**Chit Chat with Ananya aka Ambrosia**

Posted: 14 years ago

How are you all????

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well, here's welcoming you to an exciting new thread.  (I know it's exciting and you can't disagree, not with me at least πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

This is a new Activity we are starting for Chit Chat Forum.

Chit Chat with _____________.  Yes, an IF member will be chosen to sit on the hot spot, and answer some questions.   If you want to nominate someone to be on the hot seat, please send me a PM and we might be able to get them here to answer YOUR questions!  πŸ˜›

NOW coming to our very first guest for this activity.  She's creative, she's nice.  Her sigs are to die for.  A huge Twilight and Robert Pattinson fan!  The CM of the General channel. 
  Yes, it's none other than *Ananya* aka Ambrosia!!! 

Hi Ananya! 

Thanks for being our first guest!   And Welcome to Chit Chat!

How do you feel? πŸ˜‰

Hello Mahi, Thank you and a big hug for having me here. I'm overwhelmed to be on the hot seat.

I feel nervous *wipes sweat*, πŸ˜†be little lenient with the questions pleaseπŸ˜›.

Well, let's get to the business now πŸ˜†  The questions. πŸ˜›

- Why do you visit IF?

I visit IF because I'm addicted to this site. If I am looking for a stress buster or want to burn calories' working like crazyπŸ˜†, IF is probably the best place. Everything under one roof!πŸ˜ƒ

- What's the first thing you do on IF?

I click on PMs, and now I look for new scraps.

- Favorite Forum on IF?  Why?

My favorite forum would be Twilight. Evidently because I am an ardent fan of the saga and really admire the character of Edward Cullen. One more reason is the very welcoming members thereπŸ‘, that most people in the section know me in and out which make my work as a mod easier.

- What's the best thing about the General Discussions Forums.

The best thing is you don't require watching soaps😎 src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley16.gif">. Seriously with study pressure it's difficult to put up with soaps and if I am willing to be used to the section then I would require knowing about the shows thoroughly. GD sections make my life way easier...I have enough time to have a nice chat with my friends or sit and make a signature after I am done with the section for the day.πŸ˜ƒ

- Favorite movies/songs

Until New Moon comes out its Wolverine! Although I wasn't a big fan of Hugh Jackman but the way the man acted out a distorted life and goes through the mutant weapon X program was spectacular. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Twilight, I was and still am head over heels for the movie.

Then there is Titanic my all time favorite, I still bawl my eyes off when Jack let goes of Rose's hand.

My current favorite songs are:

Straight through my heart by Backstreet boys

No promises by Shayne Ward

Fireflies By Own City

Too little too late By Jojo

- What does friendship mean to you?

True Friendship to me means my best Friend and I. It means so much to me, I don't know if I can put completely accurate words on the value of friendship at the moment. All I know is to have a true friend like the one I have is to be richer than a millionaire.⭐️⭐️

- If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would it be and why?

It would be Robert Pattinson. One reason is I am not good at keeping up with chit chats and nor does he feel the need to fill up the silence with chattersπŸ˜†. The plus point is he can sing, and I love music to bits. There is no chance of me getting bored or intimidated of the fact that I am sitting next to a dashing celebrity.😊

- What your idea of a perfect birthday celebration?

It's to start the day with your dad wishing you a happy birthday like you are still a toddler cuddling with a teddy bearπŸ˜†. And end it with all your friends and family around you while you blow the candles. I don't prefer balloons or any kind of shout out on this day because I am a very simple person. Just to have my dear ones around and to see their smiling faces and eyes filled with adoration for me, would make my birthday truly a happy one.⭐️

- Qualities I most or least admire in myself and/or others?

One quality of mine that I wish I could do something about is my emotional side.πŸ˜” src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley6.gif"> I am extremely emotional and it's very easy for anyone to bring tears to my eyes. Thus it makes me very vulnerable and a real baby.πŸ˜›

And one quality I don't prefer in others is ones who maintain double standards. One who is someone on the face but someone else behind my back. If there is only hatred in you then have the guts to show it off, don't make a sugary face because trust me it's easier to demonstrate when the look on the face is artificial.😊

- What's the nicest comment you've ever received?

Once I got an appreciation PM from a member, it was really touchy. She said if she is feeling at home on IF then it's because of me and the way I have kept the peace in the section alive. These are the times when you truly feel you re doing something good for people, and you are motivated to keep working hard. src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley14.gif">

- The most destructive criticism?

I am a person who hardly knows to hold on to hatred. I am a forgiving person, so even if I have received any such comments I never took it to heart and I have forgotten those straight away.😊

You're advice to the following?

