Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF:My Revengeful Love II Ch.44 p.66!New!Jan.1! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
congrats on ur 2nd thread..............🥳
ur ff is rely awesomeeeeeeeeeee, how can u think its not..........
Anyways eagerly waiting for the next update..............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for congratulating me!And everyone really I'm not that much confident!Seriosuly so I never had confidence in this FF!Really!Anyways,everyone do come to my Chat CLub and join it!
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations.i like your ff so much and so the promo was really nice.
waiting for dec
--Sarah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on having a new home for revengeful love...
The promo was fabulous... 👏 👏 👏 very promising
waiting for it buttercup
anoushay_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no doubt dear ur ff is da best add me 2 ur pm list plllzzz
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz jas on new home
...Nikhita... thumbnail
hiiiiii
first of all, congrats on starting a new thread! your ff is really awesome dear.....you're one of the most dedicated writers i've seen....and the only one who writes SUCH LOOOOOOONG parts!
hats off to you! and continue soon!
Nikhita
luv_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jasmine you are awesome writer. What a promo. Now you have really increased my curiosity. I didn't how I would wait till December. but loved it immensely. Waiting eagerly when you will update it next. Hey when are updating other FFs of yours. and congrats for starting a new thread and having your ff as number in this forum. Keep it up.👍🏼

Edited by luv_kdmhmd - 14 years ago
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Thank you everyone!I will try to update my other FFs' when I have time to write it and right now I'm writing another new FF in my laptop which is my own little FF and I'm thinking of not releasing it because it's very close to my heart and if I don't get a good response on it I'll totally start to cry or get angry!And I'm very short-tempered which is new to all of you since everyone thinks I'm down-to-earth,but as I did say in my chat club a few weeks ago I'm very short-tempered!Also,that new FF is very truthful and just takes out the truth on love!ANd it's a total new concept to all of you and I don't think I can try a new concept,so I'm totally writing that and not releasing it until I feel like and I think I'll never release it because the story is very close to my heart!Anyways,other than that I'll try to update my FFs' this week or next month!Mostly I'm very weird and when I feel like doing make-up,wearing nail polish or writing an FF then I do it or I'm just plain simple girl wearing no make-up and not caring what people say about me!I'm just me and that is me as I did say before!Very sarcastic person,but I'll try to update my FFs' soon!Okay,looks like I'm very sarcastic and talktative well that's me okay is it the fact that this week my friends are giving me the cold shoulder and I'm becoming an intrapersonal person!I think I'm becoming an intrapersonal person!Anwyays,I will try to update my FFs'! Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Promo
"We are going to Italy tomorrow morning nine o'clock,"Prem said."What?!Why?!"I said looking at him."Well,we're going there to see a groom for you,"Prem said."What?!You mean I have to fly from my homestate California to Italy!"I said looking at him."Yes,you have too if you want to get married,"Prem said."I hate you!"I said glaring at him."So,do I now start packing because we're seeing a groom named Raj Gupta.He's a famous singer over there in Italy,"Prem said."Oh!Anyways,I hope he's not like that Kunal Kapoor,"I said crossing my arms."No he's not!He's even better!Just perfect for you!"Prem said."Fine!We'll see!"I said and I walked away.
Is Raj really perfect for Heer?
"Hi,I'm Raj,"The guy said smiling.I looked at him dazzled.He looks so handsome!I thought."Hi............I'm Heer,"I said."Nice to meet you and of course you Mr.Prem Juneja,"Raj said."So,you are a famous singer here in Italy am I right,"I said."Yes,I am,"Raj said.
Is Heer getting married again?!
"I'm ready to marry you!"I said smiling."Really?!"Raj said and I nodded."I'm so happy!Finally I found a girly girl type for me!"Raj said."Yeah...............whatever!"I said.

The engagement!
"Where's Heer,"Raj said.I smiled and slowly walked downstairs.And he then stood there shocked as I smiled and walked downstairs in front of him."Who are you?!"He siad loudly."Raj sweety I'm Heer!"I siad."Then why are you wearing a yellow chicken constume!"Raj said loudly.Prem smirked as he looked at me."Why?!Raj this is me!I'm like this twenty four seven at home and I decided to dress like this for our engagement!"I said."Well,this is not a good idea!"Raj said."It is baby!"I said and I slwoly unzipped my costume and then smiled as his eyes were wide open.Prem's eyes were also open.His eyes went up and down as I stood there wearing a short balck mini skirt,a black tank top,black five inch high heel."Oh My God!Your wearing black!Black is a bad color!Oh no!It's unlucky for me!Charles we have to go!Oh my eyes!"Raj said as I smiled.He turned around and tried to walk,but I blocked his way."Look,Raj i had to do this after all yuo wanted to marry a virgin,"I said."Look,I did say I don't care anymore if your not a virgin because you conssumate your past marriage with Mr.Prem Juneja!"Raj said."Well,are you happy that after my divorce with him who's standing next to me I still created a you know what with him,"I said.He looked at me shocked with his eyes wide open."What?!"Raj said."Yes,Prem and I created a wife and husband realtionship three times,"I said."Thank you God!Good you told me!Now I'm leaving!'Raj said and he stomped away.
"So,you broke your marriage AGAIN,"Prem said."Yes,I did,"I said lookign at him crossing my arms.He nodded and smiled as he moved his eyes up and down looking at me.I looked at him awakwardly as he looked up and down at me."Are you checking me out,"I said looking at him."Um..............no!Psshhhh!Why would I check you out!"Prem said laughing nervously as his cheeks turned pink and he started to sweat."Excuse me!I have to go!"Prem said and he ran upstairs as I looked at him curiously.
What will happen about Prem and Heer since rumors are flying!
"Hi everyone!This is CCC news!And today we have a specila report on a sizzling ex couple!Yes,you all have got it right!The sizzling ex couple who is now going hot are Mr.Prem Juenja and his ex-wife Ms.Heer Maan!Who were spotted yesterday enjoying themselves at a Italian coffee shop and were seen fliritng contunsely!Looks like soemthing is brewing up!Also,recently Mr.Prem Juenja has moved to California and just a few days ago Heer Maan has also shown up and strangely they are lliving in the smae neighborhood!Wha tis happening!Are they patching up?!"The reporter siad and she started to talk more as I stood there shocked."Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I siad screaming out loud.
And what will Heer do now after all her mom is asking for a promise?
"Heer...............before................I.................die................you have to marry someone who I can handle your responsiblity to and die peacefully,"Mom said as I sat there sobbing."You have one week to marry someone,"Mom said.
And is this the toughest desicion of Heer's life?
Who am I going to find someone in perfect in one week?!I just need to find a guy now!"Hey,are you okay,"Someone siad and I turned around to see Prem.

"Prem..............I......know.............we.............have..............our........................
differences......................,but...................we............have..............to.......put
....................them...............a.................side.................Prem.........we have to now fulfill ym mom's last wish,"I said looking at him.

"I'm so alone right now!"I siad crying as tears fell down my eyes."Shhhh.............."Prem said putting his fingers to my lips."You aren't alone...............I'm always going to be here for you,"Prem said and before I knew it we started to kiss eachother passionately.

"I'm dieing................"I said looking at him."What?!"Prem said."I have blood cancer,"I said.

"Heer you can't leave me!"Prem said loudly as he hugged Heer's life less body.

"Mrs.Gayathri Juneja your son is dead.He has suffered an accident,"The person said.
Are Prem and Heer gone forever or will ever come back to complete there love story?
Twenty years later********************************************************

I hope you all liked the promo!

Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago