Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Episode - 1 - 10 November 2005, Thursday

The Mathurs are back in India and they want the world to know about that. But how? They come up with a plan of arranging a Page 3 ish party which will be attended to, by the who's who of the society circle. But the event manager turns out to be such a dud that he gets people who no one knows is who. The girls then decide to create news and get the real media for coverage and this involves making Pooja Aunty a bar dancer who is going to set herself ablaze. What happens next, the famous five know the best.
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
um..is there a video of the first episode here?? i really wanna watch...........................!
Ashirania thumbnail
um..is there a video of the first episode here?? i really wanna watch...........................!
Ashirania thumbnail
Ashirania thumbnail
um..is there a video of the first episode here?? i really wanna watch.............!
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

Episode

The Mathur sisters decide to go visit a tarot card reader and realize what a flourishing business it is. They decide to open up their own tarot card shop and it runs successfully with great help from Chhoti's inputs. Things take a bad turn when Chhoti asks for more share in the profits.

Episode - 21

Anand Mathur's cousin, who is fed up of his wife nagging him about her brother being a famous TV personality and him not, comes to the Mathur house. The Mathur girls decide that they should do something that will help Chachaji become a hit with the media. They ask him to fake being a Meera reincarnation and gain publicity.

Episode - 22

Babli comes and tells Sweety that a boy bumped into Saif Ali Khan's car and met with an accident and Saif took good care of him. Sweety suggests doing ditto with Shah Rukh Khan's car. Anand Mathur gets emotional about his family.

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Episode - 29 - 11 February 2006, Saturday

The Mathur sisters decide to have a Kiska pati saccha Pati contest to test how much the husbands love their wives. Anand Mathur is the compere while Daljeet Singh and secretary Pangey become the disastrous contestants.

Episode - 30 - 12 February 2006, Sunday

For Valentine's Day, The Mathur sisters plan to have a Prem Puja Party at their place but a certain Sanskriti suraksha samiti has an objection with it. Kajal Bhai and others decide to have the party any which ways because they believe a dash of foreign festivals cause no harm to the Indian culture.

deep321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

First Episode

The family comes bak from America. Radhika and Meenakshi are married.

They throw a party and the its a bollywood theme party. They have a person to pay for all the things. But he says he will pay only when the news and the television ppl come. But they are too busy at another party. So the sisters come up wid a plan. They call the press ppl and say that there is a lady she will suicide cuz they bars are closing. She has to feed her family.

So the news ppl come to their party and ask her questions. But she is on top of a thing and they cant hear her cuz of the music. N their aunt who is on top of the thing doesnt know about the suicide thing.

So the new ppl say they will guarantee them that they will b on da newpaper on page 3. So they tell them them the truth that it was all a plan so they show up. So at the end they tell us that Hum Paanch is bak with fun n excitement.

Sorri. I know dat the update doesnt really make any sense. 😔

Oh thats ok but waas that really the first episiode ever for the new hum paanch?
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Episode - 01 April 2006, Saturday

Sweety goes searching for a man for herselfa and ends up zeroing on a handsome man. Unfortunately she only knows his name. Chhoti is assigned the task to find out more information about him. Chhoti also falls for him. Kajal bhai goes to see who this man is and it so hapens that Sweety, Chhoti and kajal Bhai fall in love with the same guy.
~LiNa~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti262

i dont think so! iz it?

yea, tht is the first episode!!