Health & Fitness

Painless hair removal

ipshika.g thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I used to hate waxing... so I started shaving unwanted hair... but whenever someone brushed against me I knew they made a face because it got my skin rough. I went to this good clinic and saw that they offered laser hair removal.... I asked the doctor if it was safe. They said it is perfectly safe and gave me some good info about laser hair removal. I realized that all these things about skin burning, side-effects and painful procedures are all buzz about things which is not even true. Only thing I realized is that I have to go to a reputed skin clinic. I went to this clinic (kaya skin clinic) where there is easy EMI option.  So you can ask your clinics if they have one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
wel laser is gud probaly but it will cost a lot.
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya it is good but it is expansive...it is worth it...
diyakapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but i think this will be costly enough
jhim thumbnail
I have tried Kaaya, and it was good. However as I missed last few sessions so it was not absolutely effective but for 3 sessions, the output was quite good and is still lasting.
hair are not that hard now and also not that badly spread. It was worth the money they charged.

Before Kaaya I had tried "New Look", south tukoganj , Indore.
It is HORRIBLE. First of all the lady who used to do it was not professional, they charged 1500 every session & I tried at least 5 sessions. Leave its effectiveness, it turned out very bad & my growth increased & the  affected area also increased. It was such a terrible experience. I had to come to US after that where we dont have many salons. I was in such a bad condition that I cant tell you.

I had forgotten the money I wasted & all the time I was worried about my horribly grown hair. :( Thanks to Kaaya. :(
ipshika.g thumbnail
ya.... but costs of laser hair removal is one time
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
umm.. ok.. mayb its safe... cost.. is not a problem... bt den... it wont be permanent.. would it? if yes.. den its gud.. otherwise i dont think its advicable!