I love both Elena and Damon & Elena and Stefan

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay when Damon was talking to Elena I was like "OMG totally cuteeeeeeeee" and when i saw Elena and Stefan I went "Totallly meant to beee" AHHHHHHH I hate this dilemma!!!
I prefer Elena and Damon, however after a discussion with Priya, we're convinced that Damon should stick to being himself- not tied down to one girl because that would be un-Damon-like. :P So elena and Stefan it is.

Originally posted by sabrinaa.

I prefer Elena and Damon, however after a discussion with Priya, we're convinced that Damon should stick to being himself- not tied down to one girl because that would be un-Damon-like. :P So elena and Stefan it is.

Yeah okay so that's what I was gonna stay.

I mean I was a Damon - Elena fan forever!!!

Never really minded Stefan but soon I realized that Damon would change if he were with Elena. And I like Damon the way he is.

But I could see why people would have a problem. Damon's just so charming :)
And smooth. And hot. And deep-voiced. Did I mention hot..
We always need more hot Vampires running around it the world.

Haha definitely hottt.

I don't really wanna ask and you don't have to answer this or anything: But you really do love If Admins and Mods rightttt? :)Edited by innocentdevil. - 14 years ago
i know! We do! Haha it makes everything better and wastes like tons of my days due to daydreaminggggggg, but that's another storyyy haha.

LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
It does. Why go after stupid humans boys when we can have Damon.

Clearly seems like it :)
Originally posted by sabrinaa.

I'm not like dying over the Stefan and Elena duo, they're likee whatever.

I really don't wanna see Damon hook up with herr. I like him the way he iss noow.
I actually am all for Stephan-Elena...but I LOVE Damon to the core..he is so freaking amazing lol...I like Damon single...not with anyone else but Nina and Ian do look cute together!