Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: kewlchick90

Hmm thought I'd join in on this topic :)

Diwali is approaching fast!!!
Like most families, we will be heading to the gurdwara and having relatives over.  This time around Diwali is on a Saturday which makes it even better. Still haven't decided on a suit yet. It's really hard to choose just one!!!!!

I usually make rangoli on the front veranda. Looking forward to it.!!!

Hey same here, even i make rangoli every year without any failure. I make it on the front veranda of our home.
S.Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash fan4ever

you r so right jess! by the time i am one, i hardly know what's from where.😆
yeah! this time i just went into the biggest mall in town with my friends! must say, i was certainly spoilt for choice! i bought these and many more indian as well as western outfits! love diwali and my friends😆the guys literally had to pull us girls out of the mall😆

but i guess every store has these kind of outfits. so, u could find these anywhere!

yeah, i have a pic of one that looks remotely close to my pink outfit if u want!

Ya sure do post
kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Diva

Hey same here, even i make rangoli every year without any failure. I make it on the front veranda of our home.

Sweet! Unfortunetely I couldn't make it this year:(. I had work during the afternoon then it was time to go to the gurudwara...hopefully next year! How did yours turn out?
-ArMan_SrKajol- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pink and orange saree ith silver payals orange/pink bangles and pink jhumkas/earrings
Jiannax143 thumbnail
lol veryyy late reply but

we celebrated diwali for three days too first day we had a diwali pooja and it was my first diwali so i had to wear a saree..my saree was a dark turquoise with bronze embroidery and the second day was a diwali get together on my side of the family and i wore an anarkali suit there, it was like a cerulean blue and a deep orange with bronze embroidery again and then we had a family diwali party on my in-laws side too and i wore another anarkali which was green and white and then i had to wear other indian outfits too when i went to the gurudwara and mandir but i went to those on the same day and i wore a suit can't remember which one tho