•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey ,

Iam found of Icha (Tina Dutta's ) acting and i heard that she worked in this series ...... i am dam scared of horror shows so never watched any ...... kindly can anyone let me know for how many episodes did she come and wat was the ending ..................
Posted: 14 years ago
i dnt remember the number of episodes but here is a short summary of the story :

Tina plays Paromita who is a bengali and newly wed. Just after the wedding her husband and father-in-law have a fight which is why they move into a different place. Here, Tina has frightening experiences. The truth is that her mother-in-law, father-in-law and husband, are all wanting to kill her baby who will get them long life and prosperous business. They are into black magic. At the end, Paromita manages to save her baby when a goddess enters into her and the police arrests her in-laws and her hubby !!!

Ang by the way, you can watch kakh, its not scary, i stopped watching long back !!!
Lucky, i got to see this episode !!! 😆 😆 😆

And not to mention, but uttaran is also going from bad to worse thnx to tapasya and nani 😡 😡 😡 Edited by Delcy - 14 years ago