BOLLYHOOD BYTES

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

BOLLYHOOD BYTES

MERE  DREAMBOY is in new  post in the flim

POISON 

SO DIL ko tham ke bayeth nai mere dil to abhi se dharak Glittery hearts #3 raha hai!!!!

POISON IS A THRILLER MOVIE

ANY guess about my dream boy !!!!!!!!!!

He is one of the sweetsweet CHOCOLATE,cutecute,hnyhny,lovable. bholabhala, roserose, handsome 

STAR             

I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH      I JUST MISS HIM                    GAGAN MALIK                                                                  

ABOUT                       CHOCOLATE               STAR               GAGAN

HAI NAI SABSE UNIQUE!!!!!!!

DO U LIKE IT HNY?   I JUST LOVE UY SWEET SWEET SMILE.............

Tum fulo ki tarah komal,  basuri  ki tarah madhur, chocolate ki tarah sweet, bachhe ki tarah bholabhala, moon ki tarah Sundar ho      I WANT IT

MERE DREAM BOY KI NEW FLIM 

ABOUT

POISON

congratulations congrats   

About his acting:

HE IS AVERSETILE, NATURAL ,ADORABLE, CHARMING ACTOR, HIS ACTING HAS BEEN TOUCHED  MY HEART & SOUL ....

DIL KO CHU LENE WALA ACTOR HE WOH

KIU KHOOOO GAYE?????????

Gagan Mailk is in a holiday mood after his show Shakuntala went off air recently. The actor is enjoying with his family in Delhi and is eagerly waiting for his first film Poison where he plays the lead. 

"The shooting of the film was completed last year in December and now it's all ready for a launch," he states.

The star-cast includes Aman Verma and Mukul Dev too. "This is a movie produced by Prassana Safari Films, they were the distributers and also debut as producers with Poison," he adds further.

When asked about the story line of the film he replied, "I can't divulge any information. It is a thriller movie on the similar lines of Johnny Gaddar."

Hope this Poison turns out to be amrut for Gagan

Edited by sambitapaul26 - 14 years ago