Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow...this one goes to Ananya from Ananya
I loved ur answers Ananya....you are quite witty..:D

which book apart from twilight do you love the most?
Do you write too? I mean...short stories...one shots..poetry and stuff?
Are you into Harry potter? If yes, who is ya fav. character? If no, who from twilight apart from edward bella or jacob is ur fav.?

I think i would like to ask this much only...
I will ask something later If i have to...We have only 5 questions as per mahi's STRICT instructions..πŸ˜†..
so i should save my questions for later too...:)

Ananya
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

who came up with these questions yaar? The post is brilliant Mahi πŸ‘ and superb answers Ananya

I did 😳  I'm glad you like the questions.. and definitely brilliant answers by Ananya!

-Mahi

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing Chit Chat - enjoyed every part of it. πŸ˜ƒ

Great job Mahi & Ananya. πŸ˜‰
Edited by gk_09 - 14 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ammygurl

Wow...this one goes to Ananya from Ananya
I loved ur answers Ananya....you are quite witty..:D

which book apart from twilight do you love the most? I love all the novels by Sidney Sheldon. Have read all his novels and have a seperate shelf just for his storiesπŸ˜›
Do you write too? I mean...short stories...one shots..poetry and stuff? I write poems but I am not so good at it.
Are you into Harry potter? If yes, who is ya fav. character? If no, who from twilight apart from edward bella or jacob is ur fav.?
I didn't read the books but I did enjoy the movies. I really like Rupert and Emma..they are so cute. My favorite is Edward ofcourse

I think i would like to ask this much only...
I will ask something later If i have to...We have only 5 questions as per mahi's STRICT instructions..πŸ˜†..
so i should save my questions for later too...:)

Ananya

Thank you Ananya!πŸ€—
 Well how about we share the hotseat since we have same namesπŸ˜‰

Ambrosia thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I did 😳  I'm glad you like the questions.. and definitely brilliant answers by Ananya!

-Mahi

I second this. The creative head behind this great concept is Mahi, and I really want to thank you Mahi once again for picking me.

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

I second this. The creative head behind this great concept is Mahi, and I really want to thank you Mahi once again for picking me.

You're most welcome, Ananya, and thank you so much for giving us such brilliant answers!
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ananya.. This is Nidhi aka Nids..

Those were some really cool answers πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ... Ok so can i ask you something as well 😳...

1. What is the best thing about Rob that makes you like him so much? 😳 😳...
2. How do you come up with such gorgeous signatures? 😍... I mean most of the times I'm just looking at your siggy boz at the twilight forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
3. If you remember, w ehad met at the JA FC for a while 😳.. What was it about JA that you liked the most? 😳 😳...

P.S. Its a fabb post Mahi and all ur ques r superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘...
Ambrosia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature

Hey Ananya.. This is Nidhi aka Nids..

Hi Nids.

Those were some really cool answers πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ... Ok so can i ask you something as well 😳...

1. What is the best thing about Rob that makes you like him so much? 😳 😳...
It would be his down-to-earth nature. Even when he is exhausted from shoots, he never denies a photo with his fans. πŸ˜ƒ
2. How do you come up with such gorgeous signatures? 😍... I mean most of the times I'm just looking at your siggy boz at the twilight forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
aww thank you so much Nids. πŸ€—   You get a free ticket to watch New MoonπŸ˜† Seriously I never felt my sigs were any different. Now there are so many sig makers and there are quite a few who are my favorites...but thank you I am really touched.. why dont you post in twilight?
3. If you remember, w ehad met at the JA FC for a while 😳.. What was it about JA that you liked the most? 😳 😳...
Yes I do remember the JA FC, and I regret not being regular there. I loved Hrithik and Aish as a pair, their onscreen chemistry was mindblowing. I wasn't a big fan of Aish'a acting but she proved me wrong with her talents in the film. I had the dialogues memorized πŸ˜†and I was crazy about the songs. I wish they work together again in some other movie too. For me JA will always be an epic.

P.S. Its a fabb post Mahi and all ur ques r superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the answers πŸ€—... They're fabb πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ...
kchaims thumbnail
anu dii lol u r such a huge fan of him!!i too was wen i saw him in HP..nd cried to core wen he die =(lols nw itsounds shhhtupid🀣
i nvr read tubelight erm twilight🀣j/k ..i wud luv to readπŸ˜›

nd many call me DDπŸ˜›