Bolly Jodi Competition - Task 1!

popkurn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Best Bollywood Jodi Competition!

We will have a total of three tasks and a member performing the best on all three will be the winner.

The Objective of this competition is to choose the best jodi of your personal choice.

Example: Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor

Choose any actor/actress of your choice, they dont have to be the perfect couple, its your personal choice. Do not pick yourself as one of the jodi's.

Since the member's performance is graded more than the jodi itself, we can say that it's fan's dedication too!

All right let's head towards the Task 1!

Best Jodi Competition - Task 1

What you have to do to take part:

1. Name your favorite jodi in big bold letters (font size 4 or 5).
  1. Post any five pictures of your jodi that you think are the best.
  1. Have a sentence accompany each picture stating why you think it's a good picture.

That's it for Task 1! Enjoy! And Good Luck!

Task provided by Naina di (naina_manam) and myself.

Task ends Sunday morning.

Please do not post any comments!

This task can be posted here!

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
oohh nice task😊

Name your favorite jodi in big bold letters (font size 4 or 5).
    Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan

saif and preity from a scene in Kal Ho Na Ho, i think thiz is a gud pic, cuz both luk lik a real life couple, both r happy, dressed up in nice clothez.. it juzz lukz so real

saif and preity in their newest movie Salaam Nameste, both looking very cool and comfortable with each other

another scene from Kal Ho Na Ho, a very cute scene where saif explain's to Preity as to why he is late.. they luk so cute here, they act as if their married

Preity and Saif at the New York Film Festival, showin their great friendship..

Preity and Saif at the HELP concert, showin off their great chem together n enjoyin a good laugh

.. could u make the font a lil bigger priya.. itz reli hard to read the instructions😳

Edited by preity*zinta - 18 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

nice contest...priya...

priety and shahrukh...dhamaal jodi...mr.cool and ms.beauty...veer zaara rocked....zaara and dulhan...and veer in the search for his zaara...

another cool shot from veer zaara...king khan:main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan....
looking hot together.

a shot from kal ho na ho....naina aur aman...eternal love...in the hearts....love legends....

nice chemistry.....smiling faces...most liked two celebs of bollywood....king and queen..... 

dilon ki dhadkan

.....having a ride......in a merry-go round...when their eyes meet...love surfaces....

best ever jodi in bollywood-king khan and queen priety...
i wud have gone with srk-kajol...but kajol isnot seen very often in movies with him presently...

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Picture from movie Yuva
Both have potrayed their acting in serious roles like the movie Yuva amazingly!

NACH BALIYE!
Pic is from movie Nach Baliye
Both had rocking chemistry and showed off their talent as comedy artists

Tera Jadu Chal Gaya
Pic shows the first time the jodi is on-screen, the beginning of their onscreen chemistry

Picture at Bunty Aur Babli Audio Release
Both are professional, and look amazing together

Picture shows Rani and Abhi interacting with orpahans affected by Tsunami
This is what i love about them, they are such great people at heart...

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Srk and KajolπŸ‘(They look awesum together and their chemistry is rocking ) 

2)Post any five pictures of your jodi that you think are the best.

Don't know whr the pic has been taken from but see how Kajol and Srk are looking at each other.Any Ash luvers stop looking at Aish and concentrate on Srk and KAjol πŸ˜†(Hain mein mar java, they look like a real husband and wife πŸ˜‰, have to run from Gauri and Priya if they see me writing this πŸ˜†)

Is this picture extra large? I have to make it micro mini but don't know how to do so. πŸ˜‰. Srk is hugging Kajol. 😳. Srk is always romantic but Kajol is looking more romantic than Srk in this picture. 😳

Their chemistry is far better than others. πŸ˜‰

This picture is from my one of the fav movie ddlj. 😳. See they are always so romantic mood. Though they are a old couple but as every1 says "Old is Gold" . See like all husband and wife they r giving food to each other.(I wish Srk would give me food like tht 😳 )

This is a picture of Srk and Kajol in the show"Kofee With Karan". Kajol looking gorgious in black saree and Srk looking handsum as always 😳. Karan has becum the beech ki haddi cuming in between Srk and Kajol. 😑. The picture shows tht Srk and Kajol are very good friendz of KAran. πŸ˜ƒ

After showing their chemistry to u all in i-f they are shaking hands with each other and saying"Salaam Namaste"πŸ˜†. Unki handshake mein bhi kuch chemistry hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

I am posting another collage made by sum1 whom i don't know. πŸ˜†. It is luvely so i am poster so see it. Though it has Rani don't see Rani. πŸ˜†

Priya I wrote with your fav baby blue color to impress u .Naina I think u r aldready impressed by me so don't need to impress u but still i wrote with your fav color. πŸ˜‰

Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Kajol and SHahrukh Khan

Kajol and SRK.....both looking extremely cute n sweet.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

hmm....doesnt this pic make u wish tht  it was Kajol in Veer Zaara....ye Ajay bhi naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

A Scene from Kuch Kuch Hota hai.....my fav. movie.....both SRK n Kajol were Gr8 in this movieπŸ˜ƒ

Come.......Fall in love.......a Scene from Dil Waley Dulhaneya le jayein gay....... SRK n Kajol share a romantic moment.......in the movie of courseπŸ˜‰

They can b mistaken for angels can they😳.......looking pretty in WhiteπŸ˜ƒ

I hope i havent made any mistakes.......i apologize if i hav.....this is the first time im participating in a contest on If........good luck every1πŸ˜ƒ

-Eisha

sruthi4u thumbnail
MY FAVOURITE JODI IS AMIR AND JUHI
simi1295 thumbnail
Salman and Ash!
- wow. - the colors r so nice in the pic.
- You can see the chemistry in this picture, and makes you wish you were in Ash's place
- nite time, stars shining and the person you love, uff!
- if it was me, i would never wash that hand again! πŸ˜‰
- so cute and so happy! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by simi1295 - 18 years ago
Athena90 thumbnail
nice competition: my fav jodi is:

SHAHRUKH AND KAJOL! 
they so rawk together and their jodi well it sends sparks flying!

Pic 1!

from kabhi kushi kabhi gham, don't they really look so sweet as a couple? reminds u of a real couple doesn't it? 😳😳

Pic 2!

don't t they look sooo romantic and cute together! look at their chemistry. uff, my heart goes out to the romantic couple!

Pic 3!

this is a scene from kabhi kushi kabhi gham, don't they look really cool together! they chemistry and all.. one looking shy and the other totally hot!
Pic 4!

the two cool friends from kuch kuch hota hai;such great comfort level and chemistry. seeing the two, sach much kuch kuch hota hai! 😳

Pic 5

the two from two different worlds meeting in the movie dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge, they look soo sweet together! the naive and innocent looks works soo well for them!

U asked for 5 only or i could hav given u 50! i soo love this couple! hmm, radz impressed u i dun need to nah. naina's my friend and priya my lil bachi! πŸ˜†

luv

sneha

Edited by galsn3105 - 18 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Rani Mukherjee and Abhishek Bachchan

1)
rani and abhishek in babli aur bunty

2)
rani and abhishek in bud itna sa kawab tha

3)