Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 7th Oct 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Cute episode today at the end. OMG, Gulabo is pissing me off! 😡😡

UPDATE

The episode starts with Dadaji and Naitik's dad coming down to eat. Bhabhi ma tells them to wash up. They smile and leave. Naitik looks at Akshara smiling. Naitik says that Akshara didn't let him help her today. Naitik says that if something happens not to come to him. Gayatri tells Naitik to stop scaring Akshara. Gayatri says that she is sure nothing will be wrong. Naitik says "oh, it seems like someone has gotten everyone in her team." They laugh.

Everyone is seating at the table. Akshara serves food. Everyone is smiling. Akshara tells Rashmi that the food won't be so dry. Gayatri asks why? Did you add too much oil. Akshara says yes. Bhabhi ma and Dadaji frown and are tense. Dadaji looks angry. Gayatri says that bhabhi ma and dadaji have been fasting since the morning and they won't be able to eat it as it will be hard for them. Akshara looks sad. naitik's dad says that you have to eat dry food after a fast or you get acidity. Dadaji gets up. Everyone looks tense. Dadaji says that he won't be able to eat this. Akshara looks scared. Naitik's dad gets up, he tells Dadaji that they will eat something later. They leave. Akshara looks sad. Bhabhi ma says that dadaji hasn't eaten since morning. Gayatri says that poor Akshara made a mistake, She's new and we need to give her time. Akshara won't make a mistake next time. Gayatri says that she will make food for Dadaji. They go. Akshara leaves too. Rashmi and Nandini look at each other. Rashmi says that bhabhi probably made it like this for me, bhabhi didn't know that Dadaji doesn't eat too much masala. She made it with so much hapiness but no one even touched it, she probably felt really bad. Naitik frowns sadly.

In the kitchen Gayatri, Bhabhi ma and Gulabo are cooking. Gulabo says "bhabhi likes her food spicy and she made it like that for everyone" [oh my god, she makes me so mad!] Gayatri gives her an angry look. Gulabo starts bad mouthing Akshara. Gayatri is getting even angrier. Bhabhi ma tells her to let it go. Gulabo goes on about how much food was wasted if she was there... Gayatri gets really angry and says "then why weren't you there? you left the new bahu here alone, and now your finding mistakes. [GO GAYATRI! WOOHOO!] Akshara did what she could, she added a little more masala but YOU stop adding salt and pepper! Gulabo says "she should have learnt it from home, will you teach her everything?!" Gayatri says angrily "Gulabo! Stop talking and start working! You don't need to say anything against Akshara we know everything, you don't need to tell us anything!" She tells Gulabo to go get something. Akshara comes hesitantly. Gayatri smiles at her. Akshara says she made a mistake. She says that she didn't know that there would be too much Masala. Akshara asks if she could help. Bhabhi ma says its okay, its almost done. Akshara leaves. Gayatri looks sad.

Akshara is absently folding her saris, she's in deep thought. Shaurya comes. He tries to lighten the mood. He smiles and comes to Varsha. He pulls out some flowers for Varsha. She gets happy. Shaurya holds out another present, its a gold watch. Varsha is happy. Shaurya smiles. Varsha says that its beautiful. Shaurya says "not as much as my wife" Varsha looks absent. Shaurya says if only she laughed openly. Varsha says that she is happy and its because of him. They recall when Shaurya helped her study. Shaurya says that if Varsha was a boy she would have been way ahead of him. He says that if she wasn't a girl she wouldn't have to make so many comprimises.

Naitik is in his room eating the food Akshara made. Its really spicy. But he's eating it. Akshara comes. She looks at him eating and looks shocked.

BREAK

Naitik is in his room eating the food Akshara made. Its really spicy. But he's eating it. Akshara comes. She looks at him eating and looks shocked. Akshara asks Naitik why he's eating the food and tells him not to eat it. Naitik says that she made it so lovingly and his wife made it. Akshara says but there is so much spice in it. Naitik is still eating it. Akshara looks worried, she says she'll be back. She runs out.

Varsha and Shaurya are talking about Choti ma about the first baby. How Daadaji wanted a grandchild when he was on he was really sick, a new days before he died, even though the doctor said that there would be complications. Dadi thought that it would give Daadaji a hope and a few more days to live. Even though Omi kaka said no, neither did Daadaji live or the child. Varsha says that she always thought that Omi kaka and Choti ma had a problem and now when I found out the reason. I'm scared, what if this happens with us? Shaurya says that this would never happen between them ever. They hug, both have tears in their eyes. Shaurya says that nothing can come between a wife and husband unless they want it.

Daadi and Gopi dadi are on the terres. Dadi is reading a spiritual book. Gopi daadi looks up. She says that if she accepts her fault, it will lessen the sadness on the children. Daadi says that she used Omi and Choti ma for a spark of hope. Gopi daadi says that wrong has happened to Choti ma, she should apologize. Dhaniya brings Choti ma to show her something. Daadi and Choti ma look at each other and frown sadly. Dhaniya gives Choti ma to try something. But she is absent. She leaves. Daadi is sad. Dhaniya asks where choti ma went. She leaves. Gopi daadi says that she didn't say a word. Daadi says that her words and so much smaller to her sorrow. Gopi daadi tells her to try.

BREAK

Naitik drink the water. Akshara feeds Naitik soemthing that takes away the spice. Naitik smiles because Akshara is feeding him. Akshara tells Naitik that he knew the food was spicy, what was the point? Naitik says that he tried so hard so that she would forive him. Naitik asks Akshara if she's forgiven him. Akshara shakes her head and smiles. Naitik takes her hand and says "no?" Akshara shakes her head. Naitik leans in and says "No?" Akshara blushingly smiles and hugs Naitik. He smiles. Rashmi comes by the door and clears her throat. They break apart and stand up. Rashmi says have some sweets to celebrate bhabhi's results. Naitik says "resultS??" Rashmi says you didn't know? Akshara says she got 56%. Naitik says "only?" Akshara says that she passed. Akshara says its probably because of History. Rashmi says that Akshara studied while the wedding preperations were on. Naitik teases Akshara. They laugh. Naitik says that thank god she didn't fail and then congratulates her. Akshara says "are you wishing me or making fun of me?" Naitik says that they will celebrate his way, Naitik says that he will be home early today. He leaves. Rashmi teases Akshara. They laugh. Akshara smiles.

PRECAP

Akshara and Naitik are on the phone.

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baroda thumbnail
thanks payal  4 update
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for this updates ........
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank God they r bringigng the old Gayatri back who was such a sunny character..
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ............. lovin Gayatri 4 stickin up 4 Akshara

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update payal

good episode over all
fatemabidi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal ....[ i hope that's ur name ]
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update....and yes like everyone else, i'm loving Gayatri!