14th October Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick Recap : Veer shouts at Tapu saying he just loves Icha. Tapu keeps on begging, Veer leaves the room. Tapu is alone in her room. She cuts her wrist saying that she only loves Veer. She falls down.

------------------------------------------------------

Nani keeps on knocking the door. She is surprised not seeing Tapu there. She takes Pushkar with her and they keep banging the door. Pushkar opens the door by pushing it. They see Tapu lying on the swing and is unconscious. Nani cries and asks Pushkar to do something.
While at the mandap, the pandit asks to call the bride, as its getting late. Veer hopes that Tapu doesnt' do anything with Icha. Damini tells Jogi that she will get her.
Damini sees Icha alone in her room and asks where Tapu is. Icha says she hasnt' been in her room. Damini is in tears and Icha says she shouldnt' cry. Damini says that she is happy and that Icha's share's difficulties should come on her.
While Nani is wiping Tapu's blood, Tapu blabbers that she loves Veer.
Damini tells Icha that they should go downstairs now. Nani rushes to Icha's room and says that they have done "apshagun". Nani asks her to go and see Tapu. Icha runs to Tapu's room.

-------------------Adverts-----------------

Icha is shocked to see Tapu in that state. Tapu blabbers saying that Icha has snatched everything from her. She shouts at Icha and asks her to leave from here. Icha is all worried.
Nani starts her taunts to Damini and Icha that they are after Tapu's life. Icha is crying and asks Tapu why she did this. She asks if she had a fight with Sid. Tapu gets up and tells Icha that wants Veer. Damini is stunned. Tapu says that she loves Veer.

-------------------Adverts-----------------

Damini and Icha ask Tapu, what she is saying. Icha cant' believe this and Nani says that Tapu hasnt' left her of anywhere. Tapu goes mad and hold the knife showing it to Damini and Icha. She shouts saying that she will fall down from the terrace and that she doesnt' wants to live. Tapu cries and says that she loves Veer and wants him. Nani taunts again and tells Icha that she has been selfish and just seen her happiness.
Tapu tells Icha that she wouldnt' share anything with Icha. She shouts and tells her that she will only be the Bundela bahu. Nani shouts saying that they have snatched Tapu's happiness.
Damini breaks out saying that she hasnt' opened her mouth infront of her ever, but not today. Damini says that wouldnt' let injustice happen with Icha. Damini tells Icha that they should go downstairs as they all are waiting.
Hearing this Tapu says that now she doesnt' want to live and that she will have poison infront of Veer and her parents. Icha stops. Tapu tells her that once she marries Veer, she will die. Damini's mouth is wide open.

--------------------------------------------------

Precap : Damini begs Tapu to allow them to go and let Icha get married. Tapu says let them go, she will go to Jogi's room and tie herself to the fan and die.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the update yaar. Can't bring myself to watch the damn serial, reading is just about how much I can manage...Bloody Tappu.
For once Damini is standing up for Ichcha and I am sure Ickhi madam will convince Damini...bloody mental...the lot of them...
thanks for the update

lately only the update is enough for me, can't watch the show it is like better medicine. i am stuned to see this story going from good to  bad to ugly.

thanks again for the update