Balika Vadhu

All abt BV SECTION- Plz do see it

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We've already completed 1yr along with the great success of BV onscreen.👍🏼 We all celebrated last year's diwali together and here we are together again!☺️ We've made so many friends,came to know each other in a better way, discussed and talked about current happenings and particular characters from BV, Time to time noticed how the trp's of the show rise and fall and then rise again...😍

so lets cherish those endless memories once again giving our honest feedback
-.- about what we(/you) actually think about BV section on whole
-.- about the environment and members here,
-.- about what else could be done to improve this section in a better way always taking the current track and trps in consideration,
-.- what you like and dislike,
-.- what annoys you about the section,

-.- and also if there is any member(s) who you know used to be around much and now since he/she is not around you miss their presence.

^pleej do take a tiny-mini-chotu pause to answer these questions and also include about when exactly you joined everyone around.😛Never mind if you don't watch BV anymore but if you check in for at least once in a while in the section or even if you are silent around just let everyone know your views.😳This way we can know how far we'd come together and where we are heading being together again.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e9Lkpf2IP0[/YOUTUBE]

Au Revoir

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail

Nice topic aditi..i think it was needed..

-.- about the environment and members here, the environment is very clean and i've never seen anyone fighting here. n all the members are very nice.

-.- about what else could be done to improve this section in a better way always taking the current track and trps in consideration, hmm well it def needs more activity, how about bringing back the DOTW/BOTW n stuff?!

-.- what you like and dislike, i like everything but disliking the current situation

-.- what annoys you about the section, nothing really

-.- and also if there is any member(s) who you know used to be around much and now since he/she is not around you miss their presence. well many i think -

~samy~

mehraan

thats two i rmbr..but there are more..!

n i love that song 4m HSM2!

-aish
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

, This sec is very clean n very good😊
-.- about the environment and members here, the enovriment is clean n good n i never saw any of the member fighing here😃
-.- about what else could be done to improve this section in a better way always taking the current track and trps in consideration,
I think they shld keep some games, etc.😉
-.- what you like and dislike, i like everthing abt this forum dislike hmmm tausa😆
-.- what annoys you about the section,Nothing😳

-.- and also if there is any member(s) who you know used to be around much and now since he/she is not around you miss their presence.Well o be very honest i only know aditi no else i dont know any of the member here on BV sec😆😉

Wow lovely post ads👏

Edited by saher_90 - 14 years ago
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
-.- about what we(/you) actually think about BV section on whole,

its a gr8 section with no groups like this fans against that fans...its a really good and healthy forum!
members are very nice...friendly..

-.- and also if there is any member(s) who you know used to be around much and now since he/she is not around you miss their presence.
shikhar bhaiyya!i miss him and his games..
will edit the remaining answers later
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
-.- about what we(/you) actually think about BV section on whole, -I Like that its well-organized with no bashing or teaming between viewers
-.- about the environment and members here, - The members are courteous to each other and are almost never rude.
- sometimes it does get a little too quiet
-.- and also if there is any member(s) who you know used to be around much and now since he/she is not around you miss their presence. - There are a lot of them. I think the recent tracks have driven away a lot of viewers
AreYaar thumbnail
Great topic, Aditi!

I kinda joined earlier this year....a little while after Pratap's death and near Shyam's entry. But I used to watch on and off before that as well.

This content was originally posted by: -aditi-

, I think that the BV forum is one of the best forums on IF....very simple, without drama and unnecessary nonsense going on.

-.- about the environment and members here, Excellent....calm and welcoming to everyone....good discussions going on and not just random drooling....

