Thangam October archives 09

Posted: 14 years ago

Natchiya sees her two sons standing outside the door. She informs Ayya. Ayya's sons say that they have done no wrong. Natchiya tells them to get inside. They say they won't come in till Ayya says he has forgiven them. Ayya then tells them to come in and Natchiya is very happy at that. He feels bad that he has hit them. Ayya's sons inform him that they will not behave in a suspicious manner and will not do anything to hurt him again. Ayya tells them to go eat and Natchiya goes to get the food ready. Ayya watches them with a big happy smile on his face.

Ganga is at the temple with her friend, Vishwa. The temple priest gives her the prasadam and hopes that she'll start a happy married life soon. Ganga's friend tells her that everyone is very excited about her marriage. Ganga says that Kulesekaran and his family are still unhappy. Ganga asks her friend if he has called JC to the temple. Vishwa says JC is on his way but he doesn't believe that JC will listen to Ganga. Ganga believes that JC will say yes to her request and thinks that everything will be alright with her family after that. JC walks in. Vishwa says he'll wait outside and leaves. JC says he has wanted to talk to Ganga for a long time. Ganga says she called him here for the same reason. Meanwhile, Ayya has come to the temple to pray and hears them talking.

Ganga goes straight to the point and says that Ayya has been very upset ever since JC and his family visited them. She says that a lot of things have happened between their families but all that is in the past. Right now, her father's wellbeing is the most important for her, even more important than her marriage. She says that Ayya is not going to change his mind about her marriage. She also says she will also never act against her father's wishes. So, she tells JC to please forget about the past. She encourages him to please inform his parents to stop the family feud and to attend her wedding.

JC says that he has loved Ganga since he first saw her. He says he cannot give up his love. Ganga is shocked that he has loved her for so many years. She says she is glad to hear that he has cared for her all this while and tell him that if he had informed her before the collector had talked to her, she would have said no to the collector. Even after the collector said he liked her, she kept the collector's proposal a secret and agreed to marry JC. She said she agreed not just because her dad wanted her to but also because she really wanted to unite their families. But then the engagement was stopped and her dad finalized her engagement with the collector. Ganga says she has agreed wholeheartedly to marry the collector. She says it not fair on JC's part to ask her to change her mind once again.

JC tells her it is equally not fair of her to ask him to forget about his kadhal for her. JC requests Ganga to talk to her father on his behalf. Ganga refuses because she doesn't want to shock her father and affect his health again. She tells him to forget her for the sake of Ayya's health and for their family's happiness. JC says again that he can never forget her and he will die if he can't marry her. Ayya, who is listening to this conversation and Ganga are both shocked.

Ganga tells him that he is not to be like that. JC says again like a broken record that he will never forget Ganga. She asks JC is if that is his final decision and he says yes. Ganga then gives JC the wedding invitation. She tells JC that to please attend the wedding and give his blessings. JC refuses and says he will still continue hoping that both of them will get married. Ganga walks away without hearing his monologue. JC leaves after that. Ayya also walks back home angrily. JC goes to Ayya's home. Natchiya welcomes him in and kusalam visarichufies. Ayya gets home, sees JC there and gets angrier. He tells JC he has heard the conversation at the temple. Ayya tells JC off for trying to emotionally blackmail Ganga. He tells JC to forget Ganga and to attend the wedding…

Edited by lifeissymbol123 - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday October 7th update

J.C Screams to Natchiyar and Muthu saying how many times I said I want Ganga. You all want only Ayya. Do you ever listen to me? You always support Ayya. So now I am "Sandichu" Ayya. Natchiyar says "Sandichutaane Aaganum? Naan unnai sandi sirikka vekkareneenda" and she leaves. J.C says whoever says anything there is no change in my decision.

Muthu cries saying don't ever do that. We are in this position because of Ayya. Don't stand against him. J.C says stop all this and look at me. I will do what I said. Muthu says if that is your mudivu then listen to me. "If some thing happens to Ayya then I can't face him. No point in my living. Rather than living as your mom I will die as his sister. You walk on my dead body in the morning to challenge Ayya".

In Subbu's house Ayya asks Ganga and Charu if there is any news from collector. Ganga says only Atahi calls all the time and she says she will be here during Akshya Tritiyai. Ganga says I am scared because of J.C. We called Periyamma and told about it. He says don't worry then. Natchiyar will take care of things.

