YRKKH 6th Oct Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys I'm, extremely sorry  …actually my pc is not working..So could not write yesterday's update on time…now I came to my cosine home for posting the short update of yesterdays epi…sorry once again...
UPDATE
Akshara asks Gayatri what should she make for the fast? Gayatri says y did not she asked her earlier…she thn says no problem dear…. When I came here for the first time I too did not know anything…bhabhi ma taught me everything… Gayatri then tells Akshara what she should n what she shouldn't… Akshara then says ma I wish I had passed in my exam…Gayatri says don't worry…just then reshimi calls Akshara n info her that she got 57% marks… Akshara becomes very happy hearing that…Gayatri hugs Akshara… she then tell Akshara to make the food quickly…she have to go with bhabhi ma now…Gayatri was abt to leaves but Akshara says ma I want to tell u something.. She says ma now I understood y bahu gives her mother in low their mother place…hearing that Gayatri becomes very happy… she kisses Akshara's forehead.. At nath house Rajshri tells Varsha she can do whatever she wants…she won't force her for doing anything…Rajshri then says my mother in low never forced us for anything how can I force u..?? Choti becomes very angry she says this is wrong…u r not right bhabhi… Rajshri asks her what happened? But she don't reply anything and leaves… Rajshri follows her…she asks choti y she told all this thing in front of all.. choti not replying…Rajshri says u know our mother in low has loved us more then our mother …how can u say this things abt her??? She continues we r lucky we got a mother in low like her…choti becomes very angry…she says u know y I said this?? u remember I lost my first child ??This was becz of ma only…Rajshri tries to make her understand that tht was not dadi's fault.. But choti don't agree with Rajshri she says ma did all this to save her husband…but she forgot for fulfilling her wish I have lost my husband for ever… dadi tells Varsha n her mother she don't know y choti behaved like that…gopi dadi says u  know …but y ur behaving like u don't know…dadi becomes afraid…she says she did all this to save her husband.. at Singhania house…Akshara cooking…reshimi enter n tells Akshara she(Reshimi) got first division…Akshara hugs her …Akshara thn asks reshimi not to tell Naitik anything…reshimi says ok but she needs something for that…Akshara says ok she will give her her gift very soon….Akshara serves everything on the table…bhabhi ma n Gayatri is very happy tht Akshara cooked everything,. but Akshara is worried becz she don't know whether dada ji will like this or not…
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks roku, no need to say sorry it was worth the wait