Natik..Naitik..Naitik..Sab Log Aate Hi Honge.....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG...Akshara was again lyk Naitik.......Naitik..............Naitik...........& Naitik was lyk...Ssshhhhhhhhhhhh..Sshhhhhhhhhhh...Sshhhhhhhhh......Bt it ws all so Romanticccccccccccc....oooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................
..Itne Stupid b nhi hai Naitik !!!! Loved Karan 2day...He can play a Lover Boy too......mmuuaahhhhh for Karan / Naitik......YRKKH will be gain on Top guys....................................yeaeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago
loved tday's episode.to the core!
it was rocking and romantic.
omg!!the way karan lifted hina😳

Oh I loved it! And the way he just pulled her into a hug. It was so cute!! Aww..loved Karan!❀️
it was just amazing..best episode to date
Originally posted by -Mansi-

Oh I loved it! And the way he just pulled her into a hug. It was so cute!! Aww..loved Karan!❀️

When did Naitik pull her into a hug? on the bed ? I have seen the episode only once and there were too many things to notice πŸ˜†. Can you pls elaborate?
ya...loved each & evry bit...naitik & akshi's finally meet !! yiipeee

Oh really,was it that romantic because I couldn't watch it as I am living out of India and they would air it later on.

Originally posted by sheenalk

Oh really,was it that romantic because I couldn't watch it as I am living out of India and they would air it later on.

u cn wtch it frm IF...😊