Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😕 I would wait for the actual update...coz the heer in the promo is simply undigestable fo rme now and so is their having sex 3 times after divorce...So I would prefer not to say anything after reading the update....

all the best. !!

and plz do pm me everyime you update...coz i'll be on a vacation till early next year from next month and when i come back i dont want to miss any of ur updates...
Edited by angel82 - 14 years ago
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 wow,an a-m-a-z-i-n-g promo!!!! Can't wait to read the next season!!!
--Sarah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Promo buttercup...
Can't wait for it
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know i really don't want to say that but seeing the promos is making me wary of reading this season of ur story.
now with the ending you have shown i am more wary abt it.

but still i know u have a tendency to project a certain idea in the minds of the reader but in the update it mostly comes as a complete opposite of wat u projected.so there is still a teeny weeny hope left for me that wat i m thnkng won't happen. lets see.

heer is becoming a marrying machine and sleeping machine.after sleeping with prem 3 times!!!!!!!

kya yeh wahi ladki hai who was traditional and sanskari. god memory loss se itna major change aa jaata hai kya?????????

waitin for ur update to clear my doubts

lots of luv
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Promo
"You have changed Heer,"Prem said to me as I stood there looking at him."I was always this way Mr.Prem Juneja.It's just that in front of you I was scared a bit,but now I'm fine and now I have confidence which is to never let someone get to you so much that you are dieing yourself,"I said looking at him crossing my arms."So,you mean you never forgave me,"Prem said."No,I won't after all now atleast I found out that before my memory loss we never created a realtionship!A true realtionship!You never treated me like your wife!And now I hate you!More than anyone I hate you!Eventhough Natasha might be my enemy atleast she told me the truth that there was never something between us and you never loved me!You know if Natasha told me that for one day you loved me I would never think about any other guy and come back to you!For sure because I would think that this guy loves me more and I can't leave him and cheat on him!But,now I think I have full rights to cheat on you because you NEVER loved me!"I said looking at him in anger."Look,it was just a bet between Natasha and me!"Prem said."A bet!That you will pretend to say oh Heer we need a chance in our relationship!And then,pretending to like me,kiss me,touch me,and then pretending to say Heer I love you!And then trying to create a realtionship with me to just get a bussiness deal!That's disgusting!You are a cheap man!I hate you!"I siad loudly as tears streamed down my cheeks and I ran inside my room as Prem stood there on the balconey.
Love is full of hate..........................................
"Suhani I'm so sorry to do this to you,but I have to do that.I have to leave your dad,"I said crying as I sat there on the bed holding her.
Is this divorce for permantely?!
"Well,you may now sign on the papers,"The judge said.I nodded and took the pen and then looked at the divorce paper.Today your breaking from this realtionship!Finally Heer,but wait why are you hesistating?You wnated this divorce right?I thought as I held the pen."Sign the papers,Heer,"Rajveer said and I nodded and then I touched the paper slowly as I shaked nervously and then I slowly signed on the papers as tears ran down my cheeks.
Life has stopped for Heer.............Eventhoguh everyone thinks Heer's a cheap girl she's not.Heer still has feelings.................
"You can throw away the manglastru tongiht,"Rajveer said as he walked out of ym room with Meher.I looked at the manglastru which was in my hands.Why can't I just throw this away?!Why is my heart stopping me?!But,what'd the problem just keep it!I thought and I took the manglastru and walked to my closet and opened it.I took my jelwery box and placed my manglastru inside locking it with it's key.

"Maybe,I love you,"I said looking at him as we walked down Blueberry Street."In love,"Prem said looking at me."Um...............friendly love,"I siad looking down as I started to walk ahead."Let's go to the mall,"I said as I grabbed his hand and walked ahead as the newreporters followed us and took our pictures.

Everoyne this promo came to clear any misunderstandings!And don't worry people this FF is not going to be messed up!Okay!And I know this FF is shwoing that Heer is breaking traditions,but well now you see the reason why!And as I did say before Heer was always modern!Anyways,I hope this promo cleared any of your misunderstandings!

Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jasmine............

Aisa mat kar.......... Dont give promos....... 😭 if u r ready why dont u post it........... Dont kill us like that......

I luved ur FF Jasmine will edit this later
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ok seriously I have no clue what is going on!
luv_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey jasmine, great promos. You know you really making us crazy by writing these proms. These are making our wait so difficult. Just kidding update when you want to. Love each and every promo of yours. Keep it up.

meeshti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii jasmine yar u torturing me wid the promos i kept thinking about these but honestly i  m still confused
even now i cant tell u to update

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol jasmine
i l b crazy now if u dont start writing the season two
so many twists and turnssss
means ur ideas are superb
and what all bet and allll
oh god ! now i think i have to go and see a doctor reading all this stuffsssss

good job sweetheart