Members Lounge

Bolly Jodi Competition - Task 1! - Page 2

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

*~*Best Jodi Competition - Task 1*~*

Name your favorite jodi in big bold letters (font size 4 or 5).

1131678664.gif=

1131678832.gif

Post any five pictures of your jodi that you think are the best..

arjun and priyanka in yakeen...lukin sweeeett😳 priyanka so nice and  simple..yet lukin beautiful..arjun hott as usual

At yakeen press conference😃..lukin sweet at usual...lolz

Arjun to Priyanka: is it just me or do you keep gettin hotter by the second😆

In yakeen..singing a song😛 Both lukin dashing👏

At tempations 2004..lukin like such a cute couple on stage!😳

In yakeen looking jus too good...really good chemistry!!👏

Take care,

cutezzz😳

Edited by #1 kyunki fan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Sneha aka galsn your 2 pictures are not showing. 😛

Ps- I know no comments r allowed but was just telling her.
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all, I would like to comment on radz_2cool's avatar.  It's hilarious!😆

Okay, back to the competition.

Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee

This still is from Chalte Chalte.  The reason why I like this picture is because they both look really cute.  Shah Rukh Khan just got cut and Rani Mukherjee is making it all better by putting his finger in her mouth.  Shah Rukh looks like he's an innocent child!

This still is from Paheli.  I really like this picture because it gives the image of a typical Indian couple.  I don't know but that's what it looks like to me.  The girl is wearing a saree and the man has a moustach.  The moustach really suits Shah Rukh, and Rani looks gorgeous.  I also like the pose they are making, it's sweet and not dirty, very romantic!

This still is from Chalte Chalte.  It's really cute because she's kissing him, but the thing that really made me flip was the dimple on Shah Rukh's cheek.  That dimple really makes this picture cute!  They also look really good as a couple.

I just love the lighing in this picture.  It touches both of their faces and it suits really well with a black background.  Also, I like the pose, it's a very romantic pose, and they look really good together.  It's an exotic type of pose yet there is simplicity.

This picture is my favorite.  That's why I kept it last, because you always save the best for the last.  They are so mad at each other.  Rani's face is so funny and Shah Rukh (who so cannot act mad, in any movie!) looks like he's trying to be mad, but is just about to laugh.  I think they both look adorable.

I know this isn't part of the task, but I wanted to share the reason why I like this couple.  They have never shown any kind of dirtyness in their roles.  They have always been a decent couple, and that's what makes them look really good.

Good luck to everyone!

Hope the best one wins!

Edited by sumaira.daud - 18 years ago
CuteFairy91 thumbnail

First of all I would like to say why I chose this couple. I chose this couple cuz of many reasons. First reason is dat they look really gud togther. Second is dat they have a great chemistry . Third is that there is still a chance of them getting married in real life. Cuz they both arent married to someone else yet. Thats da biggest reason I chose this couple cuz you never know they might end up toghter. N i wud be da happiest peson for them. Cuz like Srk is already married n Kajol too so dats da reason I didnt choose dat couple.

5 Pictrues

Picture from Hum Tum. Dats when Abhishek n Rani get married. They both look so cute. 😳 I luv this pic. Rani's smile is just gorgeous in this pic. I hope they get married like this in real life. 😳

This pic is from Bas Itna sa khwab hai. First when I watched dat movie I didnt like da couple. Now I think its da best couple in da world. They both look really gud in dat pic. Its a romantic pose.

This pic is also from Bas Itna Sa khwab hai. I chose this pic cuz both of them look so happy. This pic is just so cute. 😳

This pic from Bunty aur babli. I chose this pic cuz they both looked really gud in dat movie.. They both luk realy gud in dis pic. Perfect couple.

This pic is also from Bunty aur Babli. in this pic u can c Taj Mahal da symbol of luv. In this pic they r showing Taj Mahal cuz its Bunty aur Babli's love symbol. 😳 They both are looking in each others eyes. Dont they just look cute. 😃

Edited by CuteFairy91 - 18 years ago
samie thumbnail

Best Jodi Competition - Task 1

1. Name your favorite jodi in big bold letters

Abhay Deol & Ayesha Takia

1. Post any five pictures of your jodi that you think are the best.

1. Have a sentence accompany each picture stating why you think it's a good picture.

pic#1- it shows them sittin next 2 each other i like it coz they r lookin in2 each other n really r in2 each other (even tho they r not a real life couple)

#2 - i like this pic as it shows them in a natural pose

#3 - ayesha takia looks so pretty in this pic n abhay dont look bad

#4 - this pic was designed 2 show them 2gether n united again i think ayesha looks good

#5- this pose looks really nice n natural th@ is y i like ayesha n abhay a nice onscreen n offscreen couple n i hope they make many more films 2gether as this film was really good even tho it didnt do well