Questions & Queries Corner - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

the oen i use is bsr screen recording n u just save it in the folder n it plays in photoshop or animation shop.
k
cud u tell me in detail... how do v use it nd where can i gt it frm??
Originally posted by xx-ReenO-xx

k
cud u tell me in detail... how do v use it nd where can i gt it frm??

reeno i noe one way dat is when you convert the video convert it as .avi and you can open it in imageready the video you wish comes in layers
the oen i use is bsr screen recording n u just save it in the folder n it plays in photoshop or animation shop.
Edited by sushmita_22 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sushmita_22

this mite be given trgh various types of colour mixture,brightness/contrast settings colour balance and all if you want exact same one then ask the creator.if you have ps then i can help you with this

sush I asked the creator. But she told me that she was experimenting and now she have forgotten the exact value. Yes I have ps and now I am making siggy with it.
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

sush I asked the creator. But she told me that she was experimenting and now she have forgotten the exact value. Yes I have ps and now I am making siggy with it.

ohok then u can download diff. actions from deviantart try those they help out alot!😃
Originally posted by _Jiya_

can anyone pls  tell me how to put glitter and sparkles on an a siggy like in this siggy

pls.........

Thanks in advance 😊

pls reply
Originally posted by Sunehari*Rose

hey guyz i need help wid the following

cud any1 plz tell me how to get the texture to fade in like dat??? like in animation.

i dont noe who is the creator for this avi so i thot i ask here.

thanks
luv
tina

its made by Darklove .I donno her exact id😕
Originally posted by --LoveSD--

ok..this is confusing....what heppened is this

I downloaded a font from Dafont.com, and then mistakely, I pushed open with and chose a random program =(...so now whenever I Download a font or a texture, it downloades it with that program, and I can't see them in any kind of program, so what I'm trying to do is that convert that back to a folder...but IDK how to do it 😭 so what should I do???

some one plzz plzz help me ASAP!!

Thanx in advance
Jagavi
same prob here!!!!!!😭
hey guys
i really need ur help

u see the RED part i circled in the following picture
it should contain 100 next to the raster and then the blend mode(normal, darken, lighten......and so on)....how come mine doesn't have it?

do u have any solution?
if so please let me know

Thank You
karishma
Originally posted by --LoveSD--

Can anyone tell me what's the best program to capture pics??(Like to make sigs and everything)..right now I use AVS, but in it, the pics are not that clear =((...can anyone suggest any other software plzz??

do you mean a screen capture software?
I use GOM player to play vids and take caps - if the vid is good, caps come out great!
Here's an example

Originally posted by shockalot

do you mean a screen capture software?
I use GOM player to play vids and take caps - if the vid is good, caps come out great!
Here's an example

Ohh...Thanks alot for helping yaar :)!!