VM Suggestion/Feedback thread - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Let me make a poll now to get peoples input regarding Video in Spotlight !
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can we begin with the 'Video in the spotlight', then ? everyone pretty much wants that to happen :P
Originally posted by: -Neetz-

Can we begin with the 'Video in the spotlight', then ? everyone pretty much wants that to happen :P

Yes, once Ambrosia agrees to it . But yes, decide on the existing contests. Anything to be modified ?
Go through all sticky threads and tell.
Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Yes, once Ambrosia agrees to it . But yes, decide on the existing contests. Anything to be modified ?
Go through all sticky threads and tell.

What existing contests ? 😕 I don't see any. Has Ananya approved ?

Oh and I also think that we need a banner for this section 😃
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We definitely need a banner. Should we hold a contest? Or ask Ananya to hold one? I'm pretty sure most of the VM makersd make siggies as well. Or some of them do at any rate.

Love,
Radz

Ambrosia told me that we can have the banner contest once DT members are appointed here. So we have to manage till those people come here.

And yes, Neeta - existing contests matlab present VOTW, DOTW, etc.
Wanna modify anything ?
Regarding that Getting Started thread, need more input !
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I think what we have so far is fine. :) About the getting started thread: maybe the next post should be the rules we came up with? That's important there.

Love,
Radz

U-No-Poo thumbnail

If putting up everything makes too many stickies at once, then what we can do this put up 'VOTW' and 'Video of the week' alternatively, one week we can have the former while the next week we can have the latter. I think it's a good idea ?

And frankly, this is just unwanted delay. Alot of people want something to happen but they simply don't comment, Video of the week is a new concept and we should give it a try, if it fails, then we shut it down. It's not a financial investment that requires so much of thinking and speculation :P 😛 

Radz - Yeah, alot of members can make siggies aswell (Heck even I can do a pretty decent job 😆), we really need a banner now :)
Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
That's what I would do frankly. If we have vidder of the week and video of the week concurrently, it'd be very messy. I think we should implement it. If it doesn't work out, we get rid of it. We'll never know if we try.

@ Neeta: I think I've seen some of your siggies. I said that 'cos I make them too. Sometimes. And I know a few other vidders who make them as well. But I guess we have to wait for the DT.

Love,
Radz

Chalo myself getting active here again. Will do some decent job

Ok listen ppl, exhibitions thread me ... lets hv an alteration. Say, people posting their videos to be reviewed. So selection becomes a bit easier too. What say ?