YRKKH 20th Oct 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

UPDATE

Gayatri and Naiti's dad are in their room. Gayatri tells Naitik's dad that this type of thing has never happened in thier home and Naitik should have thought before asking that. Gayatri says that Naitik has started doing whatever he wants. Naitik's dad smiles and asks her why she has a problem with it? Because the children go out or because they go out together? Gayatri says that she has to listen to everything. Naitik's dad explains to her that Naitik is married now and they can't stop him from doing everything. The generation has changed, a lot, husbands and wives go to see films. Gayatri poutes and says that they never went. Naitik's dad laughs, he says that in their generation it was differents, our parents never thought of their children like we do now. He says that he doesn't think anyone should have a problem for them going to the movie, he says that he thinks they should go. Gayatri says thats what he thinks. She closes the door. She says that she doesn't think Dadaji would agree. They turn off the lights and go to sleep.

In the morning. Naitik is tying his shoelaces. Dadaji comes and is happy that Naitik was up and ready before him.

They go to the park for some excersize. Dadaji tells Naitik that they should come here everyday. Naitik says okay and then stammers that he has to say something. Dadaji smiles and asks what? Someone comes and interupts. After he leaves Dadaji tells Naitik to run 5 laps around the park, he's getting fat. 😆 Naitik starts running. Dadaji is doing excersize. Naitik finishes and comes looking tired. Dadaji asks Naitik what happened, he's never seen him run like that, he should have run slower. Naitik says how could he have? He had to say something. Another interuption. The man's back. Dadaji and the man start to go as they have to finish thier excersize. Dadaji tells Naitik to go home, he will come later. [awhh poor Naitik]

Nandini, Rashmi, Naitik, Mohit and Akshara are in Naitik's room. The NaRaMo group [haha, get it?] is laughing at Naitik. Naitik is getting ready. Mohit is laughing at him because he ran 5 laps and didn't even ask the question. Naitik says that asking Dadaji isn't easy. Akshara tells Naitik to leave it. Mohit starts teasing Naitik. Naitik says that he will ask today at office. Nandini says that her brother doesn't give up. Akshara gives Naitik his breifcase and tells him to leave it. Naitik says no, he wants to show his wife and movie and he will do it. He leaves. Mohit shouts "oh the best" and laughs. Akshara smiles.

Sunaina is sitting in her room looking at a photograph. Omi kaka walks in and sees her. Sunaina is just sitting there smiling at the picture. Omi says "Sunaina?" Sunaina snaps out of it and stands up. Omi goes to her and asks if he can talk to her. Omi tells her that the lawyer is making their divorce papers. Sunaina squeezes the picture in her hand. Omi kaka says that its probably hard but we will get through it. He says that nothing will change. Sunaina has tears in her eyes. Sunaina says that she doesn't know what to say to Anshu. Omi says that he thinks he's starting to understands the gap between them. The picture falls from her hands. Sunaina starts to leave. She bumps into Vish and Rajshri at the door. She looks at them and walks away. Vish and Rajshri look at Omi. He looks down and sees the photo and picks it up. Its a picture of Anshu? Rajshri and Vish look at each other. Vish goes to Omi and puts a hand on his shoulder. They all look sad.

Dadaji is looking at something in the office. Naitik is standing there. Dadaji says that these are some new designs. We have to send these, what designs do you like? Naitik stammers. He picks them. Dadaji says that Naitik has a good eye, very clear. Dadaji is happy. Dadaji starts to go but Naitik stops him.

BREAK

Dadaji starts to go but Naitik stops him. He says that he wanted to ask something. Dadaji interupts him by giving him some work. Dadaji asks Naitik to ask Akshara what she wants for Diwali. He gives him some more. Naitik is just standing there listening. Naitik says that he has something to ask. Dadaji asks what it is?

Sunaina is sitting on the bed. Anshu comes excitedly. He brought a suitcase. Sunaina says that they're not going anywhere. Anshu keeps telling Sunaina. Sunaina gets up with tears in her eyes and shakes him. She says that his father isn't taking him anywhere. She shakes him. Varsha, Rajshri and Daadi come running. Varsha takes Anshu away. Sunaina is crying. She sits down and cries on Daadi's shoulder. Sunaina says that nothing can happen now, Omi made Divorce papers. Daadi has tears in her eyes.

NaRaMo group and Akshara are in Naitik's room. They are wondering if Naitik asked and what Dadaji said. Nandini tells Akshara to call and ask what Dadaji said. Akshara calls. Naitik is in the meeting and his phone is on silent. Akshara puts down the phone and says that he isn't picking up. Nandini tells her to try again. Akshara does, same thing. They looks disappointed. Akshara says that Naitik probably would have called if he asked. Rashmi tells Akshara that he probably wants to surprise her. Akshara smiles. Gayatri comes to the door. They all look at her. Gayatri looks at Akshara and then comes in. She smiles. Gayatri tells Akshara that they need to make dinner and they are starting to make sweets today so she should come learn. Akshara nods. Gayatri leaves. Akshara leaves with Gayatri.

BREAK

The women are in the kitchen making food. Gulabo leaves. Bhabhi ma tells Akshara to learn everything from Gayatri. Akshara smiles. Bhabhi ma says that she will have to do all of the traditions. No matter how the generation changed, they do not change the traditions of their home. Gayatri looks uncomfortable. Bhabhi ma asks if she understands. Akshara nods. Gayatri starts to explain some more work. They start working. Naitik comes calling. Gayatri says "munna?" Naitik comes in. Gayatri is wondering why he came so early. Naitik comes and tells Akshara to get ready, Dadaji agreed for Akshara and Naitik to go see a movie. Akshara is really happy. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri are shocked, Naitik says that he knew Dadaji would say yes. The NaRaMo group comes happily and praises Akshara. Gayatri gives a funny look. Naitik explains why he didn't pick up the phone. Mohit starts making jokes. Everyone laughs. Naitik tells Akshara to go get ready. Akshara asks Gayatri if she can go. Gayatri's face falls but then smiles and says yes. Rashmi and Nandini take Akshara. Naitik puts his arounds around Bhabhi ma and Gayatri. He kisses both of them on the cheek. Gayatri asks what that was for. Naitik says that he's really happy. Gulabo comes and tells them that Dadaji has come. Bhabhi ma tells Naitik no to eat out. They leave. Naitik smiles.

PRECAP

Akshara and Naitik worried. Akshara says that Dadaji said.. Naitik says that he thinks everyone is alseep. They go inside. Gayatri is sitting at the table. Naitik and Akshara look worried.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did they end up eating out then????
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, god they are always getting in trouble, can;t they even go out one nite
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update... ha am relieved atleast one is there who talks sensibly (read: Naitik's dad)
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know,i find daddaji also quite sensible..he is strict  no doubt bt he does listen wid an open mind to wotever the other person says..
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.  Honestly, I don't get the whole movie thing.  Maybe I just don't get the culture of the bahu in a joint family or something. Isn't it just a movie, a few hours?  Is this normal that she is not allowed to go out except to her parents?  I've never even seen her go shopping.
I guess I just don't understand.
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Nice update.  Honestly, I don't get the whole movie thing.  Maybe I just don't get the culture of the bahu in a joint family or something. Isn't it just a movie, a few hours?  Is this normal that she is not allowed to go out except to her parents?  I've never even seen her go shopping.

I guess I just don't understand.

I was thinking the same... Maybe they could have just said that they wanna go out for some work or meet some distant relative instead of saying movies and waste two days episode on that!! 😔
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnx.....reallly awesome update
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update........
shininggal2008 thumbnail
thanks for the update dear