- President Obama

nationalize the insurance companies, hospitals and doctors.

- Shahid Kapoor

Stop working with actors who look like your mums and aunties. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley21.gif"> For the love of God please pick an actress of your age and height.πŸ˜†

-Edward Cullen

Please give Bella proper walking lessons so that she can walk on a flat surface without tripping, because apparently her dad forgot to do that while she was young. πŸ˜†

- Aishwariya Rai Bachchan

Please do some more good films like Jodha Akbar.😊

- Your best friend

He is perfect the way he is,πŸ‘πŸΌ I would rather prefer him to give me some advice (I hope he is reading this).

- IF Admins

I really appreciate the fact that they have taken the feedbacks by the members, and introduced some very addictive stuff like scrapook/slambook/testimonials.πŸ‘ My advice should be that they keep surprising us this way in the future as well.πŸ˜ƒ

Fill in the blanks!

- Life is a __dream_________
- Life without _ love ______ is impossible.
- One thing I would never do is ___ cheat in exams_πŸ˜†_____.
- My most important goals in life are __to be successful in life like my dad_______.
- My biggest fear is __loosing the trust of someone I love._______.
- __Rain_______ makes me ecstatic!
- I love _honey________ .
- - I'm currently in love with __a life savior___ (just a fun question as in love with a celebrity or so).

Who according to you should:

- change his/her signature more often?

Mitesh because I am a big fan of the sigs he makes and like to see new ones all the time.

- complaint less?

My sister, she can write a novel on all her daily complaints.

- use less emoticons?

I want people to express what they re feeling, so emoticons are fine.πŸ˜ƒ

- post more often?Would be me
- answer PMs quicker?

I will be in serious trouble is I say the nameπŸ˜†

- never forget you?

The love of my life

Rapid Fire. 

Give me the name/username of a member who you think of first when you hear the following:

- Dreamer

Ambrosia

- Bollywood Buff

jyoti06

- Sugary sweet

mona18

- Bitter sweet

Not sure

- Tough nut

laddoo598 when she wants to be one that isπŸ˜†

- Wacko

not sure again

- Unique

buttercup..i miss her

- Creative

magnificent me

- Hardest worker
magnificent me

Thanks a lot, Ananya, for being so sporting and answering all the questions!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NOW, it's a GOLDEN CHANCE for all of you to ask our guest Ananya any questions you want.  But please keep the questions to at most 5 questions per member and please avoid any personal questions.

Over to all you!

- Mahi
Edited by -Mystery- - 14 years ago
Congrats on getting the hot seat Ananya!!!

Nice to see you on the hot seat AnanyaπŸ˜ƒ But imma just ask you thing thing - Have you never found Edward's stalking creepy?πŸ˜† 

Sorry cudn't help it coz I know you're a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan of hisπŸ˜›πŸ˜† and ohhhhhhh I lovedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Wolverine and specially Hugh JackmanπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†
congos ananya :D
loved your answers... will definitely post my questions soon πŸ˜›

who came up with these questions yaar? The post is brilliant Mahi πŸ‘ and superb answers Ananya

Originally posted by Angelic_J

Nice to see you on the hot seat AnanyaπŸ˜ƒ But imma just ask you thing thing - Have you never found Edward's stalking creepy?πŸ˜† 

Sorry cudn't help it coz I know you're a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan of hisπŸ˜›πŸ˜† and ohhhhhhh I lovedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Wolverine and specially Hugh JackmanπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

So we meet again..wolves and vampiesπŸ˜†
Seriously I never found his sneaking into Bella's room creepy. I mean lets face it, he never entered her room with wrong intentions...he has always given her the fair share of privacy...he was watching her sleep and escaped before she knew. 😳He was taking care of her, protecting her...you cannot call this creepy...it's so romantic! 😍

Thanks J..πŸ˜›

nice post mahi dii ,nice questionsπŸ˜›

anu dii gr8 answers...!!πŸ˜› oh u luv edward gr8 =)
do u read HP =Osumthin happens in itπŸ˜’

Its really Nice to see you on the Hot Seat Ananya !!!!!!!
Good questions by Mahi and you have answered them in an awesome way !!!!!!!
I always knew from your posts,that like me you are too in love with Edward Cullen !!!!!!!!

luv Alina
nice questions and even better answers.
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

nice post mahi dii ,nice questionsπŸ˜›

anu dii gr8 answers...!!πŸ˜› oh u luv edward gr8 =)
do u read HP =Osumthin happens in itπŸ˜’

Thanks DD
I read ONLY Goblet of fire just because of Cedric.. and ignored the last few pagesπŸ˜†