Ghostly Facts :O - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Conclusions:
1) Ghost mite surely be nicer than humans
2) Dear Topic Poster: Ur a ghosts fanatic..! (no offence๐Ÿ˜›, its adorable)

Thanks for the topic, i was thinking of getting active in here, just changed my mind about it.. ^_^
Edited by Girl_2007 - 14 years ago
BUT THE QUESTIONS STILL IS.............DO THEY EXIST? No one has spoken about their experience with any ghost. The topic so far is hilarious and I have enjoyed it too. Thanks for all the information about the ghosts.
Originally posted by RUSmart

BUT THE QUESTIONS STILL IS.............DO THEY EXIST? No one has spoken about their experience with any ghost. The topic so far is hilarious and I have enjoyed it too. Thanks for all the information about the ghosts.

haha ๐Ÿ˜†, hillarious? sure? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by RUSmart

There's still enough space for all of us on this planet! why not ghosts? ๐Ÿ˜†

If I told you i have seen a ghost, you probably wouldn't believe me anyway! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

If a ghost came up to you and said, "hello.. I'm a ghost" would you believe it? ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Conclusions:
1) Ghost mite surely be nicer than humans
2) Dear Topic Poster: Ur a ghosts fanatic..! (no offenceTongue, its adorable)

Thanks for the topic, i was thinking of getting active in here, just changed my mind about it.. ^_^

@ Red: oh that's sad!  ๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Ohh thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I thought my comments were lame but if hey I don't mind them being considered funny either๐Ÿ˜† 

@ dudu: Oyeeeeeee no ghost can ever think of taking badla from me๐Ÿ˜† Even ghosts get scared of taking panga with a mental case like me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

J once a ghost told me she has to take revenge as tune uski puri izzat loot li ek topic mein๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by stingray

@ Red: oh that's sad!  ๐Ÿ˜”

haha XD cant afford it
Originally posted by Girl_2007

haha XD cant afford it

Hmm... still sad!