While they are talking Collector walks in. He says I am around here so wanted to stop by to see you. Ayya tells collector about the exam on the same day of wedding, Collector says that is a good thing, I know about that already as my mom told me.

He says Ayya I want to talk to you about J.C. I am worried about that all. Do you want me to take any police action? Ayya says no, don't worry. All will be well. This is usual in our samugam. He is our relative. He will not harm us. Collector says as a future S.I.L and as district collector it is my responsibility to protect you.  I will help as much as I can. Don't hesitate to contact me any time. Ayya says we are gifted to have you as S.I.L. Collector says I am gifted to be a S.I.L in this family and he leaves. Ayya says "Ganga nee romba kuduthu vachirukka"(To have him as husband).

Kula, Karthik and Sara talk on. He says I am doing all I can to stop Ganga wedding. Nothing works. J.C listens from behind a wall. Kula continues saying to stop J.C, Ganga wedding I made him go to Jail. So their engagement stopped. J.C is shocked to hear this. Kula continues saying now they are going to marry Ganga to collector. Now J.C as he is out of jail should not, will not let that wedding go on. I will never let J.C Ganga wedding happen. So she will never be married. Karthik and Sara praise their mama. They all leave. J.C is even more shocked to hear all these. He says to himself "Why did you use me as pagadai kai?"

J.C goes to his mother. He tells her that I have decided to give up Ganga. If I marry her against Ayya's wishes we can never live in peace. I will never trouble her again. I want her to be happy. I will conduct her wedding to collector. Muthu is happy to hear all these. He says I want to apologize to Ayya but I don't know how to face him. Muthu says come with me and takes him to Ayya.

Ayya, Subbua, Ganga and Charu all are discussing about the relatives they want to invite. At that time J.C falls on Ayya's feet.  Muthu says pls fogive him. I also troubled you so much. Please fogive both of us. Ayya is happy and says there is nothing to forgive. Muthu further cries saying Ganga I did all those things because I wanted you as my D.I.L. Will Ayya ever forgive me? Ganaga says Ayya always has a soft corner for you. Subbu says Gangakku J.C a Mappilai ai adaya kudupinai Illai. Ayya calls J.C to come closer and he hugs him.

Screen Freezes on all of them.

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Thursday 08/10/2009
  Episode - 73

Subbu tells Mutharasi that they were not lucky to have JC as their Son in law. Ayya happily calls JC near him, holds him and talks happily to his sister Mutharasi about the Mama Marumagan Paasam. Mutharasi also explains the way her anbu magan felt sorry about his actions and the way he wanted to apologise to his dear Mama.
JC apologises to Ayya again and he comforts Ayya telling him that he would be conducting Ganga's Marriage and he would give her hand to SK in marriage.. All give a happy and surprised reaction to his talks. JC affectonately tells Subbu to consider him as a Son
JC asks Ayya about the lists of people who has to be invited for the marriage and Ayya tells him that the first invitation should be given to his father..
They all laugh hearing this

JC continues writing the names of the members on the Invitation and Ila fumes seeing her brother doing it.. She goes near him and gives him left and right with her words .. Both the father and the daughter without giving up tries to brainwash JC again.. Ila gives him ideas to stop the marriage and pretends to show her sisterly affection.
Mutharasi hearing this tells Ila to shut up. Ila in return talks to her mother about Mutharasi's wish to have Ganga as their DIL... Mutharasi accepts her wish to have Ganga as her Marumaga but she tells that She proposed that wish but God disposed it.

JC indirectly hints that truth was in front of him and that his father was using him as a trump card to stop Ganga's marriage.. . Mutharasi asks both the father and daughter to change their mind and not to trouble her son again...
KS and Ila both talk about JC's change and Ila in anger takes the oath that no matter who changes she would never let Ganga get married and that she would destroy Ayakudi Family

JC goes to Ayya and happily talks about the Raja Mariyadha given to him while giving the invitation.. Collector's Amma comes with a cover and our Saguni Manga enquires about the purpose of her visit and follows her inside.. Jayachandhran talks very softly with Sk's Amma.. Sk's Amma tells the reason for her visit.. It was Akshaya Thriteeyai and she wanted to gift Ganga a new Chain. JC tells Ganga to recieve it and asks Amma to put the chain on her..
Ganga happily accepts her Athai's gift .. Ayya asks Subbu to bring the Parambara Nagai and Mangai gets shocked and shivers inside

