The Vampire Diaries

The Vamp. Diaries: DAMON AND VICKIE.

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OHMYGOD I SAW THE EPISODE ON OCTOBER 15 .. so if you don't want spoilers, don't go beyond this.

Did anyone else like Damon and Vickie? That scene where he so kindly gives his own blood to her?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was too cute. AND HOW HE PUT HIS CHIN ON HER HEAD?! Yea I totally felt that was a couple moment, with the exception of what they were doing, of course. Because giving your "girlfriend" your own blood isn't a very couple-y thing to do. Anywhoooooooo,

When they were dancing .. totally couple material. :D :D :D :D :D And slow dancing .. OH MY GOD HOW AMAZING WAS THAT?!

I'm done. :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Done.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was cute but I really want to see damon with elena...just once!
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What she said ^^

Awehh you got your damon vickie moment! Now let me pray for damon elena :)
-Zeustina- thumbnail
although the scene was cute..damon was faking it and vicky was highhh! LOL but i never expected what damon *spolier*

im shocked what damon did after that..im so shocked..can u think bout vicky's future now? i feel so bad for her
 finally we come to know bout what happened in the past..its actually very sad for both stefan and damon..katherine is a ******** 🤬 and its sad that both the brothers still love her

Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
LOL BEST BITS OF ALL SIX EPISODES WE'VE SEEN WERE THE DAMON AND VICKY MOMENTS ALLLLLA EM LOOL. I loved the bit with the sun .. and how he would jump over the rays of sunlight coming into the room .. the whole dancing around the house was prettty funnnay stuff.

But holy I feel so bad for Vicky now! What's gunna happen to her and Jeremey? They were so cute together.
sabrinaa. thumbnail

Abru- It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEE! Ahah, yes, I would like Elena and Damon together eventually haah

Priya- YEA I GOT IT WOOOOOOO.

Zeustina- Dude WHO CARESSSSSSS. Atleast I got to see them togehter YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I watched it yesterday and I'm still excited.

Swati- OHMIGOD I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW. Those scenes were the besttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Haha the sun, love how he jumped away from it too ..

I don't know mannnnn, my poor jearbear .. I don' want him freaking out of his girlfriend sucking his blood everytime he's with herrrrrr.

innocentdevil. thumbnail
You're right. I fell so horrible for Jeremy :(

I need to catch up with the show. The stupid spoilers are killing me. I shouldn't read them but... oh well i do :)
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Lord hail Youtube.

Hint, hint.
innocentdevil. thumbnail
I shall try that.

Thanks Sabrina!
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Forget it. Watching everything is too long.

Imma go read as many updates I CAN FIND.