Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thank uuuu,  thats really interesting lol
loved ur comments; they were hilarious🤣

so i live in a cold country n my room quite frequently gets cold duz that mean a ghost have entered my room  too...HAILA😲🤣  but cant sense them n they dnt even whisper in my ears😡🤣...so want to b unnoticed🤣🤣
omg i always try to feel the ghosts esp in dark n wen i do hear a noise i run in my room🤣 n dat too if i can c anythin cuz i becum a complete andhi in dark😎🤣🤣...n so muvh more lol

oh man  i wanna b a ghost , but a friendly n hatke one ...a  ghost like Casper😳🤣 i swear i'll help u lot😆  btw m not crazy hun lolzzz😆

awesomeee posttt😃 n gr8 job of findin doz factiss😆

Edited by --sarar-- - 14 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Ohh thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments🤗🤗🤗 I thought my comments were lame but if hey I don't mind them being considered funny either😆 

@ dudu: Oyeeeeeee no ghost can ever think of taking badla from me😆 Even ghosts get scared of taking panga with a mental case like me😆😆😆
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣 oh god i dont think i have laughed this much reading a GHOST thing!🤣 really thanks to u that i wont be scared of ghosts anymore! il start looking at them in a different angle now [really it dont mean that i see them...am i making sense🤔]
ahem anywayss..love the ghostly facts and even moree, love ur comments on it👏
Angelic_J thumbnail
Awww thank you so much siya🤗🤗 Means a lot buddy😃 and don't worry I think I know what you're getting at with seeing the ghosts thing😆 I guess you just mean to say you now see them in a different light😃😆
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Oh yeah in a different light i mean!😆
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg...that sure was one of the most hilarious facts i have come across about ghosts🤣🤣..hey angelic..u sure have made my perspective changed on ghosts...simply loved it...🤣🤣🤣
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very interesting!
never knew somethings about ghosts!😆
thanx for sharing JK!
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
FACTS ABOUT GHOSTS

Ghosts want to be noticed [Attention seekers!]

Ghosts have no sense of passing time. [maybe true!]

Ghosts can smell things and love the smell of lemons. [If they like the smell of lemons then why do some of them stink?]

Ghosts have a sense of humor and love to hear humans laugh. [dunno!]

Sometimes ghosts get bored with their surroundings. [who wouldn't be?!]

Most ghosts are happy, but some still cling to an emotional pain. [True!]

They can appear to the living in dreams. [Yes, appear as relatives or friends who passed away!]

They can leave behind certain scents, such as perfume. [True, both good and bad]

They can make sounds that are audible. [Yes I've heard with my own ears]

They use their energies and ours to move things. [I've seen things move, it's true!]

They are pranksters. [Doh!]

They usually appear as intense balls of light  called orbs that are neon blue or violet. [I'm not too sure about this one. Orbs mostly show up in photographs, but in most cases you can blame it on the camera, light sources and the photographer.  ]

Ghosts favor night due to the decrease in daytime energy use. [Probably makes sense, or it's entirely for the stealth, and they want to avoid the humans?]

Ghosts may appear as mists or vapors. [yeah they can]

A hooded black smoky figure is a dark entity and you should be careful around them.  They usually appear at the foot of beds. [Ermm... never heard of this one! ]

Some alleged hauntings are actually a "residue," which is a past event that replays itself over and over. [possibly]

Certain places are portals or vortexes where ghosts transport themselves.[Not unlikely, there are hotspots for everything I guess]

Hauntings are most intense around children entering puberty, as kids this age are emitting immense amounts of energy. [Interesting, but also around the young ones who can't speak... hint: imaginary friends!]

Ghosts can read your thoughts. [Very well! I can scare them away now! 😃]

Ghosts retain all the memories and emotions of  their lives. [Likely]

Sometimes ghosts are trapped and need to be released. Let them know they can move on. [Why can't they just.. MOVE ON and GET A LIFE! 😉]

Noisy, troublesome ghosts are known as poltergeists [yeah, use fancy German words to make them sound important! 😡 I just call them 'Noisy Little Ba***ds! 😆]

Ghosts tend to be very temperamental. [We'll see...]

If a spirit was a jerk while living, they will  probably still be a jerk while a ghost. [Scary!]

Ghosts hang out in cliques with other ghosts. [socialize, people! learn from the ghosts!]

Ghosts make friends with other ghosts from different eras. [So they're smart! Imagine meeting Nostradamus! 😆]

If you hear a strange whisper in your ear when sleeping, it is probably a ghost.

[Not always! 😆]

Ghosts do not sleep. [they're more productive! how lucky! 😡]

Ghosts like to climb up and down stairs at  night. [A very bad habit, it scares people]

Most ghosts can't or won't hurt you. [yes, but they never tell you before hurting, do they?]

Animals can see or sense spirits, that's why you often see them just staring intensely at what appears to be nothing. [Yes! animals can see them but they can't tell us for obvious reasons. that's why ghosts are always around babies too! ]

If you are being haunted, if you simply ask  them to leave, they will.  Say something like "I know you are here but you are scaring me please leave." [Some of them will listen if you say it nicely]

When a ghost enters a room, the room usually gets cold. [True]

Animal ghosts exist and have been sighted. [Ghosts have been sighted in the form of animals, but can't say for sure if they're ghosts of animals]

Children perceive ghosts as imaginary friends. [True, this freaks me out 😔]

My answers are in bold! It's perfectly alright to think of me as INSANE! Just don't tell me, ok? Thanks Jot! 👍🏼  This was fun!

Edited by stingray - 14 years ago
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome topic Jot di!

I'm feeling scared now.
Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Wow.....even ghosts have some facts !! 😲

That's really cool....😎

Good to know em....

Thanks for scaring.....i mean sharing this jot di....😳