Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 16th Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode starts of with sunaina is crying n Rajshri is consoling her…Rajshri asks her not to worry ..but hearing this sunaina becomes angry n says what will I'll tell anshu  …Rajshri says nothing will happen…thy will manage everything..she hugs her…

At Singhania house... Akshara seeing her family album... just thn varsha calls her...she receives the call n both says together i was remembering u only... Akshara laughs....Akshara says i was seeing photo album...  seeing their photos  i was remembering u all...everyone in our house loves each other so much that there can never b a big fight... varsha is quite... Akshara continues we never knew whet is fight...Akshara hears varsha crying...she becomes very worried...Akshara asks her wht happened? Varsha was abt to tell Akshara everything but shuriya takes the phone from varsha... shuriya says aree Akshara how r u? Akshara says dadu wht happened? tell me? Shuriya says nothing dear.... actually doc asked mother for blood test...that's y varsha became very worried... Akshara says thank godd... varsha scared me... shuriya says ok tell me whts up? Akshara says I'm very angry with u...shuriya says i know ..i haven't call u na?actually i was a bit busy...Akshara says u all forgot me...shuriya says no not at all...rather u forgot us..btw tell how is ur in lows? Akshara says dado i'll call u later...i think bhabhi ma is calling me...saying that Akshara cuts the call... varsha asks shuriya y he haven't told Akshara abt kaka kaki? Shuriya says i didn't want to make her worried for us...u know Akshara just got married... n if she come to know kaka kaki's relationship is breaking then she won't b able to hear that... moreover she can't do anything in this other then becoming upset.. Varsha says in this house there used to b like festival everyday but now diwali  is coming but there won't b any celebration this time...

BREAK

Naitik ,dada ji n Rajbana returning home...Naitik takes shortcut for returning home quickly...dada ji becomes angry for this...he says the person how take long way reaches to their goal late...but thy achieves the best...Rajbana agrees with dada ji.. suddenly Naitik phone rings.. Naitik was abt to receive the call but dada ji says it against rule to talk whn ur driving....Naitik says dada ji i was not talking...i was seeing who called me... Rajbana says Naitik look front...when ur driving concentrate on that only...dada ji says u can't do two thing together....Naitik says ok..thn dada ji asks Naitik to slow down the speed of the car...Naitik becomes frustrated... then dada ji's phone rang.. he receives the phone...its from office... dada ji becomes very happy talking with the person...cutting the call dad ji tells Naitik tht he has got Dubai's deal... Naitik becomes very happy...dada ji says he is very happy...this is for the first time thy got export order... dada ji says its all becz of Naitik...he made the file...thn again Naitik phone rings...Naitik was abt to receive but dada ji gives him an angry look...he takes his hand away....dada ji asks Naitik to stop the car....Naitik asks Y? Dada ji asks him to bought some sweet for family member..

At Singhania house ...Akshara was making her bed....Naitik calls her... Akshara receives the call... Naitik says Akshara are u angry with me? Akshara not replying...Naitik says no problem i'm going to tell u something...hearing this u will become very happy... Naitik says u remember i was working for a foreign work?? Akshara says yaa...Naitik says i got the deal....Akshara says what? Really???? Congratulation...let me go n tell this good news to mother... Naitik says aree wait ...let me finish.. After tht u can tell everyone...actually i called u for asking will u go with me for a movie???akshra becomes very happy ...she says ya ofcourse....Naitik gives a big smile hearing this.. Naitik pulls her leg says ohh ur more happy for movie right?akshra says no not like tht...btw for which film we r gong? Hrithik roshan? Naitik says oh u haven't forgot him yet? Akshara blushing... Naitik says no problem...we will go for HR film thn...

BREAK

Akshara becomes very happy...Akshara then asks  btw Naitik  will we get permission for going for a film??naitik says don't worry ...leave this matter to me.. Naitik says u just do one thing...just say i love u to me...Akshara blushes... she says no...Naitik says y ur blushing??? There is none other thn us….but just thn dada ji calls naitik… Naitik says actually there is someone between us….Naitik cuts the call….after that Akshara runs to gayatri n bhabhi ma n tells thm abt naitik…all becomes very happy..but gayatri felt bad becz Naitik told abt the deal to Akshara first…

PRECAP

gayatri asks Naitik what he want….Naitik says he want to take Akshara for a movie…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters