Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i m not gng to read any more promos.

reading them is making me not wanting to read the story in the future which i don't want.

ill wait for ur 2nd season updates

lots of love
--Sarah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
buttercup your promos are killing me... lots of turns and twists....
Gosh!!! can't wait for the real update
haila re...............so many twists..............
ur promos are awesomeeeeeee...........👏
and the wait is killing me.....
but i have to confess..........
I'm a tiny bit confused.................
the recent promo is it from b4 or after premeer died?
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great promos, they really really good,
i hope prem nd heer dont die though, luv the twist in the story
cant wait for u to continue :)
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone!Happy Diwali to you all!I know everyone doesn't want to see another promo since everyone is confused about the storyline,but I decided to still write another one.
Promo-
"Prem!I'm tired of finding the perfect guy for me!Now I think this will be the end!Prem I decided that from this day I will now stay as a virgin and not even think about crushing on someone,dating someone,or even marrying someone!From now on it's only my daughter and I!Only us!Now,I'm going to live for my daughter because she's the only one I could live for now!No one else because I know there's no one in the world to be mine!"I said and I started to walk away."Not even me,"Prem said and I stopped there as I heard his words.I slowly turned around looking at him.He looked at me as I looked into his eyes.
This is not the end..................
"Daddy!"Suhani said smiling as she jumped up into Prem's arms."Hi,sweety,how are you,"Prem said looking at her."Perfect!"Suhani said smiling."Good,"Prem said kissing her cheek."So,how's your mom?Or should I say the famous wedding planner Ms.Heer Maan,"Prem said."Oh her!Well,she's sort of......."Suhani said and then gave Prem the look."Oh.........so she's still being the Panick Queen,"Prem said."Yes,and the Clumsy Queen,"Suhani said."So,your mom hasn't change in these three years,"Prem said."Yes,"Suhani said."Well,that's her,"Prem said."Come on let's go,"Prem said as they walked out of the airport."Daddy,I was thinking,'Suhani said."What were you thinking,"Prem said."That........will........mom.....and........you........ever get back together,"Suhani said.Prem stopped and looked at her."Maybe someday,"Prem said.

"God!My ex-husband is back in town!"I said sighing as I sat down in the table."Heer don't panick and just think you loved that guy once,"Jamie said."I LOVED him.I don't now,"I said looking at her. "Maybe you do,"Jamie said.I looked up at her raising my eyebrow."Or don't,"Jamie said."Yeah I DON'T love him,"I said getting up taking my purse."Heer,don't lie to yourself,"Jamie said. "I'm not lieing to myself,"I said looking away."Really,then look at me and say that,"Jamie said.I turned around and looked at her and then looked away."Look,you didn't say that,"Jamie said."Taxi!"I said intruppting Jamie and the taxi stood in front of us and I sat in quickly as Jamie sighed and rolled her eyes as she sat inside.
What's going to happen at their first meeting after three years?
"God!Why does this happen to me?!"I said as I looked around the kitchen as I saw orange jucie everywhere around the floor as flour was sticking on the roof.The doorbell start to ring and I looked at he clock!Oh My God!It's Prem!Great!I thought and I started to walk towards the room,but suddenly my foot slipped."Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud and falling flat on the flloor.I held my head as I slowly got up and saw myself covered with cream,milk and eggs."God!"I said and then suddenly dough fell right on my head from the celeing."God thank you!"I said and I got up walking towards the door and I opened it and stood there shocked.There,stood Prem wearing a nice clean black coat holding Suhani while I stood there soaking wet with milk,eggs,cream,and dough on my pants,t-shirt,face,and hair,but as if i care!I thought.Prem's eyes were wide open in shock."Wow!"Prem said looking at me.I crossed my arms and glared at him."You could abe a proffesional chef here in California,"Prem said and I glared at him as he started to laugh while Suhani did so too."So,your laughing at me jerk!"I said looking at him."Heer!Don't let our Suhani hear those awful bad words!"Prem said looking at me sarcastically."Fine!But,you are also teaching Suhani that she could laugh at me and make fun of me!"I said looking at him."Well,that's me!"Prem said walking inside and letting go of Suhani as she ran off."God!Whatever!I don't care because right now I'm not in agood mood,"I said walking away."Why?I didn't irritate you for three years!I didn't even meet Suhani in person we always had a web cam chat,"Prem said."I know,but still,"I said walking away."You are so complicated to understand,"Prem said."Well,it's me,"I said looking at him."Yeah,you only you,"Prem said looking at me as I looked at him.

"I'm so tired,"I said as I slumped against the kitchen counter.I slowly rubbed my neck as my eyes were closing because of sleep."You tired,"Prem said looking at me."Yeah,had a really bad day.Are you leaving,"I said looking at him."Yeah,Suhani fell asleep,so I decided to go back to my home,"Prem said.I nodded and turned my head around trying to relax."You look really tired,"Prem said."I am it's just that I have a lot of stress,"I said."Well,just relax for once,"Prem said and he came close to me almost an inch away.I stood there looking at him as he traced my cheek slowly and moved a lock of hair in front of my face to the back of my ear."Goodnight,"Prem said and then I felt Prem kissing me passionately on my cheek and I stood there shocked as he letted go of me and smiled."Goodnight,"I said looking at him as he smiled and walked away.

"Are you falling for your ex-husband,"Jamie said looking at me."I don't know,"I said looking at her."You are,"Jamie said looking at me and I looked down fiddling with my fingers."Oh My God!Yes!I'm so happy!"Jamie said hugging me tightly.

"Can we call this a midnight date,"Prem said looking at me."Midnight date.......hmmmmmmm.............not so sure,"I said as we walked down the sidewalk as we drank coffee and watched other people also walk down the streets holding hands or other just driving away."Don't you think we'll be in the headlines since after such a long time we're being together and being seen alone without anyone,"Prem said."Maybe or maybe not.But,don't worry I don't care.I'm a full confident women and I don't care about anything,"I said looking at him."Really,"Prem said looking at me."Yes,"I said."Well,if I kiss you right now then you won't mind,"Prem said."No,"I said."Okay,then,"Prem said and he smiled as he brought his face closer to mine's and kissed me passionately.

Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
--Sarah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh!! buttercup your promos are killing me....
can't wait for the actual update!!!!!!!!
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone!And everyone I just want to tell that I gave away my FF:Should I Love You to Happy_Pretty!She had more better ideas,so I gave it away to her!I'm just  telling in advance bvecause I don't wnat all you to get mad and think that she plagrised my FF!Actually I gave her permission to start  the FF! Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey jasmine

absolutely cant wait till u update the next part

loved the promo

seems like there is going 2b a lot going through premeers lives

update soon

Kamal
Orion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail