Welcome IF Creative Head Ramas - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

OMG OMG!!! yes yes yes!!!!!!! Congo congo Raksha di!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

we needed someone and you are more than perfect and awesome. 😊

Rosh jaan no more waiting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

And where will the ccs throw the party???
I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT FATIMA!!! hahaha....YOU invite all the CC's!!!! We are throwing a party! πŸ₯³

man I feel like dancing already!! πŸ₯³Jaldi karo 😊. Will do the inviting.

But where is our guest of honor raksha di. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

YES!!! πŸ‘ THIS IS FABULOUS NEWS!!!! thanks so much Priya di!!! Now we can have our GA's done on time!!!! IM so excited!!! CONGO Rama di!

do u mean i am not doing it on timeπŸ˜’ hoepfully she will get ther permissions soon
Originally posted by priya.nair

do u mean i am not doing it on timeπŸ˜’ hoepfully she will get ther permissions soon

Haila no no!! anything that we give you gets done right away. 😊 You are the best. But we are still greedy. We like knowing a CC is there to put our things up. πŸ˜ƒ This way we will not bother you everday. A lot of us stopped making topics because we don't know if it'll go up on time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We love you Priya di!!!!πŸ€— but you already know that naa πŸ˜‰
Many many congratulations Ramas..
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Haila no no!! anything that we give you gets done right away. 😊 You are the best. But we are still greedy. We like knowing a CC is there to put our things up. πŸ˜ƒ This way we will not bother you everday. A lot of us stopped making topics because we don't know if it'll go up on time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We love you Priya di!!!!πŸ€— but you already know that naa πŸ˜‰

DI!!! How can you say that!!! NO NO!! You are our SAVIOR!!! If it wasnt for you..NONE of our Topics would be GA'ed!!!! You do GREAT!!!πŸ‘ AND very on time! πŸ˜‰ but...we hate bothering you and the other GM's with GAing issues!!! Thats why..its good we have an active CC that will be doing it from now! thats all! 😳

WE LOVE YOU DI!!! πŸ€— Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for this!! And for EVERYTHING you did for us!!! πŸ€—
Congratulations Raksha di.  Great job.....keep it up

We all look up to you....πŸ˜›
Congratulationss Raksha di :)