Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetrose20

Thanks amira... for understanding me.!!!

there a few more issues..
1.They hate my byf's name or even saying i hv a byf.

2 .My family...is highly educated and have  a high stand in the society and expect alot from me being the eldest ! the standard of education and career option for me and my byf is soo diffrent. Lets say  if im hoping to be CA/accountant my byf is aiming to be nurse or might drop out, cuz of the amout of jobs he does in one day,.. to help out paying bills at home,renovating the house...I dont think my parents will handle it...
IM REALLY SCared..if they ask about his background
3.To make things worse they are coming down to settel down where im studying.

You  must be so confused and tired.
And tired of being confused and tired !! 😕

Your parents expect alot from you,.. just from one girl.
And why do they hate your bf's name? Isn't that a bit .. you know, over the top?

Or is it just that they don't want you to have a bf.. so they blame your bf for making you his gf.. and that's why they hate everything about him and those things related to him?

Just don't worry about his background for now.
All you need to think about is getting your Parents to understand your feelings and emotions towards them and your love. There's no point in hiding inside your cocoon and do whatever your parents say, even if it is against your desires and dreams.

I mean. I know this is hard for you.. you have to do all that good daughter kinda thing.
And listen to your parents.. but what good is it to have Parents .. if you can't tell them your
"Dill Ki Baat." What you want for your own self!!??

You and your Parents relationship should be like second nature.
You can go to them with all your problems and they sort it out for you,

And if they do ask for his background.. then tell them the truth.
Because relationships don't start with lies. They start with the truth!!

Soo .. get out from your cocoon and tell them.
Spring from your cocoon like a new born butterfly ... Sorry. 🤣
I'm in the motivational mood. 👍🏼

-Amira-

Edited by Maz_4_life - 13 years ago
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
MY life sucks
the guy i like
likes someone else :(
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Does He Know You Like Him???

Someones Got A Crush.... (:
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

iss it possiblleeeee hess staringggg juss slykk thtt!?!?!?!

imm sureeeee hoppingggg thtt ur rightt...

andd theress more to itt aishh!!

he keepss winkinggg at meeee...
(try imagininggg a shy reservdd guy in front of girls doingg thtt)

butt hess extreelyyy gooooodd loookingg...😳

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuudd it b truu thtt  he lykss mee???😲

if he loox away whn u caught him staring at u, he does like u. He's possibly scared in admitting his feelings to u. Most guys are like that. If he tells all his friends about u, he definitely likes u.
🤔  I am confused about choosing between two jobs and I need some urgent advice, as I have to make a decision tomorrow morning!  One job is extremely far from where I live, but I am ok with taking the train everyday.  It is just that the manager is extremely good and they took the time to explain the job.  The other job has a manager who is very weird and did not go into details about anything.  The positive is that it is closer to my home. 

What do you recommend?!

xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eroticlover

🤔  I am confused about choosing between two jobs and I need some urgent advice, as I have to make a decision tomorrow morning!  One job is extremely far from where I live, but I am ok with taking the train everyday.  It is just that the manager is extremely good and they took the time to explain the job.  The other job has a manager who is very weird and did not go into details about anything.  The positive is that it is closer to my home. 

What do you recommend?!

How far exactly is the job where you'd have to take the train?
From my own personal experience, I also had experienced where the managers didn't told me anything but I had to keep asking and felt 🤢 and it was closer to my home. This job which I'm currently working at right now, the manager told me everything but it's only 10minutes away from my home.

I'd recommend the job which you feel comfortable with and the one that your heart tells you. I'd personally would recommend the one where you'd have to drive far, sorry 😕 because I think you'd be able to perform the job very well and will have an idea of the working environment.

All the best 😊
allanpruitt thumbnail
Wow, great reading this advices. I learned new things as well.
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plz help me...i m new to this forum so i do not know the rules .....

i have posted my problem  here