SBS - 8 Bar I LOVE U - 22 Oct *Must Watch*

Posted: 14 years ago

SBS - 8 Bar I LOVE U - 22 Oct *Must Watch*

:: Direct DHQ D/L Plus Online Link ::

Hope u all Enjoyed It !
Leave Comments n Suggestions ....

Wah!!! one of the post i was asking them to bring the families together.. thanks for listening.. 👍🏼
Can someone pls write  in detail what is shown in this video as the link is not working for me.
Akshara's family (Sunaina, Rajshri & Varsha) are visiting Singhania on Diwali. Akshara is offering them lots of Mithai and Gayatri is also present there.

Than voice over says wher is Naitik did he ran away seeing so much mithai. Than they show that Akshara & Naitik are meeting in Kitchen Chori chuppe, And Akshara is counting something on her fingers the voice over says she is coutning how many times they have fought & how many times Naitik has said I Love You to her. They have fought 12 time and Naitik has said ILU 8 times. Also Naitik ask her how may times you ahe fought & Akshar says that Naitik onlys fights with her on this show

Its a cute segment. . .
Edited by FAMS - 14 years ago
Originally posted by FAMS

Akshara's family (Sunaina, Rajshri & Varsha) are visiting Singhania on Diwali. Akshara is offering them lots of Mithai and Gayatri is also present there.

Than voice over says wher is Naitik did he ran away seeing so much mithai. Than they show that Akshara & Naitik are meeting in Kitchen Chori chuppe, And Akshara is counting something on her fingers the voice over says she is coutning how many times they have fought & how many times Naitik has said I Love You to her. They have fought 12 time and Naitik has said ILU 8 times. Also Naitik ask her how may times you ahe fought & Akshar says that Naitik onlys fights with her on this show

Its a cute segment. . .

Thanks Fams
Originally posted by FAMS

Its a cute segment. . .

thanx a tonn dear!!!😊😊😃
😊😊
thanks for sharing.oh  finally two families are meeting on some occasion.
Thanks a lot for the video........
wen does naitik tel i luv u that to 8 times till i know during their first night oly was the first time i saw him saying i luv🤣