Discuss: 2012 - facts vs predictions

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
With 2012 only a few years away now theories and predictions of potential disasters set to occur are rampant, but exactly how much truth is there to these and what are the facts behind these proposed apocalyptic scenarios ?😕

"A film by Roland Emmerich - the director behind the disaster movies like "Independence Day: and "The Day After Tomorrow", is generating new interest in predictions of a major mishap to hit Earth December 21st, 2012 . The film aptly named "2012" relies on a set of disasters that force man to leave the planet in order to survive. "

What ???😳
Edited by centurions89 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please tell me in clear words whats going to happen.........I searched everywhere , found results but still I am unable to comprehend properly...whats this mayan calender and all that ?
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was a big hulla-baloo with Nostradamus' predictions in the 90s. Then there was a theory of a meteor crashing into Earth and bringing back the Ice Age. And according to the Hindu calendar, its a long way to go for apocalypse. I have my doubts about the 2012 theory.
-CaughtYou- thumbnail
I have high doubts, world ending, i also heard sun is not going to rise four days before the world ends, this all sounds very fictitious to me though🤔