Uravugal Oct 26-30 Updates in Pg1 & discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nithya thanks for the suda suda updates...
I was eagerly waiting for this.... I mean the updates...
Parvathy amma ipo ningala... First appo Mugs veliya thorathunga...  he is still full of poison.. along with Senthil too...
Apuram reformed Gaya thorathalam......

Hope Gowri's wedding talk continues again...
Thanks for the wonderful update nithya. Such a sweet husband this krishna is.Atleast now gayu should change.Yosikaradha partha maruvangannu nambalaam pola irukku. 😕
But parvathy amma,even after knowing the truth why she is shouting??Ans Mr.AM ,avaru wife pesaradha rasitchittu irukaru??😡😡
And that friend of gayu..rombha nalla advice panninangga.👏👏
Don't attempt suicide again.. the waves will not bring you back to shore saying you are educated..
And the above line is the best.👏

Friday , October 30th, 2009 - Episode 107 Update reservation post for Atina

I did it along with thursday update.

Thanks for reserving this for me though.
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Thanks for the update Nithya.

happend to see todays episode, I loved Gayas friends advise..everything she told her was so true..it was adi mela adi for gaay to wake up call for Gaya👍🏼
Thanks Nithya - well, that was a good speech - hope
Gaya understands the difference between literacy and
education !!! All literates need not necessarily be  educated !!!
Gaya, time to make amends - do not be another Parvathi -
try to emulate Chithra
thanks for all the updates and pics!
i think there was a reason for making gaya obnoxious (so that we might think mugun is much better) haha no that was just a joke but i kind of enjoyed what raja did to her, she deserved it for all the humiliation she made krish and his family suffer. its clear she knows that krish is a good man after raja cleared his name of the stone throwing incident. her ego is just too big for her to swallow that she would rather kill herself then admit her fault (yes there are such ppl in this world who is like that).

only thing i felt pity was that gowri's proposal was stopped just when she was happy, feel so sad for her. i hope krish corrects this issue by explaining to the groom's family. i wonder how TK going to settle gaya's sister's marriage when gaya is giving so much of problem lol...

finally my heartiest congrats to uravugal team for reaching 100 episodes. it looks like it just started but so fast reached 100! kudos to uravugal team again 👏
Edited by bluegal - 14 years ago
hey welcome back Bluegal....where were you hiding.....just vist us as often as possible yaar.....
Thanks for the update Nithya and Shreenithi.

It is payback time for Gaya. They never showed Krish's reaction to sending Gaya out. Too much of Mugundan & Senthil. Don't know who is the new character Devi. I feel the last scene on Tuesday is a dream. But who knows!
Shree, thanks da - for the vivid update - Bhagawaneeee, bigamy
starts????God ..please....noooo...... or this girl is AZ's daughter?
he has a sordid past and AM is taking the blame for his darling
brother??

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago