Pavitra Rishta or Mamta ka rishta lol!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Seeing  how in the show mothers are controling n taking decisions for Archana -Manav i think its high time the show should be renamed ๐Ÿ˜‰and a perfect title also got for it instead of Pavitra rishta cause there's nothing that they show abt this rishta all the focus is on mothers n how they control,take decisions n fight with each othere like cats so it should be named

Mamta ka Rishta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(english translation Mothers relation)

Priya

i know yaar
pata nahii kya ho raha hai

jitna they try to get togethere utna hi mummy's creating issue's for them

Its like Parivaar v/S Pyar
i guess parivaar would Win the Battle
Originally posted by -Preeti-

i know yaar
pata nahii kya ho raha hai

jitna they try to get togethere utna hi mummy's creating issue's for them

Its like Parivaar v/S Pyar
i guess parivaar would Win the Battle

Preeti is sliye i said it should be renamed as Mamta ka rishta

yes Parivaar will win cause pyaar karne waley ek dusre ko samajhtey nahin aur trust bhi nahin kartey

Priya
First it was only sulochana who has creating problems, Savita was only a minor nuisance. Now, seems like Savita is joining the war with Sul to see who is worse. Savita is lying about her own son and ruining his image in front of his other family. Enough of it now. Lets move the story some more.Lets show Manav's struggle to prove his innocence.

Archana's love for her mom has reached its limits. I think the only reason she married is because it is what her mother wanted, not her. If Archana really wanted this marriage, she would have fought for it but for her it is all about Sulochana and what she wants. I agree the name of the show should be changed as this is obviously not about Manav and Archana's relationship or what used to be of it, this is about Archana and her mother! Very disappointing!