

Will surely give a brief update ma😳..

Innaikku First they showed our Soga Kanmani Sandhya in her red nightie thinking about Priya's words and crying. Masterji comes there and enquires about her tears and she as usual fumes and shouts her father telling he knew nothing about her and he was an irresponsible appa who just acted to be sad about his darling daughter just to have peg and ...
Masterji feels very sad hearing all this...

Next Scene

Jana and his Appa thinking about the wht Jana did and his amma is polambifying that she was thinking her son would be a shelter for them but he is following his appa etc... Jana's appa tells his wife to keep quiet and tells Jana that he was proud to have a Singa  Kutti but also worried to see his son like this..
Jana tells his appa that they could leave everything and change the area..
His appa asks about Devi and tells Jana they could be silent and avoid all problems putting a full spot to it by leaving Devi.He also tells that if Jana was serious in his love then problem would follow them if they change the area or not..He encourages his son to be strong and face the problems and be strong in his love.

Aadhi and Angel Scene

He discusses about Joseph sir's reaction after knwing about their affair.. Angel tells her father was silent but Aadhi continues to doubt him as usual. Angel challenges him to talk about his love to his father but Aadhi tells he could tell his amma and not appa. Angel tells that both the family has come to knw about their affair so now they have to face come wht may...They leave

Next Scene

Masterji is talking to someone about Sandhya and she comes shows faces.. She calls her dad inside and asks about the matter and comes to knw from him (after a long build up) that they were Sakthi's bro and SIL.
She tries to stop Masterji but everytime she starts to tell Appa he stops her telling that she was the one who blamed him to be irresponsible and now she has to listen to him etc. Sandhya is shown to be helpless that (she has to be blamed for this day..she should have opend the Sakthi matter to him atleast)

Sakthi's bro talks about the way Sakthi is adamant about marrying Sandhya (Sandhya is shocked. this is the time she comes to knw about Sakthi's intention).They leave and she tries to talk to her appa again.
Masterji who was already hurt by all wht she told b4 tells her to keep mum and tells her to talk if she wanted something to happen to her appa..
he leaves and Sandhya sits there Crying

Innum Varum

reenap75 thumbnail
I watched it too.  But I think she will finally tell her dad what is in her heart.  I guess we have to watch and see what the director comes up with.  I was waiting for this whole week to pass to watch the show.  Hopefully it will keep us all engaged and I hope it is interesting.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Yes Reena, 😊 according to the promo she will open her heart to her father at last. But she should have done this long back atleast when Jeeva and Master had doubts about Sakthi and her..Without telling no one can read anyone's mind just like that. Specially a woman's heart is really a big mystery untill she reveals it.. So she cant blame her father or anyone for her mistake...

@ Mdear according to the promo Jeeva tells he is tired of running behind Priya right? B4 that they show her kissing him and he is so sad even while Priya kisses him.. I think he is purposefully talking about leaving Priya to fulfill the promise he gave to Masterji. Illa na why should he think about leaving Priya now? when she was not interested he was like pl pl  nu solli tried to impress her in everyway, Now when she is accepting her love why should he back..? Doesnt make any sense. So this only could be the reason according to me...

Wht  do you all think?
πŸ˜•
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anj ma,

Thanks for the updates da..

I watched the scene where Sandy was scolding her dad... that was too too much.. it was all her mistake.. but now she chides on him... I just hate the way she was talking.. Epaid ipadi pesa manasu varudhu... How much Masterji would have been affected by her words...

Angel and aadhi track jaavvu... Izhuthu fying.... Janaa's dad supports his love a? great... Janaa has a nice family.. Hope he doesn't lose them...

Again, Sandy appa kitta andha pechu pesunela, ipo poi nan sakthi a love panalanu solla vendiyadhu dhane.. Appa, ena pesa vidunga.. nan solradha kelunga... Enna idhu.;.. Indha madiri waste words ehuku...
Kanden seethai ai nu solra madhiri.. sakthi vendamnu sollalame....
Enna ponnu.. Ipo nichaya thattu mathina apuram soluviya...
MAsterji, enaku ninga panna indha vela pidichu irundhadhu... but, unga ponnu pesaradhu keka vendiyadhu dhaane.. Ennaya, en mela aanai, en mela kuthirai nutu... ponga.. onum puriyala...

reenap75 thumbnail
Finally Sandy opened her mouth I am interested in seeing why Jeeva says like that.  ore Kozhappam.  But atleast she finally opened her mouth now we got to wait and see what next.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Naan serial parthey 2 weeks aachu..innaikkudhaan re-entry...
Sandhya innum maralaiya?Avanga appa idha pethadhukku oru radio pottiya pethurukalaam..nimmadhiya paatavadhu ketruparu.....😑