An awseome Vineyard visit at Nashik

ipshika.g thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys i have just been to Nashik .... I visited the Sula Vineyards....MMMMMMMMMMMMM! It is simply awesome! The whole place looks like mini france.... Also They have amazing wine tourism and tasting room where you can taste their best wine.... they also have little italy where u can relish Italian food. Awesome place for weekend trip... if you want to tour other places in nashik (Places i have visited):
Panchavati:Panchwati is situated in the northern part of Nashik. According to a legend Lord Shri Ram and Sita along with Lakshman (also spelt as Laxman) stayed at Panchavati for some time. Thus, it is a significant place. Panchavati derives its name from the five Banyan ('Vad') trees present here.
Panchwati is situated in the northern part of Nashik. According to a legend Lord Shri Ram and Sita along with Lakshman (also spelt as Laxman) stayed at Panchavati for some time. Thus, it is a significant place. Panchavati derives its name from the five Banyan ('Vad') trees present here.
Sita Gumpha-The literal meaning of Gumpha is a cave, the Sita Gumpha is located near the five Banyan trees in Panchavati. It is one of the major attractions of Nasik. There is a narrow staircase used to enter the cave. In the cave one can see idols of Shree Ram, Laxman and Sita. It is believed that Ravan kidnapped Sita from the same place.
Sundarnarayan Temple-This temple is situated at the corner of Ahillyabai Holkar Bridge in Nasik. Gangadhar Yashwant Chandrachud built it in the year 1756. The worshiped deity of this temple is Lord Vishnu, who is also known as Sundarnarayan.
The Modakeshwar Ganesh Temple is another famous temple of Nasik. The idol in the temple is believed to be self emerged and is also known as 'Swaymbhu'. The temple derives its name from the 'Modak' a special Maharastrian dish made of coconut and jaggery. This dish is considered to be Lord Ganesh's favorite.
The Ramkund in the river Godavari, attracts innumerable pilgrims. Here devotees take a holy dip. The Ramkund is considered the 'Ganges of the south'