22nd October Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick Recap : Daddaji and Veer's dad leave early as they get the news that Vansh might need to be hospitalised as his condition has worsened. Nani makes Tapu meet Icha, before her bidaai. Icha hugs Tapu and says that now she will get all the hapiness in life and that Veer will also accept her. Tapu's bidaai rasam takes place and Damini asks Divya to perform this rasam as she is also a mother of the bride.

---------------------------------------------------

Kuki goes towards the bride, but Nani stops her saying that they are getting late. Nani says that his Dad and Daddaji have also left, so they should leave. Tapu's bidaai is going on. Tapu hugs Divya and Jogi. They hug her and cry.Tapu hugs Nani. Tapu goes towards Damini to hug her, but Damini just holds her arms tightly and stops her from hugging her. She says it is getting late and lets her go. Veer and Tapu leave. All guests leave.
Tapu and Veer are in thecar. Tapu is tensed. Veer tells her that she might be tensed, that his family had to leave like this. He explains the matters are like this. He asks her to go off to sleep and that he will wake her up as soon as they reach home. Veer calls Kaka and tells him that after dropping Icha, he would directly come back home.
Tapu is thinking, that she hopes Veer will love her.
While Damini is alone in her room and is remembering the way Icha asked her to make Tapu marry Veer and remembers the marriage. She looks at the wedding card and tears it and breaks down.
They arrive at Veer's Haveli. Veer wakes Tapu.
Veer's mom is present as the door. She does the rasam and welcomes her. Tapu puts her hand marks on the wall, which is a rasam. She remembers her saying that she will only become "Mrs Veer Singh Bundela".

-------------------Adverts-----------------

Tapu enters the house and leaves her marks as a part of the "grih pravesh". Veer's mom tells Veer that the marriage just took place, and now in the their house such a big incident has happened. Veer asks her not to say that and says that Icha has left her family and has come her. He says that we should welcome her here. Veer says very soon Icha will become a part of their family. Veer asks his mom to take care of Icha, and that he will just return from the hospital. Veer leaves, while Veer's mom takes her.
Icha is alone in her room and remembers her Ammu, and her childhood days. Kuki knocks the room and calls saying "Babyji" trying to call Tapu. Pushkar sees this and tells Kuki, now the baraat has gone and that now there is no work left for her, so she should leave now. Rohini comes there, but Pushkar asks her to leave.

-------------------Adverts-----------------

Veer's mom takes Tapu to the room, while Tapu is still in her ghunghat. She asks her to rest and says if she needs something, she can just call someone as there are plenty servants here. She says that now she is not a servant's daughter but this haveli's bahu. Veer's mom is about to leave. Tapu opens her ghunghat. She tries removing her earring. Veer;s mom sees Tapu's reflection on the mirror. Veer's mom turns and says "Tapasya"!! Tapu is shocked.

--------------------------------------------------

Precap : Tapu is telling Veer's mom that the baraat had arrived. She says that she had sent the bridal dress with so much love and Icha refused to wear it. Gunvanti asks the reason of this. Tapu says that Icha told her that she is not worth becoming a Thakur family's bahu. Gunvanti is stunned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've had enuf of this show!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope Veer just slaps Tapasya black and blue and leaves the house forever
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bakwas ................
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot priya........ nw becuz of u i save my half precious hour which i would have to otherwise spend on this bakwaas show ..........
becuz of u i dont need to watch the entire episoed bt gt updated in a few minutes of reading only :)

hats off to u :)
liquidfantasy thumbnail
i dnt hope nething frm creatives aftr this!!tapu still dnt realise the sacrifice of icha...poor icha..she did do much n still being panned..
thanx a ton priya fr ur regular updates!!
khoobsoorat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why on earth nobody felt the absence of Tapu during the entire marriage ( I am  talking about jogi & Divya especially) Tapu is supposed to be the best friend of Ichha.