Do u believe in ghosts, spirits????/

Posted: 18 years ago

well...quite an weiry topic.πŸ˜‰

so comments..........πŸ˜›

reasons for ur answerπŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I don't belive in ghosts, but certainly do believe in spirits cause trust me........there's a difference. πŸ˜•
I beleive in both and i have heard some very exciting ghost stories from my father in law and my sister in law , who weren't belivers , but after it happened to them , they changed !!! Spoooky Stories !! 😊
well same case with me...indygirl πŸ˜› πŸ˜› my friends said some stories which were  quite freaky.....πŸ˜› and it was true.
well .....spirits can be said a good version of a ghost πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But i beleive in them coz even in this 21st century ppl talk abt it...and leave aside the uneducated ones,the educated ones beleive in it.
well.....ghosts and spirits r quite unknown and we feel there is nothing but i feel there is something 😳
just that we have to see in and define that SOMETHING πŸ˜› Edited by hazelgirl - 18 years ago
ya i really belive in spirits and ghosts. well i have never experienced anything to do with them but i stiil belive in them. my grand ma and so many people i know have told me alot of stories about them. Well sometimes when im walking it feels like someone is behind me but when i look now onw is there i dont really know what that means but still u never know!
Ya i've never personaly encountered a ghost or a spirit and i am amazzed when people tell their stories . Ofcourse i wonder if they are just spinning it . But it seems true !! I wouldn't mind such an encounter , but i know i'll wet the floor if it happens !!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thats why i love watching good horror movies, but i get spooked later !! πŸ˜†
same here...........
u know my dad said never to watch exorcist.he said it when i was abt 10-11.
But as usual..i watched it and that also when i was 10-11.
Believe me...i couldn't sleep alone for a week.I was scared like hell πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
but recently i saw it but i didn't feel the same way.
Haunted was another film which...i cannot forget.
You know which movie freaked me out ? Omen !! There's a evil character called Damien Thorn ........whose just a kid !! I couldn't sleep at night after that ( years ago ) 😊
well another 2 films which freaked me were.... stigmata and nine gates of shadow kingdom. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Lets just say ... YOU GOTTA SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT! And I do believe that "they" exist. 😡