Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 14th Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Omi tells everyone he want to divorce sunaina... all becomes shocked... he says both of thm have taken this decision ...hearing this vish becomes very angry ...he says shut up omi...wht r u say?? y u took such a big decision tell me??omi says actually both of us think differently...moreover with time our relationship became meaningless.....so i took this decision..vish says wht? for this only?u have gone mad omi...rajshri's n my thinking don't matches sometimes...and tell me in which relationship this things don't happen?i really don't understand how can u think like this....anyways now here my decision...u can';t do this still i'm alive...omi says ok thn i'll leave this house...all becomes more shocked...
at Singhania house... bhabhi ma gayatri n akshara cooking...bhabhi ma telling gayatri abt their neighbour bahu...akshara remembers wht naitik said yesterday...she laughs herself... maharaj ji comes with the vegetables...bhabhi ma asks golabo to clean the vegetables...gayatri notices tht akshra laughing herself...she asks her wht happened ?y she is laughing...she says for nothing..gayatri thn tells akshra tht today bhabhi ma will make "achar"..she should learn this from bhabhi ma....akshra again goes into her dreams...she says herself lets see whts new u do now naitik...bhabhi ma says wht??nothing new akshra its very simple to make this achar... bhabhi ma telling her how to make this..but akshra thinking abt naitik only...
at nath house....dadi varsha n gopi dadi on the tarrace...dadi crying n says it was all her fault ..tht time she thought but her husband ...only for her today her son marrage breaking...there rajshri asking sunaina to stop crying...she advices her to talk to omi again....dadi brings omi in his room...rajshri asks sunaina to ask omi... but she is quite...dadi starts saying all this happend for me only.. i asked sunaina to do all this...becz i took this decision thinking abt ur dad omi....all this are my fault..omi says no ma its not ur fault...dadi says omi plsss forgive me....omi says ma its not ur fault...the distance come only when husband wife fails to understand each other...saying this omi leaves.... he was going down but shuriya calls him...

BREAK

shuriya tells omi I and varsha  always look upto him ...but i'm not understanding y ur doing this today kaka...omi says shuriya i'm a human being...pls don'tt force me for doing anyting...i won't change my decision...
at Singhania house...akshra ,gayatri n bhabhi ma making achar... suddenly akshra's phone rings... its naitik...akshra recives the call...naitk says can i speak to my beautiful wife...akshra laughs...she stands up and goes away from bhabhi ma n gayatri...akshra asks naitik y he called her this time...naitik says akshra pls try to take bhabhi ma and ma away from here...akshra says wht? but y? this is impossoble..naitik says pls akshra..ok..akshra come to the dining table from this place...akshra becomes confused how naitik saying this...she walks upto the dining table...naitik directs her to pour some water in a glass..akshra does...thn naitik asks akshra to drop the glass...akshara says wht? naitik insist her to do tht...she does...bhabhi ma n gayatri comes to akshara...thy ask her how this happend...she says suddenly the glass fall down...gayatri asks golabo to clean this...bhabhi ma n gayatri is busy with golabo...naitik says akshra to stand in her position..not to move anywhere...but akshara turns n sees naitik runing towards their room... she becomes shocked to see naitik home this time....

BREAK

naitik messages akshra asking her to come in their room...akshra replys no..naitik again messages akshra to come in their room...he is waiting for her...becz he want to spend time with his beautiful wife...reading this akshra laughs herself...
at nath house...shuriya and varsha very worried...varsha asks shuriya y this happend to kaka kaki??shuriya says he too thinking the same...varsha says shuriya will this happen with us too??shuriya says o ho varhsa...he hugs her..he says i won't let this happen ever...becz i love my wife very much...thy hug again..
PRECAP
naitik tells akshra he came home only for her...just thn gayatri knocks the door..naitik akshra becomes scard...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update..

Poor Akshara living a scary life at her sasuraal...๐Ÿ˜†
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the awesome update!!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, how funny and sweet of Naitik๐Ÿ˜†  He is a red-blooded man after all๐Ÿ˜†  Akshi is in difficult situation. How will she answer Gayatri?  I wish G3 would leave them alone, she is always checking up on Akshi.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes mom leave them alone!  They are newlyweds after all!!๐Ÿ˜‰
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
y does Varsha always get worried and ask Shaurya "Kya hamare saath bhi aisa hoga?"
๐Ÿคช
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey awesome update

we missd ur updates

Naitik is at last romancin his wife, better late than never!!
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update roku

Omi and Sunaina are getting a divorce? i wonder why!..poor Sunaina!..Omi is being mean...

n Dadi is blaming herself for everything..but i dont think that it will make Omi chng his decison..

NaKsh were romancing silently..lol..now will they get caught?

The ShaVa moment at the end was really cute..

-aish