my grandmother sees ghosts in trees.

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi,

theres alot of paranormal behavior going around my family recently. im worried tho because my elderly grandmother has been seeing ghosts in trees recently, she saw 2 men in the tree outside her home, one was staring at her and the other was floating above the other man. they were wearing suits and well dressed. she said.πŸ˜•

i beleive her because im been seeing crazy stuff to recently related to the paranormal. she does not have alzheimers or dementia, she is sharp minded and young minded and takes care of herself and has a good memory and thinking.she is not mentally ill or delusional. shes seen medical experts. and theres nothing neurological going on😳

i believe her and mainly because my emediate family and i have been going through some serious paranormal stuff recently. im not going to go down the long list and say what its not, i know theres skeptics and you dont know me or my grandparents. but knowing them, i believe them. what she is saying. and that its not a delusion or dream.😲

ive seen crazier stuff than floating people in the last few months ive had like 10 paranormal events and scary things happen to me directly and then other minor paranormal things happening to the family. so if i could witness what i did than a man in a tree is not so hard to believe especially with the cluster of extreme paranormal things happening to my emediate familyπŸ˜•

what could a tree ghost mean? she said shes heard men talking in the woods behind her home also

could it be demons? or satan in disguise? what kind of a ghost hangs out in trees😳

im serious. i believe there was something there. also my grandparents have been having extreme situations with them, terrible things have been happening to them recently as if they were cursed or something.stuff thats directly related to the paranormal things in my family. my sibling had a dream that a demon was following my grandparents, this creature type thing with horns from what she describes. then weeks later my grandmother called up my parent and told them they had started seeing and hearing ghosts in the trees.

c89😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CaughtYou- thumbnail
😲

I still stand by my belief, there are no ghosts, if i start believing there are ghosts i may pass out
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know.. I believe you can sees ghosts but it depends on the time of your birth. Every person has a "time frame" in which they are supposed to be born. If a person is born outside this time frame then they experience things (like the paranormal) that others don't.

As far as the topic is concerned well yeah it could possibly be ghosts or demons.. Maybe the home in which your grandma lives should be explored. Maybe someone had a tragic death near the tree she is seeing figures.

In total I have experienced one paranormal event but sadly I only heard sounds and didn't see anything. I stick to the fact that ghosts don't exist but am keeping an open mind.

Mitesh.

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not sure of the significance of the whole things, but I do believe in ghosts. I've seen a few and also experienced ESP. And no, they're not delusions.

Most ghosts are harmless.
Blushhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey yaar can't debate on such things.i actually belive.
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Hi Centurions89,  you haven't mentioned what experiences you had. If the whole family is experiencing paranormal activities around them, it has to be taken seriously. But It's difficult to say anything without knowing the whole story.

If everything you said is 100% true and accurate, then you should consult an expert. If you're a Christian, get a Priest to come over and tell him what you're going through. If you're a Muslim, get the Imam from your local mosque and he'll tell you how to protect yourselves and stop the haunting. Same applies for other religions. If you're not into any religion, please consult an expert or a psychic. I mean, do something soon and make it stop! I hope this helps! Thank you! 😊
One more thing... you have mentioned about demons. So, you do have some knowledge about these things if I'm not mistaken.. right? 😊

P.S. I don't think of you as insane or lunatic or anything like that. Most of us are normal people, and we don't generally hallucinate. If you had to believe the so-called skeptics or the debunkers, most people in the world would be living in mental asylums now. Just count the number of people who believe in ghosts, UFOs, time travel, reincarnation etc...  if they're all insane then we're living in a very dangerous world  πŸ˜†

Edited by stingray - 14 years ago