Asian Shows

[Tutorial] Dramas to DVD! (Hard subbing)

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Heyy!

Im not sure if anyone will find this useful.. but i just managed to make a DVD with menus etc...its pretty cool!  Works on DVD players of all regions 😃

Its pretty useful for those who end up downloading their shows then subbing separatly from torrents or download sites (Such as D-addicts) and would like to keep them on DVD

* You will need to download ConvertXtoDVD I stumbled across a licenced one.. so you may need to look about, i cant find the link.. but they are plenty there 😆

* Downloaded files WITH subs separate but in the same folder and named the same (like you would to soft sub)

* Blank DVDs

Now ill show you using pics on how i hard sub 😊(click pic to see clearly)

Adding Menu's

Hope it was understandable.. if theres anything you do not understand feel free to ask 😊

Henna

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow henna..thanks for the awesome tutorial!! ~ I would like to hard copy dramas, i have no time now, but maybe during the summer I'll do a whole bunch!

I'm going to sticky this topic cause its so great!

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww thanks.

Yup this is really simple, i hardsubbed Buzzer Beat all 11 episodes on one DVD and its pretty decent 👍🏼
I think as you use the software you become familiar with icons and stuff

Hope it works for you 😃
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Henna 786

Aww thanks.

Yup this is really simple, i hardsubbed Buzzer Beat all 11 episodes on one DVD and its pretty decent 👍🏼
I think as you use the software you become familiar with icons and stuff

Hope it works for you 😃

WOW AWESOME post Henzy this is MEGA i am so using this for Qeen O Husewives and i bet you used the link i gave you for Buzzer Beat 😉 !!!!!

Overall a brillant tutorial even a dumb head like me got it 😆!!!!

Shari Xx