Ayya asks Subbu to put a chain from their Parambara Naga. Manga tries to stop them telling new gold should be given etc..
But in vain..Subbu puts a necklace on Amma's neck and she leaves the place.. She offers a lift to Manga but Manga refuses it telling she had some work...
Manga thinks about informing this to Ila

Manga sit thinking and Ila comes enquiring about her phone call to meet Manga there. Manga shivers and tells about everything that happened there in Ayya's place.. She threatens about the after effects of this crime ... Ila prays to Ganga Devi to help her. She thinks with her Criminal mind and the Ila special BGM.. Ila comforts Manga to be relaxed and tells her plan to trap Subbu in this matter.
She tells that if the truth comes out, she would put the blame on Subbu that she sold the real gold and replaced it with the duplicates..

Manga tells it was like putting the whole blame on Ayakudi Family and it was not fair... Ila fumes hearing this and tells that she would do anything to destory them. She challenges her bro indirectly who has changed and is doing good for that family

Freeze

Friday Oct 09 Updates

Ila and her other evil friend (don't know her name) bring Ganga's jaathakam to an astrologer. He says that's Ganga has an excellent jaathakam; she will marry into a very good family and bring great happiness, blah blah blah, and all her enemies will face trouble. The two evil ones (Ila and her friend) tell him to prepare a fake jaathakam with all the bad rasis. The astrologer does so; he says that if the bad jathakam he prepared was shown, the girl will never be able to get married. The evil ones are delighted and rush to see the Collector's mom.

The Collector's mom is at the temple praying for a successful marriage btw Ganga her and son. (I wonder why the temple is always picked as a scene for evil plots...) The evil ones meet Collector's mom and attempt to brainwash her. Ila says that the jaathaka poruttham done between Ganga and the Collector was fake; Ila continues by saying that Ganga's mom showed them the wrong jaathakam and that Ganga's real jaathakam is full of rotten things. They show her the fake jaathakam they prepared and say that according to this jaathakam, Ganga's husband will not have a long life.

Collector's mom shows some brains and asks Ila why they didn't find this out when her brother was engaged to Ganga. Ila quickly comes up with a lie. She says that Ganga's mom showed the fake jaathakam to them also. Ila states that all the bad things that happened to her brother were becuase of Ganga's bad jaathakam. She asks the Collector's mom that if Ganga's jaathakam was alright, why would her first engagement be stopped? Why would so many bad things happen? She says that thankfully, her brother's wedding to Ganga was stopped and so he escaped with just an unfair jail sentence. If the wedding had taken place, she feels that her brother would surely have not lived.  Collector's mom starts to look upset and scared. The evil ones exchange a happy smile.

Ila tells the Collector's mom that she and her friend ran over here to tell the truth when they found out. Collector's mom can't believe that Ganga's mom, Subbu, would do something like that. Ila's evil friends says this is nothing new; she tells Collector's mom that Subbu had even taken Ayya's family jewels and replaced them with fake ones. Collector's mom wals away very confused. The two evil ones follow to add more fuel to the fire. Ila says that even the necklace that Subbu gave the collector's mom was fake and not real gold. Collector's mom looks at the necklace (she's wearing it) in shock. Ila says that Subbu has taken the family jewels Ayya and Natchiya had given for Ganga's wedding and hidden them away. And then, Subbu replaced it with fake ones so that the real gold statys with her and the fake ones are with the mappilai's family.

Ila tells the Collector's mom to go check her necklace with a goldsmith. Ila says then the Collector's mom will know the truth. Collector's mom is ver confused and shocked and says she doesn't know what to believe. Ila takes her to the nearby goldsmith shop. Collector's mom gives the necklace to the goldsmith and he declares that the necklace is not real gold only covering. Collector's mom is very shocked and asks him to doub;e-check. He says it is not real gold once again and says the answer will be the same no matter how many times she asks.

