Uravugal Oct 12- 16 Updates & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nithya ma,
Thanks for the suda suda updates...
Now, I'm getting hotter (out of angry) on seeing this cold-blooded Mugundhan..
Chitra, should come to know about her hubby... She is too inocent to smell anything.. Only, if anyone breaks the truth or she overhears anyhting, the story will change...

Hope Gowri's marriage goes fine without any issues... I think this Mugu will make probs before G's marriage... So, her marriage will be in trouble...
thanks for your updates nithyama
Thanks for the update nithya.
Mugundan's crime rate is increasing day by day.Useless fellow.sol budhi,sondha budhi,suya arivu..everything big zero.

Josiyar has said that I have a marana Gandam..
what does this mean?ivalavu naal,AM nilamai...avalavu pesinaru??
building strong...basement weak case aa?????😕
Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
Senthil knows how to get things done for his own laabam... If something happens to AM, thats all.. the family will be broken and Krish will be cheated...
Hope, AM stays for long...
GB Sir..

Convey my special thanks to your team for the title song..

Every meal .. feeding my 2 yr old son is like going to a battle field.. thank God Uravugal has saved me one time a day.. he sits in front of the TV and does not blink his eyes also.. I use up that opportunity to feed him as much as possible 😳😳😳

he desperately waits for Uravugal title song and keep bugging me wholeday for it.. He cannot pronounce 'r' .. and this serail is "Uvagalale" for him.. (since title song is Uravugalale...)

One request.. Please don't cut down the title song and disappoint him.. 😛
That is so cute Nithya....

GB thambi.....see...your Uvavugale....has affected even a small kid....( but in a nice way)
Thanks for the kalakkal updates shree.....

Hope this gayu will go back with er mom....

I like this 'Mom"'s character......let us wait...but one thing I am sure that Gayu will start living with K happily.....
( there is one scene in the last title song scene..shwoing the whole family laghing happily!!
Thank you for the kalakkal updates Nithya and Sumi yakka 👏👏👏... and for the wonderful pictures Atinamma 👏👏👏...

Hmm.. Raja kelambhitaanya kelambitaan... Gayu has fallen in the trap.. i'm sure Krish will help her out....

Awww.. Nithya unga son choooo chweeettttttt....... Uvavugale.. 😳😳... 
Thanks for the kalakal updates Shree and for the pictures atina..

Gaya you only know to read books but not people's intentions.. Soon You are going to learn the lesson the hard way..