Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the update thenu(How r u dear?🤗)

What kind of a girl,a dughter this sandhya is?i mean she is not worried about anyone,not even her father,his inner feelings,all she wants is her love,that too a man who is in love with other girl.stupid...😡

Awesome Performance by Masterji.. Hats off.. He really is a Masterji..)

same here.Wonderful perfcormance⭐️.ippadi oru nalla appvukku appadi oru selfish,loosu daughter..yaarukku enna pavam senjaro manushan...😭😭

And as far as priya's mom pudhir is concerned,i feel she is going to talk abt marraige(jeeva and priya's)  with masterji.so from all sides masterji is gonna suffer.poor man...hope nothing happens to him.

each and every word of jana is true and full of feelings.good acting.but andha ponnu devi lastla enna panninaga..she cried aa??😕😕andha ponnu kanna thodacha podhu dhaan therinjudhu..sirikaa maadhiriya irundhudhu...😆😆

Now i completeley hate sandhya.Master jikku edho nadakka pogudhunnu thonudhu..Jeeva priya va kalyanam pannittu po pa. 😡😡

Where is (A)2,Thaadi,FB????

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aaha Vandhaachu Shreyakkooy Vandhaachu

Haiyya Jolly🥳

🤗I am fine akka🤗.

Hmmm Neenga sonnathu ellam 100% unma.
True love na ippidi pannave koodathu.. I
ppidiyellam panni kadaiseela Sandhya ve oru thyaagiya kaatti Oru Sela veppangalo?

Hmmm adhellam sari akka ...
AV Sandhya ve hate pannikongo,
Aana IF Sandhya ve hate pannateengo😭

Thaadi Maamavum FB Annenum
AV ya Vittuttu
IF le romba busya Irukkanga😉
Adhuthaan Aalaye Kaanom
😆
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

Iam also happy to be back

Sandhya ve oru thyaagiya kaatti Oru Sela veppangalo? silaiya...appo pakathula innum 2 place ketkanum..sandhyavukke silai vakkumbodhu TM,FB kku illamaya????
Tm and FB,konjam busydhaan..FB busy with her Thesis..TM busy with some impotant kadamai....

IF sandhya hate pannave maattom....promise.....
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi shree,
Welcome to AV after long time... Ipadi thavika vittu pogalama?

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Iam also happy to be back

Sandhya ve oru thyaagiya kaatti Oru Sela veppangalo? silaiya...appo pakathula innum 2 place ketkanum..sandhyavukke silai vakkumbodhu TM,FB kku illamaya????

Kandippa Yaar Vekkarangalo Illayo Naan Vappain Sila for My Thaadi mama and FB Anne...
Be it from AV or IF Avanga 2 per thaan enna Sirikka vekkaranga..

Tm and FB,konjam busydhaan..FB busy with her Thesis..TM busy with some impotant kadamai....

Rendu perume avanga kadamai le romba busy.. Puriyudhu,

IF sandhya hate pannave maattom....promise.....

Cho Chweet . Thank you😳🤗

raaspach thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Hi shree,

Welcome to AV after long time... Ipadi thavika vittu pogalama?

reenap75 thumbnail
Nice today finally all problem for Jeeva solved but then it is starting thru Sandya.  Naan ennamo nenaichen but ippadi chappa matter akitanga .  I am talking abt (When Jeeva says he is going to leave Priya).  Enna enna kozhappam vara poghudho theriyala.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Today

Priya talks to Masterji about convincing her amma and help her marry Jeeva... First time she confesses her feelings fully to Masterji. She tells She wants Jeeva, Avangalukku vaazhanum nu aasa vandhathe Jeeva ve paathathukku appram thaan ... While telling that her eyes gets wet.. She has done that scene wonderfully. No offence, Sandhya Jeeva enakku venum nu sollumbothu Oru Verri thaan therinjathuBut Priya's approach was very soft and Oru Thavippu Therinjathu...
He promises her he would handle it and waits for her amma to come

Priya's Amma pattu pattu nu vishyatha pottu odachutaanga and asks Masterji to think about this in her situation and give a decision. Paavam Masterji sees both the gals in his mind and tells YES to her question..Priya's amma also tells YES to their relationship and asks Masterji to conduct this marriage as periyavar for both the sides and leaves.. Priya in happiness comes to Masterji and rest her hear on his shoulders. Paavam masterji avangala hold pannikitte cries thinking his daughter...(Awesome performance. Naalukku Naal avar mela mariyadha koodikitte varuthu..Masterji Hats Off....)

Next Scene.

M
asterji thinks about the happenings and Jeeva comes happily singing 'Daivame Daivame Nandri Solvain Daivame' .. He happily about Priya's happiness and the way how problems got solved. He also confesses how Masterji was to him as a guide,a philosopher,friend at times a Father etc.. Masterji is so touched about this at the same time its paining for him.. He talks about
celebrating it with Masterji, Pondicherry poyi kudikkanam it seems. Adhukku namma masterji advices him to enjoy the day with Priya.. (Super Masterji , eppidi manasukkulle ivalo kavalaya vatchukittu mathanvanga nalla irukkanum nu nenakkareenga.. Ungalkku Sandhya mathiri oru ponna? OMG)

Masterji asks him not to talk to Sandhya about this and max avoids to give the explanation to Jeeva. Jeeva's phone rings. (Wow same ringtone..Jeeva Same Pinch😉)

Sandhya talks to her appa. She asks him reasons for avoiding her, later she itself tells the reason ... She asks him to talk to Jeeva and  give him to her. Masterji stammers and tries to convince her telling he would help her ( endhukku aasa kudukkanum masterji? sari neenga senja sariya thaan irukkum) He talks very well indirectly hinting Sandhya about her selfishness 'Kaadhal enbathu kalyanam pannikittu Kozhandha pethukkarthile mattum ila. Unmayana Anbu Irundha yaare venumnaalum eppo venum naalum nesikkalam... She doubts his strange talks but he manages to send her away asking her to get ready to school

Next Scene

Sandhya is in the terrace and Jeeva comes with alva and flower. ( Aiyo he is mad) Both have those chilidish talks later Jeeva tries to gain sympathy from Sandy.. Appidi nu nenachu he tells everything in the opposite way. He tells he wants to leave Priya etc..
He is doing drama, edhu theriyama Sandhya usupperi tries to cool down..
Jeeva bulb mathiri dialogue ethi solli solli sends her to make coffee and food for him..

Jeeva Mind Voice

Iva character purinjukkave Mudiyalaye, aana onnu Poru Ponnu kitta Innoru Ponna Pathi Mattum Pesave Kudathu ... Hmmmm

Freeze

anjkhoney thumbnail
Expressions

Couldnt Resist Myself from Posting these pics..
    Masterji and Priya was too good today .
Masterji No Words to Express

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anj ma, thanks for the updates and pics...

So nice of u... I have seen the episode.. ya hoo.....

Shree, u r forgiven... Inime punctuality maintain pananum... U should see that ur attendance is maitained to the level...

Jeeva, unaku symapthy create pana vera vishayme kiadiakalaya.... This was too much.... ivlo reactions sandhya face la.... changes paathu unaku puriyalena, ne oru maramanda....
sandy, unoda mounama mozhi ellam jeevaku puriyadhu.neeyo frnak a pesave matta... better leave him and marry Sakthi....
Master- hats off to u... I really pity on u....  Poor man... I was moved by him today... in the verge of tears....
Priya, u are turning good nowa days... Ur mom also did a good jonb today.... U and master ji were good...