-.- about what else could be done to improve this section in a better way always taking the current track and trps in consideration, I think the section is being handled very well....it is mainly the show that needs improvement so that it fuels better discussions. It is unfortunately kind of stagnating now😕

-.- what you like and dislike, I like the calmness to this forum and the healthy discussions. Nothing to dislike really😆

Nothing that really annoys me but I do wish the creations section was more active :-)

-.- and also if there is any member(s) who you know used to be around much and now since he/she is not around you miss their presence. I miss Shreyaaaa😆....But I know it's cuz she's busy with studies more than anything else.....but I hope she is able to be more active here one day again🤗

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A very peaceful , no fighting whyting😊

Bring back DOTW and more GOTW 
Like the serail and dislike the current track

Nothing in particular

😕 No
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i first found out abt BV thanks to TB where they had posted a very favorable review of the show. so i checked the vids in another forum and found that siddharth sengupta is directing the show. i had seen his work in aek chabhi hain padoss mein and i knew BV would be worth watching too. so thats how i started on BV. the initial episodes i watched the vids...i think till anandi's gauna...then skipped the show during maasa's torture and started again when bhairon stood up against maasa for anandi. after that ive been watching regularly till this sob fest track of anandi being kicked out of her house etc etc. ive been around in the BV forum too from the start but started participating in regular discussions after pratap's death and now i am hooked.
coming to aditi's questions:
-.- about what we(/you) actually think about BV section on whole,
Its a very clean section with no silly fights and useless drooling. And most importantly i find lots of like minded ppl taking part in good discussions.

There are lots of like minded ppl taking part in good discussions. you get replies to sensible posts unlike other sections where a sensible post may not elicit a response but a drooling one will get you 1000s of them.

This is really tough...the section used to a lot more active earlier. now sections of newer shows much lower in trps are a lot more active than this one. I think its a track problem. This show attracts viewers who are looking for sensible entertainment but ever since suguna's pregnancy/shyam proposal things have been illogical. creatives seem to think make the girl cry buckets and trps will rise. so ppl might be still watching the show but i guess ppl are not encouraged to discuss or disect. only way things can change is if we now have a sensible track in the future rather another round of sob fest. i am not saying everything should be happy-happy but characters should make sense given their characterization, surroundings, upbringing and circumstances.

coming to what mods can do...maybe we can have a dotw and daily episode discussion.

I like the discussions and dislike the fact that the section has become very inactive for the past 2-3 months...a post may take 12 hrs or more to get a reply if there is one.
and yes i like the dev team of this forum. this might give aditi a swollen head but ive been to many forums and aditi is one of IF's best mods. we are lucky to have her. she is firm without being offensive. im trying to learn it from her.  😉also she keeps track of every member which is a gift too!
then i love ilibx's updates. they are a treat to read...neither too long nor too short. and when things are bad and none of us are interested in the show except to know if things are showing signs of improving she gives an appropiately brief one😆

Too much quietness lately. Resulting in too many of promoking's thread. no offence meant to promoking but i wish ppl wud discuss the promos/previews he posts.

quiet a few...cant remember their ids though. jjairam, sweet ashu are 2 whom i can remember off hand.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi aditi...hru dear btw...it feels gud 2 c such a topic after a long time..im still here
its a gud forumno bashing n offences...clean n healthy..i must say its organized pretty well
-.-about the environment and members here,
very warm n friendly...most importantly welcoming...discussions  n topics r healthy
earlier their was lot of activity provided the stry was etching well then bt since the current track ..no1 is intersted 2 watch..im 1 among them..im still here in tis forum bt only 2 read updates n luk around the discussion threads as 2 wat all  of us r feeling abt the stry...i was regular b4 bt all of the negativism in the stry makes me lay down back..hmm wat can be done is we shud have regular episodic discussions, gotw  n how abt chat threads...n mostly it depends on the writers 2 change the strytrack rite now otherwise some  of the members  who r here will soon disappear😆
inactive  ..sometimes quiet ...n like priyas written update(she is quiet helpful 2 us who dread 2 watch wats goin on now) n nipuns videos n all of those who have been a part of tis speacial team...n thanx 2 u 2 aditi who have been so sweet n one of the best mods v have!
-.- what annoys you about the section
, nothin annoying bt the same reason above ..inactiveness
i miss many samy, lakshmi, shreya n kshreya,n sme of the nick names i remember bt havent chatted wid them
bose,skeptical,robin..thy r many n the list is endless

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aditi

great topic

I joined this section few months back, when I actually satrted watching the show

although this section of the forum is not active like other sections, yet I love to visit here and reach the comments & especially the updates as I cant watch the show regularly.