munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Farewell Messages

Hi dear friends, We enjoyed watching Shakuntala and in the forum also we enjoyed discussing about it. Now the time is close, when soon shak forum will be in archives. So I thought to start this thread. All of you may write your views of time spend here, some good memories of shakuntala and the forum...you may express your feeling with picture, collage, poem/song or simply by writing your thoughts as you wish so. But all of you are requested to please do share your feelings and your memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey munyr ............gr8 idea............

Well i just like to say shakuntala was the only serial i was always eager to watch always thinking of it n its dashing handsome actor gautam sharma.............for whom i lost my heart....LOLzzzzz  😆.......well im sad that first serial finished then forum also going.......n i really had fun wid all my frndz here : ritu , mouli , munyr , saher, sano........n also had fun in munyr's superhit marriage thread of which im not a part anymore.............so bye shakuntala........i will always miss u n u will be in my memos......................
since the serial finished n now its only forum is going so here's a song frm me :

dur jake bhi mujhse .............
tum meri yaadon mein rehna.......
kabhi alvida naa kehna...........
kabhi alvida naa kehna...........(x 2)

bye .......
miss u shaku forum n my precious frndz.........
wid love n sorrow of telling good bye.....
Jawaher................
Edited by -Luvshaku- - 14 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

My Message for Shakuntala..

Though, I am not a big fan of this serial but i truely loved this forum as it has given me such awesome friends and a platform from which i entered in the DT .... Shakuntala serial was nice but i loved more of this forum as I have given my so much time to this forum with contests and everything and now when the forum is getting into archives i am little sad as I loved this forum like anything... This forum was nothing without you guys... I  sweet thanks to Tanishta, Bhamita and Sachin for being there in the forum.. Now they have left the forum but we should be thank ful to them as wel... A BIGGGGGGGGGG Thanks to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've already written a lot abt my feelings abt this forum and the wonderful friends I got here to share my views....since this is the last day so I just wanna say that I'm gonna miss this forum and all of you very dearly....and I'll miss you always my dear Shakuntala Forum...I love this forum like the show..I still miss the show and with the ending of this forum I'll miss it more...as this was the last connection with the show.....this is my true feelings and I'm writing this from the core of my heart...I"LL MISS YOU SHAKUNTALA FORUM SO SO MUCH CANT DESCRIBED IN WORDS....

Hope the beautiful members n friends I got from here will be in contact in future in some other show some other time.......
Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

SHAKUNTALA FORUM

I just want to say that I enjoyed in Shakuntala forum very much. I enjoyed watching Shakuntala and then participating in  forum discussion, in games and other threads. I had got some precious friends from this forum.
The time spent in this forum will be memorable and surely I will miss all the fun, which I had in this forum. I will miss it very much.
I want to thank all friends for their love, support and co-operation. Thanks to all !!!

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was inactive in this forum
but 2day, I than myself that I am writing down my thoughts be4 the forum closes
shakuntala, is a gr8 serial,Will miss this forum and frns..