Ila and her friend tell the Collector's mom that ahe now has proof that Subbu and her family has cheated her. Collector's mom says nothing. Ila givess the goldsmith some money and tells him to go buy them some drinks so that they can talk in private to the collector's mom. Ila and her friend continue their brainwashing and say that it is not too late to stop the wedding still. Collector's mom is worried becuase all the invitations have been printed and distributed. Ila comes up with another evil plan. She tells the Collector's mom to go to Subbu's house to check the family jewels with a trusted goldsmith. Ila says that Subbu has sold Ayya's jewels and replaced them with fake ones and that once the truth is exposed, Collector's mom can stop the wedding with that reason. Ila and her friend further say that Gangs' jaathkam is not good and her family is not good and encourage Collector' mom to stop the wrdding. They also say that will help to find a nice girl for Collector after that. Collector's mom says she'll test the jewels and then only come to a desicion. Ila and her friend tell the collector's mom not to tell anyone that they were the ones who told her all of this information. Collector's mom says ok and thet two evil ones are happy.

Last scene... Ayya and Natchiya go to Kulasekaran's house. Muthu welcomes them happily. Kula just looks away. Ayya says he's very happy that JC and Muthu have decided to help with Ganga's wedding to the Collector.  He says that he brought them the invitation and tambulam so that they all can forget the past problems and have a fresh start. He asks them to come for the wedding and bless Ganga. Muthu happily goes to accept the tambulam and invitiation but Kula stops her. Kula says that he will not forget the humiliation he has suffered and tells them to go back. Natchiya tries to tell him that they did not humiliate him in any way and tells Kula not to send them back. Kula says they changed the groom for Ganga from his son to someone else and while his wife and son may be ok with that, he won't. Ayya tells that they can't sever the relation because of some bad incidents and says that he always has held Kula in high regard. Muthu tells Ayya to forget about her husband. But NAtchiya and Ayya try one last time to appeal to Kula. Ayya tells one last time to Kula to attend the wedding. But Kula says there is no relation left between them anymore and leaves. All the other 3 are shocked...
 Thodarum

Thursday October 15

Natchiyar scolds Ila for doing all these things. Ila acts as if she doesn't know what is going on. Both Sara and Karthik listen on. Natchiyar asks what is wrong in Collector marrying Ganga? Ila says I don't like it as I don't like Subbu's family. Natchiyar says consider them. Kadaisiya solren, Stop all of your wrong doing otherwise you can't stay here. You have to go Thani kudithanam. Go now itself. You should not stay here when I return from inside. Ila asks are you sure or threatening me. Natchiyar says for sure. She sees her sons peeking. Tell Karthik to correct Ila otherwise she will be in trouble.

Karthik and Sara go inisde to console Ila. But they see her eating food. Stuffing in her mouth. She says why do I have to go thani kudithanam? She keeps crying, talking and eating.(Very funny)Asks her husband to serve food. She says no body is going away. He asks "Yendi unakku konjamavathu vekkam, Manam, soodu soranai irukka?" you just eating now. She says this is a Mamiyar and marumagal issue. She says if I go Thani kudithanam those Aayakudi people will take away everything from here. I will never let that happen. I will never go out of this house.  Sara also adds oil to fire.

Kula visits collector. Collector asks why did you come to visit me? Kula says our samugam and family relationship is very different. It is like Seru and water. Some times we talk clearly like water other-times we put seru on all the faces. That's our samugam. But at the end we still will be together. Collector says I came here knowing all these. What do you want? Kula says you should not marry Ganga. Collector says this is personnel. You should talk in the house not in collector office. He says it is personnel now but it will become a big issue as a big kalavaram in the future. You might have heard scenarios like on the wedding day the bride disappears.

Collector asks who are you to say not to marry Ganga? J.C is my son. Ganga was talked for J.C. Collector says now she is fixed for me. Don't threaten me here in the office. Kula says throw the invitation in the garbage. Collector says get out of here. Kula says again I am saying don't marry Ganga, don't fight with our samugam. It will become a big issue. Collector says what big Samugam. I am also fromf that - just because I studied I.A.S I am keeping quiet. Get out of my office. Kula says you don't know about me. "Ullukulla Thuungittu irunda mirugathai thatti yezhuppitteenga". Collector says me too. I am getting mad get out right now. Kula leaves. Some background music plays and screen freezes on collector's face.

Thodarum...

Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali