Thangam Oct 19th - 23rd Updates & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Migan and Anj for the updates!
Omg, Ilavanji has her own BGM now (heard it on Thursday's episode), like she is some sort of heroine or something! She is actually worse than Ayya's sons and Kula, put together. What sort of a woman is she??
Thanks Anj & Migan for the wonderful updates ...

Thanks in advance lifeissymbol ...

Ganga , you are the heroine of this serial .. be smart .. your villi ilavanji is using her brains more than you , even if it's in a bad way ...

Why didn't Charu inform her family abt Manga's special visit to their home , when Ayya was in hospital ?? Also she doubted for another lady to be inside their home naa ..
Thanks for the update lifeissymbol123.

I agree with both of your comments that how can he take a second wife when he has Gem of Natchiyar as well this does start dragging. Going back and forth. Too much annoying Ila and her plans with Manga. How come the villains always overhear when others are talking? Hmmn....

Does Subbu & family know that Ayya found the document there?
Thank you so much for the superb update lifesymbol123

@Migan you too asked the same question which i asked..How come Ila and other get to hear every single talk of Ayya and others...

I was shocked seeing the episode as Ayya really looked as he was suspecting Subbu and family.. Thanks to Natchiya .She truly is a gem..

Thanks for the lovely update lifeissymbol
Why did Ayya have to test Natchiya like that - as you said, she is a gem of a wife! I loved the look on Ila's face, but I actually want her to get caught at her worst moment.
Thanks for the detailed updates lifeissymbol...

Ila never gets caught.. She escapes everytime.. 😡
Thanks for the lovely update lifeissymbol. Agree with you guys.
Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the update Laksh.

I don't know how long they will keep on spinning it - hiding things from Ayya. Eventually it is going to get tangled too much. As you guys said J.C is going to be in trouble as well for doing good deeds.
You can say that again and the most irritating specimen to do this is Ganga followed by her brainless mum Subbu..covering up all the bad deeds done by Ganga's so called brothers, illa and kula..!😡😡

Originally posted by junebaby

I really wonder when is this Ganga's wedding?? she is extremely soft which doesn't suit her at all.They are draging so much. Don't tell the wedding is the last episode of this serial.....haha. I wonder why all the serial normally the villan/villies are dominating, only in the last 2 or 3 episodes the hero/heroin will act. It like the " aracha mavaye aracha madhi"

How come all the discussions by the good ppl is either said in front of the baddies or evesdropped by them?? The schemes done by the baddies are never known to them except for us, the viewers. I feel like driving a big iddli into Illa's mouth and plastering it for good..!!😡
Yesterday we were shown Ganga confronting her brothers as to why they tried to put Collector into trouble like as though he was taking bribes...etc. She said Collector just have to make one ph call and all 3 (bros/Kula) will be counting kambi. Illa told her that her hubby and BIL will not get into any trouble as they have Ayyah's blood running in them.....Ganga just kept quiet....whose blood is then running thru her veins?? Why can't she tell Illa off.??..I am fed up with Ganga's character...she is such a super dumb. Her sisters are much more wiser and down to earth..!!...😃
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the lovely update lifeissymbol
Why did Ayya have to test Natchiya like that - as you said, she is a gem of a wife! I loved the look on Ila's face, but I actually want her to get caught at her worst moment.
Ya...I agree wtih you...I don't see any reason for him to test Natchiya like that.. I am sure Natchiyar is hurt by his actions. Don't tell me he doesn't have 100% trust in her when it comes to Subbu and children when all the while she has been giving full support to the Aiyarkodi family? Anyway, Ayyah is a two timer...with a gem of a wife like Natchiyar he had to take another ...what was he looking for in Subbu which Natchiyar lacks?😡....yet all these dumbos put him high up in the pedestal. Why haven't they shown us the reason for him to take a 2nd wife?? Was he forced to marry Subbu?..was he indebted to Subbu's family in some way?😍