Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 22nd Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[Nocopy]Naitik Akshara in their room…Naitik changing his dress…he is unable to wear the dress…Akshara helps him wearing the dress properly…Naitik tell Akshara he ate 10 golgapai n points his cheek for a kiss…but Akshara's mood is not good…so she refuses to kiss him…Naitik asks Akshara what happened to her? she says y u lied to ma Naitik…I'm  feeling really bad becz she was waiting for us for dinner …Naitik says he too feeling very bad. he then tells Akshara tht if he would tell gayatri abt the food thn she will become more angry n upset… anyways Akshara lets go n sleep now…becz tomorrow I have an important meeting…both of them sleep holding each others hand..
It morning.. Gayatri n bhabhi ma getting ready for pooja…. bhabhi ma asks gayatri  where is Akshara…gayatri tells her she must  b coming…thn dada ji n Rajbana comes….Rajbana asks gayatri when Naitik Akshara retuned yesterday? Gayatri tells him near 11.30..Hearing tht dada ji becomes angry…he then asks her where is Naitik…gayatri says he must b getting ready..
Outside the Singhania house Golabo working…she was abt to go but she notices the driver throwing the food (which gayatri made for naksh) ..She asks the driver to give the food to her…she will throw them out… she takes the box inside…she sees gayatri n bhabhi ma…she gets a plan to insult Akshara again…she is walking n telling herself how can Akshara bhabhi do this? All the things are changing in this house…gayatri calls her ..Golabo hides the box  .gayatri asks her what she is hiding?  Golabo shows her the box…seeing the food gayatri becomes very upset…
At Akshara's room…Naitik is having pain  in his stomach…he asks Akshara to bring hot water bag and a medicine made by bhabhi ma…( actually I forgot the name of tht medicine)
At nath house…Rajshri, sunaina n varsha doing pooja….omi asks sunaina for tea…but suddenly he remembers he is not talking to her…so he asks varsha to make a cup of tea for her…
At Singhania house…all doing pooja.. Bhabhi ma asks gayatri abt Naitik…gayatri tells her thy must be coming…bhabhi ma then asks reshimi to go n see whether thy have woke up or not…reshimi was abt to go but she sees Akshara running towards her room…she calls her.. Gayatri asks where she is going…. Akshara tells gayatri abt Naitik's pain…all becomes very worried for Naitik…. but dada ji becomes very angry hearing tht his stomach pain is due to eating outside…

BREAK

At nath house…varsha is trying to make a cup of tea for omi..but she don't know how much milk n sugar should she give…suddenly sunaina comes from behind n makes a cup of tea for omi…making tea she leaves…Rajshri becomes very happy…she tells varsha thy love each other a lot…thy are interrelated to each other..varsha agrees with Rajshri

At Singhania house…all are in Naitik room…Naitik is laying..  Gayatri gives Naitik a medicine but Naitik tells her tht he won't b able to eat tht…he will eat bhabhi ma's medicine….reshimi then pulls Naitik leg…she tells Akshara when Naitik was small he used to lying for eat this medicine…Akshara laughs…gayatri gets angry…she asks reshmi to leave…she does… Naitik notices gayatri is upset…he asks her..ma  ur still angry with me? Gayatri says wht should I says dear…u should take care of ur self na? U know u can't eat spicy food …thn y u ate spicy food??? u have started learning new new things.. She continues…son u know whenever we stop u for something its for ur good…I was away from u for one day n u started doing what u want to…bhabhi ma tells Naitik u know muna today dada ji was very angry with u…. Naitik says what can I do now ma…sorry I did a mistake…gayatri says what should I say abt ur mistakes…u haven't touched the food which I have given last night…now a days u have started lying a lot Naitik.. Gayatri thn says anyways I'll make for u…she was abt to go Akshara stops her saying she will cook tht…gayatri says she will make it herself…saying tht she leaves…Akshara becomes very upset…

BREAK

at nath house.. shuriya asks varsha to give Rajshri her medicine properly….just thn Rajshri comes n asks varsha to make something for anshu as he just returned from his school…varsha was abt to go but Rajshri says she will make….varsha asks her to have the medicine fist but she says she will take this later…shuriya tells varsha have she noticed ma became busy this days like she used to…varsha says she is very happy becz ma got to do some work now..
At Singhania house. Akshara very upset…she tells Naitik he should n't lie to ma…she thn tells Naitik  all this are her fault…. u ate golgapai for me only…I'm really a bad wife…I don't know what my husband like or dislike's..u  do lott for me all the time but me…..Akshara crying..

PRECAP

Mohit tells Naitik dada jis is very angry with him …Akshara asks wht happened…Naitik tells Akshara tht today he had an important meet.,..but he won't b able to go today…so dada ji will b very angry with him now…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks roku, lovely update
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks fot the update.....
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update..

All are mentally sick... baahar khaana khaya tho kya hoga😡
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, great more tension now
mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update............................
sahi kaha kya ho gaya agar bahar chale gaye to................. 😊           😃
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so big deal if his tummy got upset..its not like he is terminally ill or sumthng..he is not a kid..seriously this family needs to get a life..every1 including akshara has lost it..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update

gayatri has more reasons to get angry on naitik & especially akshara
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wats their problem??if husband n wife eating outside..wats the problem?cant thy live their own life?4 small small thngs every1  from dadaji 2 gayatri n bhabima has 2 pop in!!