Uravugal Celebrates 100th episode!!!

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi buddies,

Once again our one and only GB sir ( Guru Baran) has done it....!!!

Yes...even without my request he sent all these pictures. Thanks to you GB thambi.

If any one wants to ask any questions about these pictures...please go ahead and right click on the picture and post that along with your questions....Hopefully Gb will be able to answer.

Enjoy these  "Latest Behind the Scene Pictures"......wait a minute....GB is also in some of these following pictures....
It looks like we have to play a guessing game.....???!! to find our beloved GB....!!!
Once again Thaanks a lot for ther pictures.....GB Thambi.

To the entire unit of Uravugal Serial and to all the San Media Production  Team...Our Hearty COngtaularions

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
This is Kabilan 9The one with the camera) and director Hari Babu (the one wso is in dhothi ..stands next to Sree)

GB told me that he is in 13 pictures........can anyone find/guess who is GB......????
May be the one in Blue full hand shirt is GB
Thanks for Sharing.
I too agree with smily.I think the person in Blue shirt is GB sir.He is seen in more than 10 photos. ANd BTW,whose baby is that?the one in ranjani's hands?
Gurubaran Sir, Thank you So much for sharing the lovely pictures and Atinamma for posting them 👏👏👏

Once again Congratulations to Uravugal Team for hitting 1st Century 👏👏.. The story has been moving at a good pace without any drag.  Keep up the good work team Uravugal 👏..  May hearty wishes!! 

Hmmm... I too think Gurubaran sir could be the one in Blue full sleeved shirt. 

@Sumi Akka... I think the baby in Ranjini's hand probably plays the role of Ranjini's child in the serial... but our Parvathy Amma is wearing vellai Jacket and simple saree with just thiruneer.. so will something happen to AM 😲??
Congrats Uravugal team. Very good serial. So far it never dragged. Keep up the good work and give us more interesting episodes.
Congrats to  Uravugal team 🥳 🥳 🥳

Me too thinks the man in blue is our GB sir....!
Oh no Aishu..dont say that da...I hope AM is okay😔
Originally posted by meli

Oh no Aishu..dont say that da...I hope AM is okay😔

Me too hope that is not the case daa 😭😭...