Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
cindy - i really think he likes u..n well he was staring at u right? ;)..n u blushed..aww so cute!..

yeah i hope smtn happens!
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow!!

I guess he really likes u eh!! But some boys are shy... U myt hav 2 make the first move!! 😉
But BE ABSALOUTLEY sure that he likes uuu!!!😆
Edited by MizMagick - 14 years ago
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MizMagick

Wow!!

I guess he really likes u eh!! But some boys are shy... U myt hav 2 make the first move!! 😉
But BE ABSALOUTLEY sure that he likes uuu!!!😆

Corrrecccct
DULCE2010 thumbnail
Okay So I Just Recently Broke Up W My Boyfriend...
So This Guy Has Liked Me 4 Over A Year&; Not Just Accordinq 2 Him But 2 Everyone.
He Told Almost All My Friends But My Friends Didn't Tell Me Anythinq Until We Went Out.
But Here's What Got Me: He Liked Me For A Lonq Time 4 So Little Time.
We Went Out 4 About A Month&; 2 Weeks.
He Broke Up W Me Because He Thouqht We Were Gettinq 2 Attatched&; We Had A Really Healthy Relationship. We Both Had Our Space&; We Talked About Each Other. We Went Out.
We Trusted Each Other&; It Was Really Healthy. He Was Protective But Not OVER PROTECTiVE.
So He Broke Up W&; I Was Devasted BUTT Like A Week Before He Broke Up W Me We Were Textinq&; He Said That He Was Passinq The I Like U Zone&; I Told Him That It Was 2 Soon.
(We Never Said I Love You In The Relationship Just Te Quiero In Spanish Which Means I Want You.)
Now that We Have Broken Up I Cannot Get Him Out Of My Head&; The Broke Up Happened Over A Month Ago.&; I Can't Stop Thinkinq About Him.
Everytime I Hear A Love Sonq I Think Of Him.
Like I Remember I Didn't Really Like Him At 1st But Now I Can't Stop Thinkinq Bout Him.
Have I Fallen In Love W Him.?😕
organizedchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm torn....distressed....my parents have been transferred back to our hometown....whereas all my friends and my dearest best friend and all my life is where i'm living....i can't....i donno how to even live without talking to her even for a day....i'm the type who gets depressed very soon....i don't even know how to talk to new ppl....she was my support system....without her in my life...i won't be able to stay away from the knife for long....i know u'll say 'be brave'...'try to move on'...'find new friends'...etc etc....but I JUST CAN'T OK??????? what to do?????
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

I have exams tomorrow but I cant get off india forums

what shall i do???
sweetrose20 thumbnail
I need your advice.. 
 well , let me start by telling you my story. I fell in love with a guy a couple of years ago when I was in india.He was my friend's friend and i had only chatted to him online at that time,cuz he was living outside india. we were friends after a year i fell in love with him. He came down to india after a few months, however i couldnt meet him,but he had sent a gift for me to a neighbour(Guy) who i thought i could trust. however that Guys family created a big problem and at the end my parents came to know about my relationship and they freaked out. I was  compeleting my schooling. They thought I stped talking to him after all the problems and decided to sent out for further education.I went to the place that he lived in to countinue my studies.After a few years i came  india and i found out that the Guy had a huge crush on me and i wasnt bold enugh to tell him that i was still in love,cuz i knew he would go and tell my parents.Later Guy found out tht i was still in love with my boyfriend and so he went and told my parents that I was in love with both of them at the same time,which was a blunt lie . This caused them to give me a huge lecture on the society norms and family traditions. I really want to tell my parents that I have one boyfriend and that i have been with him for nearly 5years and  I want to get married to him.But I dont know how to ??? SO ANY GOOD ADVICES???????
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetrose20

I need your advice.. 

well , let me start by telling you my story. I fell in love with a guy a couple of years ago when I was in india.He was my friend's friend and i had only chatted to him online at that time,cuz he was living outside india. we were friends after a year i fell in love with him. He came down to india after a few months, however i couldnt meet him,but he had sent a gift for me to a neighbour(Guy) who i thought i could trust. however that Guys family created a big problem and at the end my parents came to know about my relationship and they freaked out. I was  compeleting my schooling. They thought I stped talking to him after all the problems and decided to sent out for further education.I went to the place that he lived in to countinue my studies.After a few years i came  india and i found out that the Guy had a huge crush on me and i wasnt bold enugh to tell him that i was still in love,cuz i knew he would go and tell my parents.Later Guy found out tht i was still in love with my boyfriend and so he went and told my parents that I was in love with both of them at the same time,which was a blunt lie . This caused them to give me a huge lecture on the society norms and family traditions. I really want to tell my parents that I have one boyfriend and that i have been with him for nearly 5years and  I want to get married to him.But I dont know how to ??? SO ANY GOOD ADVICES???????

Oh wow. That seems like a huge problem !! 
First of all. Congratulations, your in love!! ðŸ˜† Secondly, I think you should have never trusted that neighbour guy. It seems he has just a mere crush on you.
But even if it wasn't ... Guy wouldn't have gone and told your parents such an awful lie..
That would more or less scar you for the months to come.

Your parents are very traditional about family life and society and all that.
So i can understand why they are freaking out like that. Are they like a respectable family?
To the society? Maybe they're not used to all this stuff.

You should trust your heart completely. Because only your heart will tell you the truth that you most definitely need at this moment.
You HAVE to tell your Parents that your still in love with your boyfriend.
They will understand because they love you and only want your happiness...

It's better if you tell them now than later because it will only create more problems for you as well as your family.
Go to them and tell them "Mum, Dad. I know you only want my happiness. And you love me alot. But I would never do anything to hurt you or our family intentionally. Please don't get angry but I am in love with this guy." Tell your Parents that you can only be happy with him and no one else. If your happiness truly lies in your boyfriend. And you think you will be happy with him ... then tell your parents. Your parents will understand.
Otherwise, it will be too late.

And you will only jeopardise your own life AND love.

Hope this helps ðŸ˜Š
-Amira-
sweetrose20 thumbnail
Thanks amira... for understanding me.!!!
there a few more issues..
1.They hate my byf's name or even saying i hv a byf.

2 .My family...is highly educated and have  a high stand in the society and expect alot from me being the eldest ! the standard of education and career option for me and my byf is soo diffrent. Lets say  if im hoping to be CA/accountant my byf is aiming to be nurse or might drop out, cuz of the amout of jobs he does in one day,.. to help out paying bills at home,renovating the house...I dont think my parents will handle it...
IM REALLY SCared..if they ask about his background
3.To make things worse they are coming down to settel down where im studying.